Trap Master--WWE Tutorial's! dlc_40.pck finished!

Trap Master

So how i can found ID by myself?

Use Ravioli Game Tools to browse the files in the game's Sound folder, which are all named by ID. Be warned, there are thousands upon thousands of sounds, so once you find a sound that's not been listed, I suggest you write it down ;)

Edited by 4 Life

hello, what is the difference between sounds in for example 'Rusev' and 'Rusev!'

i want to put custom sound announcer for aj styles

one is the TAG TEAM ID and another is his ID. Just search for ID in table. It's in the 1 page of this post.

hello, what is the difference between sounds in for example 'Rusev' and 'Rusev!'

If you use the Superstar Sound Table tab in the sheet then each ID is identified by type ;)

Does anyone know of a program/resource that can take in a sound file (ideally a group of sound files), transcribe it/them, and save that transcription to a text file?

Since Ravioli tools will let us export these files as .mp3 or .wav files, if we can find transcription software that will do this we can automate a lot of the cataloging labor.  We'd just have to edit the entries to fix misinterpreted words.  I know someone who was playing around with Google's voice recognition software on a Raspberry Pi and he was able to get it to send live sound from a microphone to Google, which would then send back the transcribed text.  Hoping that maybe something similar exists for recorded files.  Maybe through Google, AT&T, Apple, or Dragon Naturally Speaking.

Anyone have ideas?

I've tried that already with a speech-to-text application but the results were awful. The program has some problems understanding what Lilian is saying ;). It works only for a few files... A big problem are especially the Wrestler call names.

Edited by TheVisitorX

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I will upload my tutorials here:

Replacing titantrons without overwriting others (Really big thanks to Pozzum for WWE2k16 table) :

Hidden Content

@Trap Master, thanks for the tutorial. It worked great, but I was wondering if it's possible to somehow strip (remove) the audio from the titan tron, perhpas either during the conversion process on the clip converter website or maybe there's a way from within Rad Tools itself? Thanks again for the great video. :)

Just download titantrons video no audio,otherwise it will create problem...

Hello, I will upload my tutorials here:

Replacing titantrons without overwriting others (Really big thanks to Pozzum for WWE2k16 table) :

Hidden Content

@Trap Master, thanks for the tutorial. It worked great, but I was wondering if it's possible to somehow strip (remove) the audio from the titan tron, perhpas either during the conversion process on the clip converter website or maybe there's a way from within Rad Tools itself? Thanks again for the great video. :)

Just download titantrons video no audio,otherwise it will create problem...

If the audio sutters, turn audience density down. It will stop suttering , but you will have no audience. I would recommend using Sound Injector though.

• 4 months later...

If you use the Superstar Sound Table tab in the sheet then each ID is identified by type ;)

Anyway what is the soundPathId for dlc20, dlc30, dlc40? I'm using 6 like the others but the sound injected is not change  :(

Anyway what is the soundPathId for dlc20, dlc30, dlc40? I'm using 6 like the others but the sound injected is not change  :(

Don't bother with all that mate, that method is obsolete now. Use Sound Editor rather than Sound Injector (can be downloaded from the Sound Injector thread). Then, load up the sound file with that, use the search function to find the ID, right click and play it to make sure it's the right one, then right click and inject, and inject your custom WEM :D

• Like 2

Don't bother with all that mate, that method is obsolete now. Use Sound Editor rather than Sound Injector (can be downloaded from the Sound Injector thread). Then, load up the sound file with that, use the search function to find the ID, right click and play it to make sure it's the right one, then right click and inject, and inject your custom WEM :D

uppss... I didn't realise xvisitor has update it :lol Thanks mate 

Edited by abumaster

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Might be late but thanks so much. 

Replacing everyone in my game with modded stars and started with goldberg overwriting Kofi. 

Needlesss to say, super simple and quickly changed Lilian to say Goldberg. Used the 2K17 ring announcement.