FUTURE-PROOF STRING v9.0 --- Aussi en Francais...Je Suis Moutarde!

LordJustice17

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody asign a string ID to Akeem? thaks , or if it's assigned could tell me the id?

thanks

I second that, please I need Akeem string ID.

there's a "F713" value on Pozzum table for Akeem (9.0 version - English) but it's not working  :(

Many thanks in advance.

Can anybody asign a string ID to Akeem? thaks , or if it's assigned could tell me the id?

thanks

there's a "F713" value on Pozzum table for Akeem (9.0 version - English) but it's not working  :(

Many thanks in advance.

To clarify, the entries in the String table with the red background aren't part of the current version of the Future-Proof-String. Those are the ones that are slated to be added in the next version.
By the way, if you play the game in English, you can use the string.pac included with the Data Editor for WWE 2k16's Universal Alternate Attire Unlock right now until the new version of the Future-Proof-String is released, as it already includes the red-background entries to this date. Note that it only works if you have the game set to English, however.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

thanks

Many thanks in advance.

To clarify, the entries in the String table with the red background aren't part of the current version of the Future-Proof-String. Those are the ones that are slated to be added in the next version.
By the way, if you play the game in English, you can use the string.pac included with the Data Editor for WWE 2k16's Universal Alternate Attire Unlock right now until the new version of the Future-Proof-String is released, as it already includes the red-background entries to this date. Note that it only works if you have the game set to English, however.

Thanks Cave Waverider, it works perfectly :)

Edited by Thunder72

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, i'm new and i'm trying for the firts time to mod wwe 2k16.

I have a problem and i hope that you can help me.... When i change the original sting with the future-proof string, all game's text disapper....the same problem occurs if i unlock the alternative attire in data editor... Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance.

p.s. sorry for my bad english but i'm italian...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 14/02/2017 at 11:07 PM, BPangilinan said:

Hi, how can I edit the string.pac file? I want to rename Colin Cassidy into Big Cass as well as put names on Tony Nese and Nick Miller. Any tutorials? Thanks.

Check out @pozzum's YOUTUBE PAGE for video tutorials.

PS: Can a mod lock this thread as, with the release of 2k17, this string is no longer being updated.

• 1 year later...
On 3/14/2016 at 7:15 PM, Tidal said:

This is my list of names I was going to add once I work out how to edit the string this year. 

AJ LEE
AJ STYLES
ALBERTO DEL RIO
ALEXA BLISS
APOLLO CREWS
AUSTIN ARIES
ASUKA
BAYLEY
BECKY LYNCH
BRAUN STROWMAN
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
BUSHWHACKER BUTCH