Modded superstars renders??

Robbie686

can you just make one version,that doesn't replace anyone,just update Dean Ambrose,Dolph ziggler,shane mcmahon etc)

I would love that also! In addition to those three he listed, how about The New Day and Kalisto

Nico Work man! Looks fantastic! :D 

Could you pls. make a render Update 1.3 where you just update renders from the actual Superstars and Divas?
it would be great if you could do that :) 

Hey Robbie would you happen to know which file is for Finn? Trying to replace him

Big Show, Finn Balor, Shane McMahon, and Brad Maddox do not appear in X-Packer. Needs to be done with HxD. See my tutorial on (around) page 6 to replace via hex.

Billy Gunn - Mr.Ass

Can not be done do to the small size of the .dds im afraid

Hey Robbie I was able to change his Render. It definitely took some doing. I will upload and send it to your inbox so you can include it in your pack

124kimx.jpg

Edited by RipZz
  • Like 1

In a nutshell, you'll need to repeat this process for the five renders not recognized in X-Packer, but this is an tutorial for Finn Balor.

Hidden Content

Still a bit lost on that because the offsets I see for Finn is totally different in mine at least where I think it begins when I do a search. Anyway you can just send me your modified pach and I can try and go from there?

• 4 weeks later...

Once the compressed 0001.pac I injected XXX.pac then its brand. Why ?

<< An unhandled exception prouite in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and try to continue. If you click Quit, the application vs stop immediately.

Index was outside the bounds of the table. >>

I also looked over the file size but my file is 290 KB.

1466512050-2016-06-21-142221.png

Once the compressed 0001.pac I injected XXX.pac then its brand. Why ?

<< An unhandled exception prouite in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and try to continue. If you click Quit, the application vs stop immediately.

Index was outside the bounds of the table. >>

I also looked over the file size but my file is 290 KB.

1466512050-2016-06-21-142221.png

make sure not to sort the renders by name keep them in the order they are in.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why would you write over earthquake?  Rikishi has 2 exact doubles in game basically.  I know you can't appeal to everyone and you have to choose someone, but I believe Earth Quake was the wrong choice.  Typhoon before him even would be way better, Since when was typhoon more important than earthquake? never!  Typhoon was his sidekick at best. I wish i could use your renders but it just ain't worth it.  "We paid for earthquake btw"

• Like 1

Hey guys! sorry i have been away for a little while work has taken its toll. So are we any closer to smashing our way to getting these modded superstar renders? I see lots of people have made more tutorials on how to do replace current renders but not much progress into the modded superstars side. Any of the big boys managed to have any break throughs at all? I have this week off work and don't have much interest in actually playing the game. So I'll see if i can get anywhere with it once again :) anyone has any suggestions or anything they have come across please let me know! it may guide us to glory :D

Where i am at the moment is comparing the dummy render which is file 0D096CEE.pac and finding any comparison within the MAINBODY0000 file

f04uxc.png

I also managed to find the DDS part containing the save file

f9jnn5.png

Edited by robbie686

Hey guys! sorry i have been away for a little while work has taken its toll. So are we any closer to smashing our way to getting these modded superstar renders? I see lots of people have made more tutorials on how to do replace current renders but not much progress into the modded superstars side. Any of the big boys managed to have any break throughs at all? I have this week off work and don't have much interest in actually playing the game. So I'll see if i can get anywhere with it once again :) anyone has any suggestions or anything they have come across please let me know! it may guide us to glory :D

Where i am at the moment is comparing the dummy render which is file 0D096CEE.pac and finding any comparison within the MAINBODY0000 file

f04uxc.png

I think it is not possible to add render to modded wrestler maybe u should try to add renders to the caws

Why would you write over earthquake?  Rikishi has 2 exact doubles in game basically.  I know you can't appeal to everyone and you have to choose someone, but I believe Earth Quake was the wrong choice.  Typhoon before him even would be way better, Since when was typhoon more important than earthquake? never!  Typhoon was his sidekick at best. I wish i could use your renders but it just ain't worth it.  "We paid for earthquake btw"

I agree Your renders are great choices however Earthquake is the only one I would have not replaced, Rikishi does have an extra model that does seem useless. "The only difference i can see from Rikishi and DLC one is a scar on his belly"  But you did make the right choices in general.

Edited by Nords1990

• 6 months later...

Hello! Just a little confused. I have Hollywood hogan before the render pack working fine with no render of course. Once I installed the render pack, Steven Regal comes to the ring if I choose Hollywood. I saw this mentioned earlier, but didn't see a clear answer to the problem.