My -MODS-: Goldberg 2K17 Model *RELEASED*

Dennis-Bieser

Great Virgil model Dennis ;)

Do you have any scheduled release date  for Kamala?

Thanks.

I think he is the next release. :)

Edited by Dennis-Bieser

thaks for the mods you are creating especially the attitude era

virgil was a long awaited, i can say it's very realistic, please can you create after kamala the demolitions, o the Texas Tornado?

no one has still created them

however thanks for your work you are really improving 

• Like 1

thaks for the mods you are creating especially the attitude era

virgil was a long awaited, i can say it's very realistic, please can you create after kamala the demolitions, o the Texas Tornado?

no one has still created them

however thanks for your work you are really improving 

Demolition would be awesome

I would also love to see nWo Virgil but this is the attire i want to see the most. Also any chance your going to try the Legion Of Doom as you old school wrestlers are spot on. 

grant_r_virgil_6401.jpg?w=1003

• Like 1

When you posted pics of Savage I was like cool, forehead was a little large - but it was WIP. When I saw your Yokozuna, I was like he's getting much better. Because the base you used before wasn't as good as your recent rendition. When I saw Kamala my jaw hit the floor. I think it's Best Mod you've shown thus far. A Masterpiece. Papa Shango was very cool. Virgil was an unexpected surprise, but was welcomed. Fatu looks promising. Just saying BIG Fan of your work, looking forward to all you have to share.

Edited by LouEvil76
  • Like 1

When you posted picks of Savage I was like cool, forehead was a little large - but it was WIP. When I saw your Yokozuna, I was like he's getting much better. Because the base you used before wasn't as good as your recent rendition. When I saw Kamala my jaw hit the floor. I think it's Best Mod you've shown thus far. A Masterpiece. Papa Shango was very cool. Virgil was an unexpected surprise, but was welcomed. Fatu looks promising. Just saying BIG Fan of your work, looking forward to all you have to share.

I can only second that. Vielen Dank und weiter so!

Edited by Cave Waverider

That Giant is NICE, definitely gonna replace the other Giant mod that I replaced Paul White with :) Only thing to say is he's a bit pale looking atm and Show always loved a tan in his WCW days, but as you say it's a preview ;) 

Keep up the awesome work!