FUTURE-PROOF STRING v9.0 --- Aussi en Francais...Je Suis Moutarde!

LordJustice17

FUTURE-PROOF STRING v9.0

http://rampages.us/mcknightkw/wp-content/uploads/sites/7240/2015/06/ball-of-yarn-628x363-TS-158226090.jpg

NOTE: Some very "cheeky" image results come up if you Google "string".

Here it is the first, and hopefully only, version of the future-proof string. Hopefully this will be comprehensive enough to cover any possible mods that will be created.

Spoiler

Clearly it wasn't.

The string contains over 400 additional names as well as a number of simplified attire strings (they will not interfere with the default attire names, they are simply there for whoever wishes to use them).

The full list of names and IDs can be found at the download link below, or in Pozzum's String Sheet.

Let me know if there are any issues.

CREDITS

Credit to Pozzum for his excellent research and hard work, and help with updates.

Credit to kim666 for the German string.

Credit to MinchoSheen for the Spanish string.

Credit to Lorne Osbourne for the Italian string.

Credit to RevONiKO for the French string.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7LZg8RAZ9xuc21DOWRiYmExdEU?resourcekey=0-iyNryQ8tpe5FaxvLH5RcVg

• Like 15

Great idea.  While I don't personally have any mods planned, I certainly think we should have open strings for superstars from 2k15. 

AJ Lee

CM Punk

Rob Van Dam

Justin Gabriel/PJ Black

Sid Justice

Batista (Retro)

Randy Orton (Retro)

Alberto Del Rio

Daniel Bryan (retro)

Corey Graves

Rey Mysterio

Cody Rhodes

Hulk Hogan

Hollywood Hogan

The Great Khali

Then, among other favorites from 2k15 mods, I would love to see the following also included:

Goldberg, Dudley Boys, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Apollo Crews, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Braun Strowman, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Hawk, Animal, Kenny Omega, Tazz, Mr. Anderson, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, James Storm, Alex Shelley, Eddie Guerrero, Chavo Guerrero, Jeff Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, La Parka, Buff Bagwell, Chris Benoit, Perry Saturn, Doink the Clown, Jushin Liger, Drew Galloway, EC3, Vampiro, Braun Strowman, Manik, Ted Dibiase, Ted Dibiase Jr, Tomko, Great Muta, Tommaso Ciampa, Vampiro, Sabu, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, Jeff Jarrett.  Most of those names already have mods from 2k15, from Tekken, Mincho, Game Elite,   RaieE and other fantastic modders.

• Like 2

This is my list of names I was going to add once I work out how to edit the string this year. 

AJ LEE
AJ STYLES
ALBERTO DEL RIO
ALEXA BLISS
APOLLO CREWS
AUSTIN ARIES
ASUKA
BAYLEY
BECKY LYNCH
BRAUN STROWMAN
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
BUSHWHACKER BUTCH
BUSHWHACKER LUKE
CARMELLA
CHAD GABLE
CHARLOTTE
CM PUNK
CODY RHODES
COREY GRAVES
D'VON DUDLEY
DAMIEN SANDOW
DASH WILDER
DIESEL
DOC GALLOWS
DREW GALLOWAY
THE GODFATHER
GOLDBERG
GRADO
HULK HOGAN
HOLLYWOOD HOGAN
JASON JORDAN
JEFF HARDY
MACHINE GUN
KARL ANDERSON
KURT ANGLE
MATT HARDY
MATT JACKSON
NIA JAX
NICK JACKSON
RAZOR RAMON
REY MYSTERIO
RHYNO
ROAD DOGG
ROB VAN DAM
RONDA ROUSEY
SASHA BANKS
SCOTT DAWSON
SHINSUKE NAKAMURA
TOMMASO CIAMPA
ZACK SABRE Jr.
Edited by Tidal
  • Like 3

Updated my original list with a few additions, and made it easier to read:

AJ Lee
AJ Styles
Alberto Del Rio
Alex Shelley
Alexa Bliss
Animal
Anjelico
Apollo Crews
Asuka
Austin Ares
Batista (Retro)
Bayley
Becky Lynch
Brian Kendrick
Bruan Strowman
Bubbah Ray Dudley
Buff Bagwell
Carmella
Chad Gable
Charlotte
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Chris Hero
Chris Sabin
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Corey Graves
Daniel Bryan (Retro)
"Darewolf" PJ Black
Dash Wilder
Dean Malenko
Diesel
Doc Gallows
Doink the Clown
Drew Galloway
D-Von Dudley
ECIII
Eddie Guerrero
Epico
Godfather
Goldberg
Great Khali
Great Muta
Hawk
Hollywood Hogan
Hugh Morrus
Hulk Hogan
Jack Evans
James Storm
Jason Jordan
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
John Morrison
Jushin Thunder Liger
Karl Anderson
Kenny Omega
Kurt Angle
La Parka
Lance Storm
Manik
Matt Hardy
Matt Jackson
Matt Sydal
Mr. Anderson
Nick Jaskson
Primo
Randy Orton (Retro)
Razor Ramon
Rey Mysterio
Rhyno
Rick Steiner
Rick Steiner (early 90s)
Ricochet
Road Dogg
Rob Van Dam
Sabu
Sasha Banks
Saturn
Scott Dawson
Scott Steiner
Scott Steiner (early 90s)
Sean O'Haire
Shelton Benjamin
Shinsuke Nakamura
Sid Vicious
Tazz
Ted Dibiase
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Tomko
Tommaso Ciampa
Ultimo Dragon
Vampiro
  • Like 2

@LordJustice17 im struggling with editing the string file this year - Could you be a love and give me a hand. Im just trying to change Kama Mustafa's name to The Godfather. In the String file there are 5 Kama Mustafa files so i rename them all save etc but then when i try and load with the updated string it just crashes. :/

• Like 1

@LordJustice17 im struggling with editing the string file this year - Could you be a love and give me a hand. Im just trying to change Kama Mustafa's name to The Godfather. In the String file there are 5 Kama Mustafa files so i rename them all save etc but then when i try and load with the updated string it just crashes. :/

I haven't started editing it yet, so I'm not sure of any differences. But make sure that your new name fits within the constraints of the last. I suspect maybe you added or removed a character somewhere and altered all the offsets.

If I count correctly "The Godfather" has one more character than "Kama Mustafa". You'll probably have to just use "Godfather".

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 1

I haven't started editing it yet, so I'm not sure of any differences. But make sure that your new name fits within the constraints of the last. I suspect maybe you added or removed a character somewhere and altered all the offsets.

If I count correctly "The Godfather" has one more character than "Kama Mustafa". You'll probably have to just use "Godfather".

I have tried it with just Godfather and still crashes :( let me know your results when you start playing :)

• Like 1

I have tried it with just Godfather and still crashes :( let me know your results when you start playing :)

I was able to change Heath Slater into Nakamura yesterday, today i tried the same thing with Santino into kurt Angle..doing the exact same thing..but i just wont change it stays Santino, yesterday i changed the 0000 file in the 4000.pac maybe Santino is in a different file too i dont know, his name does not change at least even though when i extract the file it is changed....very annoying :( 

Edited by Dennisolsen2006

Just to go over some steps to make sure im doing everything correctly here.

> Open string.pac as pac file.

> Open 4000.pac as pach file.

> Uncompress 0000

> Ctrl & 0 - Open 0000.zlib.uncompressed

> Edit All Kama Mustafa to Godfather

> Open 4000.pac as pach file - Compress & inject choose 0000.zlib.uncompressed

> Open string.pac as pac file - Inject 4000.pac

• Like 1

Ok cool one more question - IF im changing Kama Mustafa to Godfather what would i need to change? Obviously the name is a different size?

Would i put GODFATHER followed by the rest spaces?

Edited by robbie686

Another awesome find. I hope this works Robbie. If you find that it does I hope you'll share back here which step was right or wrong. I'm much appreciative. I'm not sure I'll get the chance to try tonight. If I do I'll also report back!

We'll get it one way or another. This is something important to me. Maybe even more important then figuring out how to put 2K15 Wrestlers over 16 which I have yet to find out. I'm horrible at searching but I will keep searching. I know that information is here probably in plain sight too!

No Still no luck it just stays as Kama Mustafa :(

try to change Slater..just to see if that change for you too..there is a 0000 file in all the 4000-40009 pacs maybe some use the other files i tried to change Santions name in the first 3 but so far he just stays Santino :(

Maybe Dennis is right and that name is in more places? That would make it a pain in the back to find and change. I bet that has to be it though since we know name changes to work by the few examples we already know.