K.G

Love the trainer.  Ran into a problem though.  Everything works fine but when i make eva marie into a superstar and start a match it crashes on loading.  This doesn't seem to happen with anyone else.  Also sometimes the trainer stops responding.

@cave, this part of advanced match mods

@myk13 you can skip this step if you have the latest distributables.

Meaning don't install the pre-req package?

I got the same error message. If you haven't already, just X out of it and everything will install like it suppose to.

Love the trainer.  Ran into a problem though.  Everything works fine but when i make eva marie into a superstar and start a match it crashes on loading.  This doesn't seem to happen with anyone else.  Also sometimes the trainer stops responding.

That is weird, I didn't get this issue reported to me yet. Do you have any other mod installed that I should know of ?

Guys, here is the showcase of the CAW Editor update that will be available next week. Look at the options so you can get an idea of what to expect.

Edited by K.G

That is weird, I didn't get this issue reported to me yet. Do you have any other mod installed that I should know of ?

Guys, here is the showcase of the CAW Editor update that will be available next week. Look at the options so you can get an idea of what to expect.

That looks rather cool. Can you save the CAW formula to the disk as well so you can import it easily into other saves (or just keep backups in case you get a save file glitch)? If not, that might be a good idea!

Also, can you go over the layer limit and does it crash the game when you play as a CAW that has gone over it?

Edited by Cave Waverider

This might be a good idea to save it on the disk. (you can already keep the formula loaded in the tool, and just click "send" on another caw to just paste the formula to it. However it justs uses items, and not body morphing, I might want to add body morhing to the editor then.)

About the limit, yes you can pass the limit, but if you do you can't edit the items in the game you will get a message saying you went over the limit. So you will have to make sure everything is like you want before going over the limit.

If you could somehow make possible changing the renders of in-game  superstars through your trainer.To be honest i think its the last thing your trainer needs to be the best trainer ever

Edited by mastrowwe2k

You need to edit the game files to do this, you should turn to tekken for this. I'm not familiar with unpacking files.

The only thing I can do, is changing the renders once they are loaded in the game,but it won't stick, you would have to launch the trainer each time you want the custom renders.

You need to edit the game files to do this, you should turn to tekken for this. I'm not familiar with unpacking files.

The only thing I can do, is changing the renders once they are loaded in the game,but it won't stick, you would have to launch the trainer each time you want the custom renders.

okay i was just hoping I wouldn't need xpacker.Anyway is there a way to replace caws instead of existing players in order to get for example cm punk

Because if there is i think i could use your trainer to change his render right?

Edited by mastrowwe2k

What we will be able to do with the future update is (and @napoleon will propably like it) :

- Go in "Creation", select "Superstars", and then "Supersar/Diva". Load in the creation menu ingame the superstar/diva you want, and in the trainer click "Load Current CAW".

Then quit the creation menu in-game, and go to create a new CAW. Once you are in the creation menu of your new caw, click in the trainer "Send Modified CAW". Then in the game, save the caw.

Once you go back to edit this CAW, you will see its now the superstar you originally selected. Then just proceed as you would with any caw to change his render.

At the end you will have an existing superstar/npc/diva with a custom render in a CAW slot.

So in your case, you will have to select the superstar CM punk was replaced to. And you should be able to this.

The only issue I see, is you will have a CM Punk as a SUperstar, and a CM Punk as a CAW. So I will add a "remove superstar" feature that will remove a superstar from the selection mode so you only have the CAW Version. However, if I *THINK* as soon as you remove your CM Punk mod, the CAW will use the superstar you originally replaced CM Punk with, but I could be wrong (I never replaced any superstar by an older game superster).

Does that sound right ?

EDIT:

As for what I said ealier about "having an existing superstar/npc/diva with a custom render in a CAW slot". It seems that It has issues with body morphing. The face and everything else looks just fine, but the body morthing is the one of a default CAW. So it finally doesn't work as it should.

Edited by K.G
Update on results

What we will be able to do with the future update is (and @napoleon will propably like it) :

- Go in "Creation", select "Superstars", and then "Supersar/Diva". Load in the creation menu ingame the superstar/diva you want, and in the trainer click "Load Current CAW".

Then quit the creation menu in-game, and go to create a new CAW. Once you are in the creation menu of your new caw, click in the trainer "Send Modified CAW". Then in the game, save the caw.

Once you go back to edit this CAW, you will see its now the superstar you originally selected. Then just proceed as you would with any caw to change his render.

At the end you will have an existing superstar/npc/diva with a custome render in a CAW slot.

So in your case, you will have to select the superstar CM punk was replaced to. And you should be able to this.

The only issue I see, is you will have a CM Punk as a SUperstar, and a CM Punk as a CAW. So I will add a "remove superstar" feature that will remove a superstar from the selection mode so you only have the CAW Version. However, if I *THINK* as soon as you remove your CM Punk mod, the CAW will use the superstar you originally replaced CM Punk with, but I could be wrong (I never replaced any superstar by an older game superster).

Does that sound right ?

o

The only thing I can do, is changing the renders once they are loaded in the game,but it won't stick, you would have to launch the trainer eackay i was just hoping I wouldn't need xpacker.Anyway is there a way to replace caws instead of existing players in order to get for example cm punk

Because if there is i think i could use your trainer to change his render right?

Awesome dude I can't wait to buy your trainer.Unfortunately i dont think i will be able to buy it this month

Also thanks for replying

However, I just checked that when you create an NPC alternate attire, the games removes his clothes, so you will only copy this NPC without his clothes (I don't know if a modded CM Punk is considered an NPC by the game). So I can't guarantee it how it will work out with your mod.

However, I just checked that when you create an NPC alternate attire, the games removes his clothes, so you will only copy this NPC without his clothes (I don't know if a modded CM Punk is considered an NPC by the game). So I can't guarantee it how it will work out with your mod.

The only thing I can do, is changing the renders once they are loaded in the game,but it won't stick, you would have to launch the trainer eackay i was just hoping I wouldn't need xpacker.Anyway is there a way to replace caws instead of existing players in order to get for example cm punk

That's not a big problem. Also when are  you going to release your next update?

I'd love to see body morphing in this tool at least the heights so you can go below the stated 5'6" short limit and above whatever the tallest limit its. I have one caw that I've made that should be short sort of midget sized but that was always part of her gimmick. Just a thought any if something like that is even possible to add.

I'd love to see body morphing in this tool at least the heights so you can go below the stated 5'6" short limit and above whatever the tallest limit its. I have one caw that I've made that should be short sort of midget sized but that was always part of her gimmick. Just a thought any if something like that is even possible to add.

That'd certainly be cool for Hornswoggle, El Torito, etc..

Edited by Cave Waverider

I had a few midget wrestlers in my private Fed. At least two females and one male. The one was just an evil something the other pair were brother and sister that wrestled as a mixed tag-team. It would be nice to be able to have them back in that fashion. First though K.G. has to confirm he can even make that possible. If so then that will be something else amazing.

I can't change the size of a CAW beyond the limits. If I change it, you see the effects of it in the creation menu, but once the match starts, the caw has his default height.

@maestroWWE As for what I said ealier about "having an existing superstar/npc/diva with a custom render in a CAW slot". It seems that It has issues with body morphing. The face and everything else looks just fine, but the body morthing is the one of a default CAW. So it finally doesn't work as it should.

Edited by K.G

Hey K.G, Did some more testing.. Looks like they've relegated the K.O function to the first blood option. Once someone starts bleeding. the match will end and state that the desicion was reached by knockout.

Hey K.G, Did some more testing.. Looks like they've relegated the K.O function to the first blood option. Once someone starts bleeding. the match will end and state that the desicion was reached by knockout.

Thanks for the feedback.

@Robin yes there is an update button.

Ok so heights would be restricted to between 5'6" and 7'1" if I remember correctly. Is there a way you could add in a way to change the height of any wrestler including CAWs and have them save? If not no biggie just worth asking. I'm sure there must be some way that will be found if it hasn't been already.

an ETA on the update about the CAW Editor. It should be out tomorrow.
As for the Advanced Match modifier, I think next week it should be ready.

@Onyxrain It is possible yes (for superstars). But I'll add it then.

• Like 1

Hey I'm new to the site

love the PC trainer tool

before I buy can I find out what match types are unlocked to play through the tool for 2k15 and 2k16

Buried alive match? etc

i can't find the answer in my search of the site

thanks so much in advance

Backstage isn't working it is only in the list of match (the old slot from previous games), not in the rules. Just enable K.O and First blood for a match (it will work if the devs didn't remove it).

I didn't check are you able to get special ref or inferno matches running?

So an ETA about this. I talked about inferno when I said I get an infinite loading screen. So when I said I don't remember if I got it working last year, I was talking about inferno only.

Last year, I did make special ref working. It is working this year too. No issue there.

The Advanced Match Modifier is going to work just like last year. Stay tuned for tonight's update CAW Editor.

@MrGodzilla

Buried Alive is not available. Because it requires files (texture, game mechanics etc..) that were removed from the game.

However The type of matches available are really depending on what you can acheive with the options I give in the Advanced Match Modifier.

Edited by K.G