Modded superstars renders??

Robbie686

Thats because its a renders pack. You have to add the wrestlers yourself or wait for Curb Stomp City's Full pack which will include these renders.

Follow this...

Edited by robbie686

ahh i see....well i know how to add textures via hxd...so i can use regals or earthquakes pacs as normal to overwrite?....i have barry quests modded hair line hollywood...i have had it in before,but not the correct names ect...you sir have fixed that for me...thankyou

it will do because it needs to be folded and zlibbed back in with compression along with the render being posterize to fit under the relative file size if your doing your own renders. If you want a complete mod id wait for @JAYMEETEE / Curb stomp cities complete mod.

Edited by robbie686

i finally got my hollywood in there last night,and thanks to your work robbie...i can see his correct acatar and name now....but theres always a problem it seems....now hogans entrance he still comes to the ring as lord steven regal?...but in ring he is hollywood..and in the cutscene before bell rings....but actual entrance animation hes regal..

any tips lads?.....cm punk works as he should ect.

were putting a list together of less used superstars and they will be replaced with mods :) i.e. Goldberg / Jeff hardy / AJ Styles etc... they will all include renders as if they were supposed to be in the game.

• Like 1

goldberg!...yes nice one..

do you guys think we will see total conversion type mods this year?...

mods that we just paste over the game files?.....and it gives us all the wrestlers....or am i always going to need to hex edit and x packer?...

want to buy xpacker but it aint worth the money just for me to put 2 wrestlers in.....i only want bill and a hulk that has entrance working properly.

This is really amazing. I wish you'd use your talents and work with the Future String/WWE 2k15 Port Project and help them get all of the Renders that don't replace. Amazing work.

Soo for the ones who don't replace players in game and just want a render update for the current wrestlers, are we getting a version like that pretty please ?

yeah i salute you clever gentlemen here...

i have made my own vr headset with led headtracking via reverse usb tethering...i like to think i aint bad with computers but the mods for this?....blimey lol

im used to easy peasy nexus mostly ha ha

If i just want to update renders for this superstar, is it posibble or not?

1. Ryback 2016 - Replaces Ryback
  2. Godfather - Replaces Kama Mustafa
  3. Demon Kane - Replaces Corporate Kane

Me Too

Great work! Although I have some suggestions for v3.0

1. Some renders like that of Hollywood Hogan, Khali, AJ Lee etc. have flames effect on arms and around and Kane, Del Rio can be made better. You can extract them from 2k15 itself or tell me the files you need and I'll provide from 2k15 :) 

2. Some renders are a little bit of a close up like Braun Strowman compared to default renders as below:

ae3a799.jpg

Again I can provide you better renders for Braun Strowman etc. so that you can make them more better ;) 

3. It would be great if you could add The Dudley Boyz and Cesaro render change in v3.0 :)

Edited by AJ_HeelTurn
  • Like 1