My -MODS-: Goldberg 2K17 Model *RELEASED*

Dennis-Bieser

Face wise I say the TNA version but the quality of the SVR based attire is awesome. You see a lot more detail throughout his entire face in the TNA based one for sure a lot more wrinkles Just in general it looks more like realistic skin as a whole

Face wise I say the TNA version but the quality of the SVR based attire is awesome. You see a lot more detail throughout his entire face in the TNA based one for sure a lot more wrinkles Just in general it looks more like realistic skin as a whole

It should actually be the same quality, as I have both designed logos :)  but anyway i will edit again the TNA attire. No Problem. Thx for your response.

Dennis...Apply for a job at 2K man... holy crap. That Kurt Angle. Not my fav attire at all but ....DAMN. You are the best modder. said it many times before, saying it again.

Thanks so much :)

Definitely... SVR model is more realistic. Any chance for attitude era Kurt Angle?

Yes it could well be possible that I will make an attitude angle with hair. :)

• Like 1

Dude...the SvR07. That's the one.......But please, if you can, also put hair on that version of the model. lol this is amazing. Oh man I swear I will be playing this game for many years because of you great modders. This game is a classic now

• Like 2

Haven't been here for a while and this is simply amazing - a great mod, surely better than a lot of ingame models in the actual game! I am just hoping, that it will be possible to use your models in the upcoming wwe 2k17. in fifa 17 the modding scene is almost dead, because they changed the engine. doesn't seem like aki did (maybe never will ;-) ), but i just, that there are no other restrictions oder big changes in model values, so that his anlge might soon be a part of the new game... :-)

Hey guys,

i have made two Kurt Angle Models (Both are WIP)

The first one based on SVR 07 and the other one on TNA Impact.

Which one is better, what do you guys think ?

I still need to fix the skin and color.

2models.png

I will go with the SVR 07 model looks more realistic to me  , it would be great if you can add a 2nd attire of him with Hair

Edited by B2Y

soo...

I have fixed the eye area of the first model and i think it looks much better then before, also i have made new normal maps, skin color, face texture and played a little bit with the shader parameters.

I think we are approaching more and more the final product. :)

update1.png

update2.png

update3.png

update4.png

• Like 13

Are you going to be making attires for Angle pre-hair cut? I've been dying to play through Attitude Era Universe Mode, but didn't want to do it without a good Kurt Angle. This is the best one i've seen so far, but it seem's every mod on Angle is based on his SVR 07 attire (understandably so, since it's his last attire in WWE game).