Trap Master--WWE Tutorial's! dlc_40.pck finished!

Trap Master

Hello, I will upload my tutorials here:

ANNOUNCER ID'S (big thanks to Taha RH): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14QujyI7rYNauhbteGK3waTCmqxRyNtlzFM8IErFpsSg/edit#gid=1877933358

Adding custom announcer sounds (VIDEO TUTORIAL):

Replacing titantrons without overwriting others (Really big thanks to Pozzum for WWE2k16 table) :

Edited by Trap Master
  • Like 6

Will you include tutorials about renaming/adding/replacing stuff without the need of xpacker?

All of my tutorials should be without the need of xPacker.

so this means your going to be doing CE tutorials or just without either program needed?

Will you include tutorials about renaming/adding/replacing stuff without the need of xpacker?

All of my tutorials should be without the need of xPacker.

so this means your going to be doing CE tutorials or just without either program needed?

Will do all tutorials except with xPacker.

Hmm any idea on how to use a 2K15 character in 2K16? I'm really clueless about modding and haven't found it anywhere :(. Badly want CM Punk to replace like Santino or whatever.

Hmm any idea on how to use a 2K15 character in 2K16? I'm really clueless about modding and haven't found it anywhere :(. Badly want CM Punk to replace like Santino or whatever.

You can add him without replacing anyone... it's the same way we had for 2k15

You can add him without replacing anyone... it's the same way we had for 2k15

can you link me to a tut for that ??

It would be great if someone could get together all the tutorials that STILL work for 2k16 and put them all in one thread to make it a bit easier for those of us trying to learn how to do these things without becoming pains in the asses by asking a million questions. Some of us ARE trying to learn tis without bothering the community so a jumping off point would be much appreciated.

• Like 1

It would be great if someone could get together all the tutorials that STILL work for 2k16 and put them all in one thread to make it a bit easier for those of us trying to learn how to do these things without becoming pains in the asses by asking a million questions. Some of us ARE trying to learn tis without bothering the community so a jumping off point would be much appreciated.

Yep. This would be great :p I feel really bad for asking so many questions haha

Amazing tutorial :D
I will surely give it a go once i added Curb Stomp his CM Punk to my game :)

The only thing we need now is working Sound Injector

And something to add the correct renders :p 
BTW I tried it and it works like a charm ;) 

I can never get an MP4 file to convert. I get the same error message as the user above. The tutorial works fine if i convert it to an .avi first, and then BINK it

Edited by myk13

I can never get an MP4 file to convert. I get the same error message as the user above. The tutorial works fine if i convert it to an .avi first, and then BINK it

download k-lite codec just google k-lite

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...