My -MODS-: Goldberg 2K17 Model *RELEASED*

Dennis-Bieser

Are you going to be making attires for Angle pre-hair cut? I've been dying to play through Attitude Era Universe Mode, but didn't want to do it without a good Kurt Angle. This is the best one i've seen so far, but it seem's every mod on Angle is based on his SVR 07 attire (understandably so, since it's his last attire in WWE game). 

I've got a haired Kurt Angle on my mod page, truth be told though it was one of my first mods and I feel like I could do a lot better these days. If @Dennis-Bieser isn't making an Attitude Era attire then I'm more than happy to make one for his model if he's happy for me to do so, because this model is just perfect.

• Like 4

Sooo, this is the second TNA Impact based Kurt Angle. This is a completely different model and i will release it only if you want it !

It shows an older Kurt Angle with stubble hair & beard.

001.png

003.png

004.jpg

005.png

• Like 6

@Thunder72

Yes i work manually via sculp brush on Angle to make it absolutely perfect. Wrap is a nice feature but it doesn't make the model smooth on certain points.

kurt_angle_3d.jpg

Parallel to Angle I also work on Scott Steiner but i think i will release him first on 2K17 in the next weeks.

here my early Scott Steiner preview.

steiner.png

• Like 8

Amazing! you're always one step ahead.

I really appreciate your dedication to the community.

I can't wait for your Angle release.

P.S.

I've forgotten that WWE 2K17 is just around the corner (6 days to go) , but I haven't found a cheap Deluxe edition key yet :(

Edited by Thunder72

Amazing! you're always one step ahead.

I really appreciate your dedication to the community.

I can't wait for your Angle release.

P.S.

I've forgotten that WWE 2K17 is just around the corner (6 days to go) , but I haven't found a cheap Deluxe edition key yet :(

Use GreenManGaming or BundleStars

Steiner and Angle both look great btw Dennis

• Like 1

By the look of the pictures It's  perfect IMAO.

If you feel like, release him so we can test him "in game" and give you a proper feedback..

P.S.

Your Goldberg is still the best around, I will import him in my  WWE 2k17 for sure instead of the official model.

I've already seen those "offers" but thanks ;) They're still a little too much expensive for me.

I know that I will surrender 24h before day one and I will buy it nonetheless.

Edited by Thunder72

Excellent work on Angle..

The only thing I can suggest is to adjust the color of the edges of the head texture so that it will blend well on the chest and shoulder area. It is noticable during entrances. That is just a minor thing.. if it requires too much work dont do it.. it is still the best Kurt Angle around anyway.

Parallel to Angle I also work on Scott Steiner but i think i will release him first on 2K17 in the next weeks.

here my early Scott Steiner preview.

steiner.png

Looking good man... hope you included him a Vintage Steiner Brothers looks and WCW looks era :)

Is this Angle a different version to the one you were working on mate? I know you were experimenting a bit. Still think this version is most accurate http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61106-my-mods-kurt-angle-update/?do=findComment&comment=868691

It's the same model with a few small changes. I have smoothed the face on certain points to make it more cleaner. The same for his outfit

The model now has less shine and the skin color more tan. That's it.

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 2