K.G

Great news guys. I have been able to inject a custom render on a CAW. Give me time to completly implement it in the tool and I will add it in an update.

I will let you know if anything goes wrong/better.

@M42Prod Not that I know of. 1.5 is the one I have.

Edited by K.G
  • Like 2

@K.G i just said that last years wasn't impossible add renders on superstar modded (no caw) the superstr put in slots empty, they havent a renders, is great think find the solution to put renders for those superstas

Hey K.G., can you at least release the memory addresses of the match modifiers alone? In fact, all I need is one address: that which disables/enables DQ. Pretty please? 

*Picture of a cute cat with folded hands*

So confusing reading this aah, especially someone who has NFI about modding.

KG - Excuse the stupid question's =) =\

: But if I purchase this I'm able to have The Authority come out at the same time, not so much as Teaming up as Tag Partners or anything, just as a  'Stable" say - my CAW, Steph & Trips? It always annoyed me when I bought it that I couldn't make Steph come out with Triple H in a match, you know, to support her Husband.

I know I can have Triple H come out with Steph as a Manager, but get the whole Lillian saying: "Representing The Authority, Triple H & Stephanie McMahon" , it just adds authenticity to my WWE Universe play.

I've figured out how to get The Authority Tron and Music into the game, I'm just not 100% sure on how to get them to come out so it all blends together.

Also in the Match Modifiers did I see that you could have Interference turned on or off? As in say Brie & Naomi in a match then half-way thru Lana's music hits and she comes down to the ring? Or is that not possible at all in 2k16?

I appreciate the time, bed time for me as it's 4:09am ahaha &  if this is all possible then it's a 100% buy for me =)

Edited by JosephKobiayashi

Hi there, 

I'm new to the modding scene. I have no issue with the payment for this mod if it does as advertised. I do have a question though - will it work with other mods? If I want to eventually learn how to inject music and titantrons, am I able to do that? Am I still able to do the "pac" editing or whatever, if I learn to do that?

I really like the contents of this mod and how easy it appears to look, but I do not want to buy it if it'll restrict future mod as a big reason for me buying the game on PC was to learn how to add titantrons, etc - and hopefully replace some of the duplicate wrestlers. 

This second question doesn't matter as much, but I'm guessing it's not possible to edit the attires of the managers/npcs by saving as a CAW, etc?

Edited by natey2k4

@Joseph I don't exactly get what you want. You want steph and triple H to be in a stable and come to the ring together, but isn't puting them in a tag team doing exactly just that ?

As for interference, no it enables it for a old function that was left in the game, but its glitchy.

@natey It will work with other mods, as long as it doesn't modify the ids of superstars. Also, one thing is sure, It won't interfere with titantron or musics.

As for editing the npcs, I know you can load them in the editing menu, but I don't know if it saves the changes. I'll check and tell you.

Hi K.G., sorry for pestering you again. I made a request, but it appears to have been lost among the previous posts. Can you release the memory addresses of the match modifiers alone? If even that is not possible, at least give me one address: that which disables/enables DQ. Please Please Please?

Also, to answer the question regarding the release of all my datas, it is something I can't do indeed. That would defeat the sole purpose of me making this trainer in the first place.

Hi, It wasn't lost, I answered you in this post.

• Like 2

I thought that you only wouldn't release "all" of(or maybe a significant part of) your data, because it took a lot of work to get them all. All I need is one single address. Removing DQ through cheat engine would probably add about 5-10 match types to the game.

I thought that you only wouldn't release "all" of(or maybe a significant part of) your data, because it took a lot of work to get them all. All I need is one single address. Removing DQ through cheat engine would probably add about 5-10 match types to the game.

He has no obligation to share his information he already answered so stop asking?

@natey I just checked and yes you can edit them. And good news, ou can also add renders to them when saved as alternate attires @napolenehotel.

Edit: Scratch that @napolenehotel... I can indeed change the render of the alternate attire, BUT its useless because in the selection of the match we see the original render of the superstar, and NOT the alternate attire render..

The update will be rolling tomorrow. You will enjoy renders !! WAY easier for you than on consoles !

Edited by K.G
  • Like 1

Paid trainers. Just Lol. State of this modding community.

(Had a look at the price, it's almost half the price I paid for the game. LOL.)

Edited by Jax789
  • Like 2

Paid trainers. Just Lol. State of this modding community.

(Had a look at the price, it's almost half the price I paid for the game. LOL.)

Yep. I've been saying it all along. This modding community is absolutely nothing like the ones on pretty much every other PC game. And if you dare to say anything about it, many of the modders circle the wagons and start calling you names, which is ridiculous. Its why the community has such a bad reputation for being toxic. If they want to charge for tools then they need to accept the fact that people are going to call them out on it. PC gamers won't tolerate any bullshit like the console players do. We'll tell you what we think about it. lol

What's really mind-blowing is the insane prices they charge for these different tools. I mean what the fuck... Seriously? lol

Paying for a trainer? Not going for that again. Tools like that should be made free as it's easy to do what it can do in the Cheat Engine.

I called it. Once Tekken started us down this path to paying for mod tools, I knew that everyone would be doing it and this is just the beginning. People will try to find ways to charge for actual mods next. Just wait and see. This is why its almost unheard of in the PC modding community outside of this series. Its been tried a few times on other games but the backlash against the person is always massive so they give up. Smacktalks seems to be the only community where half the people are okay with charging for mod tools, which is probably because a lot of these people come from the consoles. But yeah, I agree. We already pay for overpriced games, DLC, and other shit and now we have to add like what, $15-$20 for each modding tool now too? Enough.

Know your facts before you make accusations.  KG has been making these tools for a while and they've been for payments for a while.  Same people same every year from what I've seen. There is no slope to slip down with your slippery slope argument.

Oh, it will happen. I can see this coming a mile away. Its just a matter of time before everyone wants to start cashing in and then that will be the end of the modding community and probably the series itself on the PC. People prefer PC games because of mods and if people start charging for everything, people won't bother buying the games.

Edited by Skelet0rr
  • Like 1

I'd just like to chime in for a bit here. I'm not going to go into the whole charging for tools debate as its been done to death. 

The main thing is, you ignore the countless tools and tutorials that ARE free and just assume there's a paywall on everything. 

• Like 1

It'd be great if this tool could open up championship possibilities. A hardcore title that can only be defended in extreme rules matches, a trios title that can only be defended in six man tag or elimination matches, a money in the bank style title that can only be defended in ladder matches, stuff like that. 

People charging for a mod tool has no effect on PC sales, and i'm pretty sure that's what they look at when they make another Pc version. You took it seriously enough to come up here and bash someone once again for a tool they charge for. Can't stand when not everyone shares your opinion, so you go on a shit showing rampage of shitposting. 

One tool, maybe not. But when more and more people start charging for tools and mods, then it will. As I said, people play PC games because of mods and if we make it difficult to get or use mods, then people will just play on the console. And if we make it so less people are able to MAKE mods, then it has the same effect. The fact that you think this type of thing would have no effect on PC sales shows me that you don't know anything about the PC community. Also, I'm not bashing I'm criticizing. Learn the difference. If I were bashing i'd say something like, "Oh Tekken is a piece of shit because he charges!" which I haven't said. My problem is with his actions, not him. Also, unlike you I don't care if people don't share my opinion. I can see that some people here don't agree with me and that's fine. I'm not going to be like you and start calling them names and raging uncontrollably over someone disagreeing with me. Please take your own advice and grow up so you can learn to handle criticism better. My advice is to take a look at the modding communities on some other PC games and see how they handle it. You'll learn  a lot. Anyway, I have posted my opinion so I'm done with this thread. You can continue being angry over criticism but you'll find that my view on this is pretty common in the PC community so don't be surprised if it comes up a lot.

Edited by Skelet0rr
  • Like 3

lol another year, another string of comments from people complaining about having to pay for shit. 

It's soo easy, it's untrue. If you have no intention of buying his tool, don't comment! lol It's non of your business. But then I guess KG knew what he was in for when he first decided to market his product on a forum where 80% of it's members aren't old enough to even have their own source of income. 

I'm all for people trying to make a quick buck from things like this. It's just unfortunate that some people just don't quite get how life works  

• Like 2

lol another year, another string of comments from people complaining about having to pay for shit. 

It's soo easy, it's untrue. If you have no intention of buying his tool, don't comment! lol It's non of your business. But then I guess KG knew what he was in for when he first decided to market his product on a forum where 80% of it's members aren't old enough to even have their own source of income. 

I'm all for people trying to make a quick buck from things like this. It's just unfortunate that some people just don't quite get how life works  

have you ever played gta 5 on pc

THere are many mods in gta which are even better than these mods but all of them are free of cost

Modding is not about earning money it is for making game more enjoyable

Modding is not a job 

• Like 2

have you ever played gta 5 on pc

THere are many mods in gta which are even better than these mods but all of them are free of cost

Modding is not about earning money it is for making game more enjoyable

Modding is not a job 

did you even read what I wrote? 

I said if you have no intention of buying, don't comment. It's non of your business. I then said that I have no problem with people trying to make a buck from their hobby. Why not? If people want to buy, they'll buy. If you can quote me as saying that modding is about earning money and that modding is a job, please do! 

Nobody owes anybody anything. How is that so difficult to understand? lol

Edited by Titan83

Guys I agree, if you are not interested in the trainer (you don't like it, you don't like its not free etc..) then please do not post to enter in an argument. All of this have been said already in the past years, no point in saying it again and again and again. Try to keep the topic as focused on the mods as possible (proposing mods, feedbacks for those who use it, etc..). Thank you for your understanding.

On topic:

I succeeded to make CAWs wear entrance only gears in their in-ring outfit. I tried to get things like two jackets at the same but it freezes.

The only thing I see I can do for CAW editing is allowing male gears on female and vice versa. I'll try the hair and see how it goes.

EDIT: The hair works great (in the sense that I can freely replace the hair of a male to a female one), there are some "clipping" issues though.

EDIT 2: I can add multiple hairs at the same time which can give a unique look ^^

EDIT 3: Allright guys, the next update will be a CAW Appearance Editing Menu (add multiple hairs/other gears, wear entrances gears for in-ring outfits, wear male stuff on divas and female stuff on male etc..) No date is announced yet, but maybe by the end of this week or next week.

Possibilities are awesome (having a hair style as entrance, and a different one for in ring outfit. Like a divas tying her hair for a fight) You just have to play with the settings I'll put to do what you want.

Edited by K.G
Update on results

Those renders you did were on CAWs, right? Does it work on CAWs and regular in-game characters?

How difficult is it to change match settings in match creator?

I'll close to buying. Seems very easy. 

Those renders you did were on CAWs, right? Does it work on CAWs and regular in-game characters?

How difficult is it to change match settings in match creator?

I'll close to buying. Seems very easy. 

I posted a video of the render feature. I used a CAW, and a NPC (Renee Young).  However even if in the creation menu it shows a different render for a created alternate outfit of a superstar/npc, in the selection screen however, it will still display their default render. It is not something I can change. You can check it by yourself, create an alternate outfit for a superstar, and see if the selection screen pose you selected appears in the selection screen of a match. It won't, at least when I did it it didn't.

Easy Match modifer is easy really easy to do (just changing rules). Advanded Match Modifier is not as easy (but its not available yet).