AJ_HeelTurn

The (BB) Club will win with an actual tornado. (There is gonna be a Sandstorm in there:lol)

AJ Lee will win The WWE World (Bacon) Heavyweight Championship (Did I get confused)

The (Russian?Bulgarian?) Brute Rusev will give Kalisto an Accolade and win the MexAmerican Championship (is that still a thing?)

Dean Ambrose will win,bring back the Ambrose Asylum and throw Jericho into a literal asylum (I wish)

The Miz will win the Fatal-4-Way Sandwich match and retain his North American Heavyweight Championship with the French Designer's help (Maryse is a fashion designer don't blame me)

Baron Zemo will End the Day with an STO (Get it?)

The New Day will open The Next Day with their New celebratory cake.(Best puns ever)

Charlotte will actually make a Figure-Four,lock her legs and then Natalya will fire her Sharpshooter but she will fail and Charlotte retains.(Amazing)

LOL!!!:lol:lol:lol

These are the themes for the event. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

I can make puns about Mania if you guys want. I was thinking of making a general chat topic where we can make jokes,puns and other stuff.

Would be great! 

Curtis Axel released!

Stay tuned ;)

If Cesaro wears a title it glitches, guys :( The title flickers, it seems like the shirt cover part of the title

Oh , will be fixed

Guyz tomorrow will be the start of releasing mods

Today previewing so stay tuned !

• Like 1

Pants,shoes,wristbands and kneepads are in progress , Shirt is done , Hair is done and face little more detailWWE2K162016-05-2302-12-00-74.png

Edited by The AMBROS
  • Like 2

Pants,shoes,wristbands and kneepads are in progress , Shirt is done , Hair is done and face little more detailWWE2K162016-05-2302-12-00-74.png

It's good but the shoes are gray and the knees are gray too

It's good but the shoes are gray and the knees are gray too

That's if you had read the text above the image

• Like 1

He just wore wristbands without gloves.Would the shirt be entrance attire or both attires? Plus the hair was all black if I saw it correctly.20160522_ER_1920x1080_rollins-fecced2694

Edited by TheBigRedDisaster

He just wore wristbands without gloves.Would the shirt be entrance attire or both attires? Plus the hair was all black if I saw it correctly.20160522_ER_1920x1080_rollins-fecced2694

Its an early WIP mate.. we were to eager to show this one to all of you

• Like 1

The (BB) Club will win with an actual tornado. (There is gonna be a Sandstorm in there:lol)

AJ Lee will win The WWE World (Bacon) Heavyweight Championship (Did I get confused)

The (Russian?Bulgarian?) Brute Rusev will give Kalisto an Accolade and win the MexAmerican Championship (is that still a thing?)

Dean Ambrose will win,bring back the Ambrose Asylum and throw Jericho into a literal asylum (I wish)

The Miz will win the Fatal-4-Way Sandwich match and retain his North American Heavyweight Championship with the French Designer's help (Maryse is a fashion designer don't blame me)

Baron Zemo will End the Day with an STO (Get it?)

The New Day will open The Next Day with their New celebratory cake.(Best puns ever)

Charlotte will actually make a Figure-Four,lock her legs and then Natalya will fire her Sharpshooter but she will fail and Charlotte retains.(Amazing)

7 out of 8 matches? Nice

Sorry plus..

.f997046ec466ad4d-600x400.jpg

There is a little blonde color 

Well Rollins had some blonde hair on the right sitte of his head :)

Yeah now I saw it on WWE.com

Plus here is a shirt on WWE.com for reference

W11437.jpg

Sorry plus..

.f997046ec466ad4d-600x400.jpg

There is a little blonde color 

Well Rollins had some blonde hair on the right sitte of his head :)

Yeah now I saw it on WWE.com

That's what we saw as a reference pic for the hair so yea