Modded superstars renders??

Robbie686

I am not sure what happened. Some show up, and some aren't? And by not showing I mean those superstars have disappeared. I don't see them in the DLC menu or the regular Superstars Menu.

1. AJ Lee - Replaces Alundra Blayze - DOES NOT SHOW
  2. CM Punk - Replaces Arnold T2 - SHOWS
  3. Hulk Hogan - Replaces Earthquake - DOES NOT SHOW
  4. Rob Van Dam - Replaces Larry Zybsko - DOES NOT SHOW
  5. Corey Graves - Replaces Col. Mustafa - SHOWS
  6. The Great Khali - Replaces Honky Tonk Man - DOES NOT SHOW
  7. Cody Rhodes - Replaces General Adnan - SHOWS
  8. Rey Mysterio - Replaces Tatsumi Fujinami - DOES NOT SHOW
  9. Hollywood Hogan - Lord Steven Regal - SHOWS
  10. Alberto Del Rio - Stunning Steve Austin - DOES NOT SHOW
  11. Ryback 2016 - Replaces Ryback - SHOWS
  12. Godfather - Replaces Kama Mustafa - DOES NOT SHOW
  13. Demon Kane - Replaces Corporate Kane - SHOWS
  14. AJ Styles - Replaces Jake the snake - DOES NOT SHOW
  15. Braun Strowman - Replaces Mark Henry 99 - DOES NOT SHOW
  16. Goldberg - Replaces Fit Finlay - SHOWS
  17. Jeff Hardy - Replaces Dustin Rhodes - DOES NOT SHOW
Edited by baken1942

Looks really good, but I have 3 questions:

1) I've already installed Jaymeetee's AJ Lee mod and the fix that goes with it, which involved copying a string.pac file.  Will copying the string.pac over from this package screw up the AJ mod?

2) The only render I need right now is AJ's.  Can I just install hers, or do I have to do them all?

3) If it's possible to just install AJ's render, which folder in the render package is hers?

How do you add a renders to a CAW?

As far as I know, the only program that can do this is KG's trainer.  You'll have to pay for it, but judging by everything it can do now and what he plans on adding down the line, it may be worth it to you. 

hi robbie, if you ever get a chance do you think you could make a mini render pac with some of your renders in a _dlc50 pac so I could do some testing? I'll change the file names after but I could use like a 5 or 6 render pac to do some testing.

• Like 2

hi robbie, if you ever get a chance do you think you could make a mini render pac with some of your renders in a _dlc50 pac so I could do some testing? I'll change the file names after but I could use like a 5 or 6 render pac to do some testing.

Sorry man i have been so busy with work. Inbox me with what your after as im not entirely sure bud. I have 4 days off work now so i can tackle it :)

I Could Help You With That Bro Tell Me Exactly What To Do?

Sorry man i have been so busy with work. Inbox me with what your after as im not entirely sure bud. I have 4 days off work now so i can tackle it :)

pming you

Here is the DLC 50 Test render pack for you that would like to experiment :)

ltag_typeb_dlc50

Filelist

1A3CD8AE = Apollo Crews
03ABBFF1 = Jeff Hardy
460C562F = Sasha Banks
BD8D40A3 = Kurt Angle
E34705DF = Goldberg

Download - https://www.mediafire.com/?oatg1atu9cr190r

what do we do with this file? do we need x-packer for it?

you probably can't do anything with it yet.  It was a request from me

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I extracted the ltag_typeX.pac via xpacker with the extract all function and checking the extracted .pach files I can not find the .pach files for Big Show and Shane McMahon. When then replacing renders and then select Big Show and Shane the game is crashing...Anyone else has this issue? I have checked your sheet robbie and can not find the IDs of both there as well. The DLC ltag.pacs are working though

Sure i created a spreadsheet of all the renders available and can be downloaded here - http://www.mediafire.com/download/ip72itvbe6mo4tx/Renders_%26_ID's.xlsx

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I extracted the ltag_typeX.pac via xpacker with the extract all function and checking the extracted .pach files I can not find the .pach files for Big Show and Shane McMahon. When then replacing renders and then select Big Show and Shane the game is crashing...Anyone else has this issue? I have checked your sheet robbie and can not find the IDs of both there as well. The DLC ltag.pacs are working though

Not all renders are in them folders and there are some missing including finn balor - But this isnt because i have missed them but because they simply are not in there.

Im creating a tutorial on how to change renders today.

Sure i created a spreadsheet of all the renders available and can be downloaded here - http://www.mediafire.com/download/ip72itvbe6mo4tx/Renders_%26_ID's.xlsx

Not all renders are in them folders and there are some missing including finn balor - But this isnt because i have missed them but because they simply are not in there.

Im creating a tutorial on how to change renders today.

That would be great. I already changed those I wanted (took me 2 hours...) and then realised that when swapping to Big Show and Shane the game is crashing....but only with the "original" files.

All DLC ones are working