FUTURE-PROOF STRING v9.0 --- Aussi en Francais...Je Suis Moutarde!

LordJustice17

I could give you the list of all the characters in UFC 2 but I'll only do that if you absolutely want them for others to state or even for you to choose which ones might be worth doing. I know Bruce Lee is one of them if you pay for him. I actually did but then I'm a fan of Bruce Lee.

I could give you the list of all the characters in UFC 2 but I'll only do that if you absolutely want them for others to state or even for you to choose which ones might be worth doing. I know Bruce Lee is one of them if you pay for him. I actually did but then I'm a fan of Bruce Lee.

Well adding them all would take too many slots. But if there are some that you think people would be interested in let me know. I'll add Bruce Lee to the list.

PS: How is UFC 2 compared to UFC 1? Is the career mode still boring as fuck?

I've not played it a whole lot yet and only have that on PS4 but I will tell you unless you absolutely know how to play it DO NOT try any of the online modes. Those people kicked my ass so fast it wasn't funny. Over all though I like the game and my son likes just watching his fighter fight. Which you can do just like you can with matches in WWE games. As for the career mode is slow and if you're not very good it can take forever. I think they do that on purpose those for both the online and career. They want you to spend extra money on these cards that permanently boost your characters stats.

I have added pozzum's string.pac and get ppv names for my injected pofo's. An example is I have RVD pofo in slot 256 and AJ Styles in 472. There names show up as Backlash 01 and Royal Rumble 01. It is very annoying as I am not sure how to fix this. I have injected with both x-packer and cheat engine but I get the same results. 

Help would be greatly appreciated 

I have added pozzum's string.pac and get ppv names for my injected pofo's. An example is I have RVD pofo in slot 256 and AJ Styles in 472. There names show up as Backlash 01 and Royal Rumble 01. It is very annoying as I am not sure how to fix this. I have injected with both x-packer and cheat engine but I get the same results. 

Help would be greatly appreciated 

Perhaps by installing the string from the thread you are posting in.

Just download it and then extract it into the proper folder. Make sure you don't keep any backups inside the WWE2K16 folder.

So am I just placing it in the pac folder and deleting the old string.pac (which is what I did) or extracting using a different method? I do not believe checked if a backup was created.

Thanks for your help 

If I get time I'm going to work on version 2 of the string tonight. I'm looking for two contributions from the community:

A) I've already received German and Spanish string versions, but if anyone else would like to contribute a version for other languages I'd love to add it in.

B) MORE name suggestions!

If I get time I'm going to work on version 2 of the string tonight. I'm looking for two contributions from the community:

A) I've already received German and Spanish string versions, but if anyone else would like to contribute a version for other languages I'd love to add it in.

Arabic please

Arabic please

^^ Are you volunteering?

• Like 1

I have problem with my personal string edit, i did the same process to edit the string like in 2k15, but finish to edit when i past in my pac folder, when i open the game nothing......the name are the same, doesen't change nothing....still the name that i select, but not the name the i edit in string why? what's i forget?

I have problem with my personal string edit, i did the same process to edit the string like in 2k15, but finish to edit when i past in my pac folder, when i open the game nothing......the name are the same, doesen't change nothing....still the name that i select, but not the name the i edit in string why? what's i forget?

Make sure there aren't any backup files anywhere in the WWE2K16 folder

so i delete every where string backup?

so i delete every where string backup?

i try to delete every where the backup, but nothing change....the name that i edit in my personal string are not avaible,,,,i donì't know why, because i do the same process in 2k 15....can you help me?

Make sure you are editing the correct string for your language. Each language has its own pach inside the string pac.

Ex: the 4000 pach is English.

Make sure you are editing the correct string for your language. Each language has its own pach inside the string pac.

i'm from Italy, wich number is mine? yes i edit the 4000 file,,,maybe is for this that doesen't work.....italian is number?? thank you very apprecite!!!

i'm from Italy, wich number is mine? yes i edit the 4000 file,,,maybe is for this that doesen't work.....italian is number?? thank you very apprecite!!!

I'm not sure which one is the Italian one. I know that English is 4000, German is 4004, and Spanish is 4005, so it will be one of the ones in between those.

FUTUREPROOF STRING v2.0 Release

Now includes Spanish and German strings thanks to MinchoSheen and kim666 respectively.

New Character Names

6AF2Rockstar Spud
6AF3Mike Bennett
6AF4MVP
6AF5Doug Williams
6AF6Syxx
6AF7Davey Boy Smith Jr
6AF8Davey Boy Smith
6AF9Sami Callihan
6AFAChris Masters
6AFBMickie James
6AFCGail Kim
6AFDBoogeyman
6AFEMaria Kanellis
6AFFCatrina
6B00Matt Riddle
6B01Rich Swann
6B02Richie Steamboat
6B03Rocco Rock
6B04Johnny Grunge
6B05Kid Kash
6B06Pac
6B07Candice LeRae
6B08Holly Holm
6B09Nick Diaz
6B0ANate Diaz
6B0BMiesha Tate
6B0CBruce Lee
6B0DFlash Silva
6B0EEl Hondero
6B0FTommy Wall
6B10Ray Rich
6B11Zeus Tucker
6B12Barron Blade
6B13Giant Bernard
6B14Stan Hansen

New Attire Names

6BCB      Territory Era
6BCC      PG Era
6BCD      Ruthless Aggression Era
6BCE      Golden Era
6BCF      Attitude Era
6BD0     Balor Club 
6BD1Short Hair      
6BD2   Japan   
6BD3Long Hair      

i try to extract 4002,  4003, 4009, but when i exstract 0000, in my create folder, there is not the 000.pac, but only many file.zlib.....why? how to set or fix this? please help me, i want change my string italian please!!!

i try to extract 4002,  4003, 4009, but when i exstract 0000, in my create folder, there is not the 000.pac, but only many file.zlib.....why? how to set or fix this? please help me, i want change my string italian please!!!

In Xpacker don't extract the 0000 file...

Use uncompress option to "extract" this file... And then open the 0000.uncompress.zlib file, to edit

...And if I am okay... Italian language is 4002

Edited by MinchoSheen
  • Like 1

Somehow, someway, after I install the "comm DLCs" superstars like AJ Styles and Drew Galloway, the names are incorrect. I've tried to change it direct from string, but doesn't work. That is a problem with pofos or with the string?

EDIT: It's my fault. I didn't realize the fact of string.pac is placed on pac/ch. Sorry (and for the bad english too).

Edited by Ecklesias

Somehow, someway, after I install the "comm DLCs" superstars like AJ Styles and Drew Galloway, the names are incorrect. I've tried to change it direct from string, but doesn't work. That is a problem with pofos or with the string?

Are you using a language the future String supports (English, Spanish and German at the moment, I believe)? If not it won't work unless someone that speaks that language ports the string file to that language.