AJ_HeelTurn

Finally my username has relevance.

I think only the fans who cheered for Cena made AJ heel

Despite my AJ profile pic , i am on Cena's side

and speaking of Cena ... (half an hour wait)

I'm worried as fuck for AJ Styles, he had a feud with Roman, and now CENA !!! Who's next, Orton ? Hope WWE's big plan for him isn't losing to Cena too many times :'( 

'The Club' are very unfortunate, but WWE is a cruel place to big stars. Feed Cena more. 

Speaking of Cena , in a few minutes he will going to release so stay very very tuned !!!

I hopefully can donate soon, you guys certainly deserve it. I'm just pinching pennies right now. Just renewed the network subscription for the first time since like, Rollins' injury. 

i think John Cena's towel and his wristbands are more red, not orange :D
but it still looks great! :D 

I was just coming here to say the same thing. The towel and wristbands should definitely be more "red" in color. Aside from that minor difference, you guys have done a wonderful job on the rest of the details. Everything else is spot-on. And so fast, lol! Wow! :D

Where's that donate button? Time for you boys to have a beer on ol' Tic.

Edited by Ticaliano

I was just coming here to say the same thing. The towel and wristbands should definitely be more "red" in color. Aside from that minor difference, you guys have done a wonderful job on the rest of the details. Everything else is spot-on. And so fast, lol! Wow! :D

The first post and @AJ_HeelTurn ''s Signature and soon my signature 

Edited by RollingRocky300

Ah matey, its on you right? :p 
I'll have four pints then!

Sorry that spammy but when will the mod on Dean Ambrose with Attire, FastLane,?Just what a lot of PPV has passed and a lot atir and mods came out for it, thanks but even with fastlan were the fashion of Ziegler and so on but in Ambrose's fiction .Please create this mod I think its a lot of people waiting.

Sorry that spammy but when will the mod on Dean Ambrose with Attire, FastLane,?Just what a lot of PPV has passed and a lot atir and mods came out for it, thanks but even with fastlan were the fashion of Ziegler and so on but in Ambrose's fiction .Please create this mod I think its a lot of people waiting.

What?

What did you just say? By what I understand, we won't be releasing his Fastlane attire because we have a lot of work piled up and not many would download it.

What did you just say? By what I understand, we won't be releasing his Fastlane attire because we have a lot of work piled up and not many would download it.

Actually i finished it long ago .................................................................................................................................................................................................................

kn2li.jpg

kn2li.jpg

lol but ambrose will be uploaded soon