K.G

Just like last year, here is the PC Trainer for WWE 2K16.
The trainer works only with the default version of the game (Steam version with no title updates installed, but also works with game patch 1.01).

Note: I accept requests for new features/mods. If you have an interesting idea, or want a mod added to the trainer, let me know by email or in the comment section. Requests comming from custommers who donated will be treated first.

▬▬▬➽▶ Features

☑ Gender Modifiers (Play Divas in all matches, even against Superstars)
☑ Female MyCareer (Divas and CAWs)
☑ Text Modifiers (for CAWs: Name, HUD, Social Media ect..)
☑ Attributes Mods (up to 255 for Superstars and Create-a-Wrestler)
☑ Ratio Modifiers (CAWs & Superstars, Infinite Health)
☑ Ability Modifiers (up to 13 for Superstars & CAWs)
☑ Unlock all NPCs (Lana, Brad Maddox, Lilian Garcia, Renee Young, Referee, Jerry Lawler…etc)
☑ Weightclass Modifiers (From featherweight to Ultra Heavyweight)
☑ Unlock Everything (outfits, moves, characters ...ect)
☑ Match Modifiers (No restriction, 6-Man Elimination HIAC, Ironman 6-Man Tag ect..)
☑ My Career Mods :
▪☞▪ (VC, SP, WWE years, ranks, current show, fan reaction, popularity, attitude, etc... + all CAW related mods attributes)
▪☞▪ Manager/Tag Partner/Rival Mods (Select any superstars/divas and NPC as for these roles)
▪☞▪ Complete all Hall Of Famer Goals
▪☞▪ Edits the current match card (opponents, cutscenes, type of match, winner/looser, play other matches that you are not part of etc..)

☑ Selection Screen Modifiers (Renders Injector)

☑ "Offline" Logo/Face Capture Injector

☑ CAW Editor

▪☞▪ Add more than one of the same Item (2 hairs, 3 body accessories etc)
▪☞▪ Giva divas male items and vice versa
▪☞▪ mod the maerial for all items
▪☞▪ Wear Entrance Only Items in Ring, like jakets etc..
▪☞▪ Face/Body items and parts sets to Ring only or Entrance only (eg: have a hair in entrance, and a different one in ring)
▪☞▪ Mod colors, locations etc..
▪☞▪ Bypass the max items points limit (wear more items than the game allows)

☑ Advanced Match Modifiers
▪ ☞ Infinite Stamina, Infinite Finisher, Infinite Comeback, Infinite Signature, Infinite Health
▪ ☞ Play as the referee
▪ ☞ Special Guest Referee
▪ ☞ Same Superstar vs Same superstar ect... (John cena vs cena vs cena)
▪ ☞ Team Modifiers (1vs2vs1,2vs2vs2,2vs3 ect..)
▪ ☞ Modify the Royal Rumble Entrants (superstars and remaining superstars so you can have for example a 10-Man Royal Rumble)
▪ ☞ AI No Movement
▪ ☞ Starting Health Modifier
▪ ☞ Rules Modifiers (over the top rope, first blood, tornado tag, 2 out of 3 fall, unescapable cage ect...)
▪ ☞ Change Superstars/Divas in Cut scenes/Gameplays such as My Career
▪ ☞ and MUCH more...

☑ WWE Universe Modifiers
▪ ☞ Mod the shows (titles, MITB and Royal Rumble winner, total of matches per show etc..)
▪ ☞ Edit the Match Card (Participants, type of match, rules, titles, team etc..)
▪ ☞ Mod the rivalries (John Cena vs John Cena, female vs male etc..)
▪ ☞ Use the match card and rivalries to create your own scenario/cut scene (eg: start the match by attacking your opponent with a belt)

Trainer is now also working with game patch 1.01.

Read the description of the video to know how to get the trainer.

Edited by K.G
Updated features
  • Like 15

Hi, not obligatory "newbies", but yes, its meant to be easy to use and automatic.There are also things you can't acheive with cheat engine. Like the the advanced match feature or my career mods.

I'll try to implement a CAW render feature for this year on PC. Will let you know how my research goes.

• Like 2

Hey K.G., can you share a spreadsheet of the memory addresses that you manipulate? Like Pozzum's table. I understand that you've put in a lot of work into doing this trainer, but I'm just asking. If not everything, can you at least share those addresses related to the Match Modifiers? Any data is good.

I managed to use cheat engine to unlock NPCs, but there are several missing match types in the game that can be brought in with memory manipulation.

Thanks.

Edited by tempwayne

Hi, not obligatory "newbies", but yes, its meant to be easy to use and automatic.There are also things you can't acheive with cheat engine. Like the the advanced match feature or my career mods.

I'll try to implement a CAW render feature for this year on PC. Will let you know how my research goes.

Actually Pozzum unlocked most (if not all) the matches you did last year, through cheat engine.

• Like 3

For people like me though this makes a lot of things easier. Some things it's about time and while I may have a lot of it usually. I like to spend as much as I can actually playing a game. There are some things I do and want to learn but this will save me some of that not all. So I will probably be one of the "noobs" that buys it regardless.

• Like 1

So the pre-match modifiers were also found ? He is good if he did it on his own. Also, If you can do what I made possible in the advanced match maker with only cheat engine, you are also good, because I can't.

Make at the same time the game load automatically multiple rules/superstars depending on either the arena or the match selected, and make +5 matches with only cheat engine is not something I can acheive. I had to create a whole process to automatize the making of a match.

Also, to answer the question regarding the release of all my datas, it is something I can't do indeed. That would defeat the sole purpose of me making this trainer in the first place.

Thank you for the purchase, I will send it by the end the day (FRANCE TIME).

• Like 1

@K.G i think if you can put renders into the caw, or renders into the superstars modded and inject in empty slots, is a GREAT thing....but for the rest there is cheat engine!!! i follow you from long time and i'm happy to see you again,....good try for the renders

Thanks, just placed my order.  I don't see a problem paying for someone's work, and the ease of use the program allows.  Just like I would have no problem donating to Pozzum, or paying for Tekken's Xpacker.  They put a ton of work in, and don't charge that much at all.

• Like 3

The file that contains the render for caws is CASSBIGH00XX. You can simply extract it with offzip. But i doubt that it's possible to repack it. However you may find it in ram and replace it there.

• Like 1

Ok, I'll look into it. Is there an issue with it ? (I assume there is, otherwise you would of have done it already, or maybe you think renders are useless ? just curious to know)

Edit: Updated the features, added My Career Manager/Tag Partner/Rival Mods (Select any superstars/divas and NPC as for these roles)

Edited by K.G

So the pre-match modifiers were also found ? He is good if he did it on his own. Also, If you can do what I made possible in the advanced match maker with only cheat engine, you are also good, because I can't.

Make at the same time the game load automatically multiple rules/superstars depending on either the arena or the match selected, and make +5 matches with only cheat engine is not something I can acheive. I had to create a whole process to automatize the making of a match.

Also, to answer the question regarding the release of all my datas, it is something I can't do indeed. That would defeat the sole purpose of me making this trainer in the first place.

Thank you for the purchase, I will send it by the end the day (FRANCE TIME).

I took different approaches that you did my stuff requires a lot more alt tabbing back and forth at different times and editing the default rules before they are loaded instead of editing the live rules if you understand my meaning.  Way messier.

I probably wouldn't of found it if you didn't show it was possible.  I noticed how many artifacts were still there from 2k14 and noticed it was the advanced match rules that you were using and worked back from there.

@Pozzum nice work of you. I'm glad I showed you the way then.

All in all its simple, for those who wants to do everything manually they will use your cheat table. For those who wants to do everything automatically (and have maybe somethings not available through CE) they will use my trainer. That's cool with me.

@Kim No, I mean using the memory (you said I migth find it in there) what is the issue why you didn't find it ?

The advanced match creator certainly has it's appeal. I'm looking forward to see it for WWE 2k16. When do you think you'll be able to get it done, K.G.?

Edited by Cave Waverider

I have sent all the first orders. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to let me know.

Note: If there is someone here having the email k****f@hotmail.com (I hope you can figure out if its your email or not) who bought the tool, please PM me or email me with another email, as I can't send anything to your email (I get an error message when trying to send it to you). Thank you.

Paying for a trainer? Not going for that again. Tools like that should be made free as it's easy to do what it can do in the Cheat Engine.

I called it. Once Tekken started us down this path to paying for mod tools, I knew that everyone would be doing it and this is just the beginning. People will try to find ways to charge for actual mods next. Just wait and see. This is why its almost unheard of in the PC modding community outside of this series. Its been tried a few times on other games but the backlash against the person is always massive so they give up. Smacktalks seems to be the only community where half the people are okay with charging for mod tools, which is probably because a lot of these people come from the consoles. But yeah, I agree. We already pay for overpriced games, DLC, and other shit and now we have to add like what, $15-$20 for each modding tool now too? Enough.

Edited by Skelet0rr
  • Like 4

Paying for a trainer? Not going for that again. Tools like that should be made free as it's easy to do what it can do in the Cheat Engine.

I called it. Once Tekken started us down this path to paying for mod tools, I knew that everyone would be doing it and this is just the beginning. People will try to find ways to charge for actual mods next. Just wait and see. This is why its almost unheard of in the PC modding community outside of this series. Its been tried a few times on other games but the backlash against the person is always massive so they give up. Smacktalks seems to be the only community where half the people are okay with charging for mod tools, which is probably because a lot of these people come from the consoles. But yeah, I agree. We already pay for overpriced games, DLC, and other shit and now we have to add like what, $15-$20 for each modding tool now too? Enough.

Know your facts before you make accusations.  KG has been making these tools for a while and they've been for payments for a while.  Same people same every year from what I've seen. There is no slope to slip down with your slippery slope argument.

• Like 2

I paid for one pure and simply to make my life easier. Now I can actually take more time to do the actual modding I want to do and still have what other things that are there with his tool in my game. Yes I came from PS4 but I bought both 15 and 16 on PC because we can actually do more with them then what I could and wish I could do there. So I payed for what I wanted and if I feel something's worth the price. I'll pay it again.