JulianBITW's Thread - Rollins, Reigns released

deadjulian

I've tried adding the Becky pofo file in the game, but instead it edits Sting and is renamed as "Alt Attire". What gives?

r u using future string?

if no then download it from the pinned thread in this forum

the name should work fine

Are you planning to make several attires for Becky? Becuase she doesn't use this attire recently.

Edit: When I applied pofo and moveset Becky didn't appear instead Sting was renamed as Custom. And I have Future String. Probably a fix is needed.

Edited by borrismessi

I've tried adding the Becky pofo file in the game, but instead it edits Sting and is renamed as "Alt Attire". What gives?

r u using future string?

if no then download it from the pinned thread in this forum

the name should work fine

Yeah I'm using the future string. The reason I have AJ Styles and Alberto Del Rio on my roster now. 

If anyone has Problems with the Pofo & Moveset files just use the ones from the Database cause I have no idea what causes it.

Zack Ryder has been Released in the first post. I had an 3D beard at first but it looked like shit so now it's only a Texture edit.

• Like 1

If anyone has Problems with the Pofo & Moveset files just use the ones from the Database cause I have no idea what causes it.

Unfortunately tThe .moveset file included in your Becky Lynch archive is too large and the .pofo is also a mess without the proper IDs, etc.. So yes, it's better use one from elsewhere at the moment.

Unfortunately tThe .moveset file included in your Becky Lynch archive is too large and the .pofo is also a mess without the proper IDs, etc.. So yes, it's better use one from elsewhere at the moment.

i used the first pofo of becky lynch and now all my IDs are 0 and i lost all the game superstars/divas :/ is there a way to bring all back pls ?

i used the first pofo of becky lynch and now all my IDs are 0 and i lost all the game superstars/divas :/ is there a way to bring all back pls ?

I have no idea Sorry. Ask Pozzum or Kim666 they know way more than me about that Stuff.

please micky James! I also made some good textures if you need them

Nope. The only Reason I made Becky was because i'm a Becky Mark xD.

What you'll likely have to do is add a valid .pofo/.movset for Becky's slot and then readd the .pofo/.moveset for the next slot (if you tried to install Becky in Slot with pach 511, the next pach will be 513, Sting).
By the way, you can try to load .pofo and .moveset files in the Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator 2k16 and it'll tell you if their size is invalid and you should be able to see and fix if something looks amiss there regarding the values as well if the file gets loaded correctly.

What you'll likely have to do is add a valid .pofo/.movset for Becky's slot and then readd the .pofo/.moveset for the next slot (if you tried to install Becky in Slot with pach 511, the next pach will be 513, Sting).
By the way, you can try to load .pofo and .moveset files in the Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator 2k16 and it'll tell you if their size is invalid and you should be able to see and fix if something looks amiss there regarding the values as well if the file gets loaded correctly.

the problem is all my ids are 0 so how do i find the 511 ?

William Regal has been Released. Fixed his Hair and skin color. I tried to add his Made in England shirt but the shirt just glitched the whole Time.

Edited by JulianBITW
  • Like 1

nice mod regal... but only pac for regal ? it doesn't include pofo and moveset.....pls add thoose..... also trons.

William Regal is already in the Game. Just replace the original Pac file with the modded one.

im trying to port the becky lynch pac file in 2k15, which one will I use as to there being 2?

One is the in ring Attire (02) and the other one is the Entrance Attire (04). But i'm pretty sure it's going to work if you use both. 

Heath Slater has been Released.

Edited by JulianBITW
  • Like 3