WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

So I don't like replacing wrestlers if I can help it, so I've added these stars from 2K15, goal is to use the Future String and some slots that I use in my Memory Sheet.

The Main 10 

Includes: Pac & Pofo

Missing: Moveset, Move Animations, Entrance Animations, Winning Animations, Titantron, MiniTron, Music, props

Rob Van Dam

Hulk Hogan

Rey Mysterio

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

AJ Lee

Alberto Del Rio

Justin Gabriel

Corey Graves

The Great Khali

THE MAIN 10 PAC FILES

THE MAIN 10 POFO FILES

Thanks,

CM Punk, Rey, Great Khali and Rob Van Dam works perfectly !

but when i inject Hulk Hogan

The Game crashes!

2K15 Removed Wrestlers List

AJ Lee
Alberto Del Rio
Alberto Del Rio (H.L.D.)
Alberto Del Rio (H.O.P.)
Batista (Retro)
Big Show '11
Bill DeMott
CM Punk
CM Punk '11-12
Cody Rhodes
Corey Graves
Daniel Bryan '11
Daniel Bryan '12
Hollywood Hogan
Hulk Hogan
Hulk Hogan (P.O.W.)
Jey Uso '13
Jimmy Uso '13
John Laurinaitis
Justin Gabriel
Kane '14
Kane '11
Kane (Retro) - '02
Mark Henry '11
Mark Henry (H.O.P.)
Randy Orton '11
Randy Orton (H.O.P.)
Randy Orton (Retro) - '03
Rey Mysterio
Ricardo Rodriguez
Ryback '13
Sheamus '11
Sheamus (H.O.P.)
Sid Justice
The Great Khali
Ultimate Warrior '88-96
Undertaker '91
Vickie Guerrero

Is it crashing when you are trying to inject him or crashing when you try to play as him? If it's when you are playing him do not use entrance yet.

Thanks for your answer. The game crashing iat the loading screen when i try to play with him.

Dennis did you rename hogans pac file?

No i does not rename the file, i inject "ch460_Hulk_Hogan.pac" to slot 460. Now if i deactivate the entrances, then it works!

What should i do? i want to see the entrance of hogan without crashing.

You can do nothing atm. We need to find out what in this .pac file causes that crash.

could it be I need to port over the boa prop?  I forget if he has that still if you switch animations.

I can make the pow hulk tonight for those wanting to make aI entrance.

The end goal is being able to use these files if at all possible.  I'll be working onI it off and on.

You can do nothing atm. We need to find out what in this .pac file causes that crash.

could it be I need to port over the boa prop?  I forget if he has that still if you switch animations.

I can make the pow hulk tonight for those wanting to make aI entrance.

The end goal is being able to use these files if at all possible.  I'll be working onI it off and on.

The boa would make sense, could explain why only POW and Modded ones work.

Yes I am fairly certain the boa is the reason for the crash with Hollywood Hogans pac. I came to this conclusion by trial and error testing with @LouEvil76 modded Hollywood Hogan. The only entrance models that load are the ones without the boa. For some reason the entrance model xxx04 does not like that body accessory from 2k15. That said the game does load the boa fine if you set the entrance model as the ring model by naming it to xxx02 but needless to say it looks insanely stupid in match.

Edited by G3N0M3

Yes I am fairly certain the boa is the reason for the crash with Hollywood Hogans pac. I came to this conclusion by trial and error testing with @LouEvil76 modded Hollywood Hogan. The only entrance models that load are the ones without the boa. For some reason the entrance model xxx04 does not like that body accessory from 2k15. That said the game does load the boa fine if you set the entrance model as the ring model by naming it to xxx02 but needless to say it looks insanely stupid in match.

that last bit is super weird. That it's able to load it mid match.

IsI it animated at all mid match or does it just kind of stick to him?  Perhaps we have to disable the boas animation?  Just spitballin  here

that last bit is super weird. That it's able to load it mid match.

IsI it animated at all mid match or does it just kind of stick to him?  Perhaps we have to disable the boas animation?  Just spitballin  here

Animated

Honestly I'm ok with just disabling it and I am sure most people would be to.

i see you're working on porting the entrance motions over as well as the trons

i can help with that if you want :]

that'd be nice, I was going to do that tonight, but if you want to handle it we can chat more about itI on steam.

i see you're working on porting the entrance motions over as well as the trons

i can help with that if you want :]

that'd be nice, I was going to do that tonight, but if you want to handle it we can chat more about itI on steam.

kk :]

already got del rio's and punk's motions in

i can easily do some more :D

The Identical Boa is in CAW Mode if it can be used on wrestlers. I remember in older games people used CAW parts on mods, maybe this could be done.

I thought caw part injection was also done in 2K15 PC so this might be the right path if the game won't accept it for some reason.

The Hogan mod I made was just mixing the parts & pach files of all the hogans. I think I mixed summerslam 91 with hollywood to remove the boa for certain entrances. Also on the boots I used from Shawn Micheals but edited them to fit hogan and injected into the 4e22 slot which I have read not to do in 2k16 (Hope to pick up soon), I was wondering if possible the invisible ripped shirt from hogans entrance animation could be in the ent prop files I can't remember. Sorry guys just a thought in the dark... Nice progress by the way!!

• Like 2

So I don't like replacing wrestlers if I can help it, so I've added these stars from 2K15, goal is to use the Future String and some slots that I use in my Memory Sheet.

These are ported files, not modded, some objects may not work yet.

The Main 10 

Includes: Pac & Pofo

Missing: Moveset, Move Animations, Entrance Animations, Winning Animations, Titantron, MiniTron, Music, props

Rob Van Dam

Hulk Hogan

Rey Mysterio

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

AJ Lee

Alberto Del Rio

Justin Gabriel

Corey Graves

The Great Khali

THE MAIN 10 PAC FILES

THE MAIN 10 POFO FILES

Individual Files:

Hidden Content

ALL MISSING WRESTLERS  

Eventual Goal

Hidden Content

Other stuff to port.

Entrance Animation. TitanTron, Minitron, any deleted moves? ect.

This would likely be a collaboration of information.

I'll hopefully be able to work on this in a bit. Working on a fun little project first. (Fun Programming wise)

hi pozzum, i was able to add CM Punk to the game, but the problem is when i select him in the game it just gets stuck on loading. should just paste the pac file by default(ch475.pac)? or should i rename the pac file into?

edit: nevermind, it seems to happen everytime i add a new wrestler so i had to restart the game then it works.

looking forward to his animations and trons. thanks! :D

Edited by Ayz

i dont know about you guys but i added a 02 at the end of every wrestler CH (ex ch47502)  and it's not giving me any trouble like crashing at load screen... etc 

a lot of people are playing with entrance animations on without injecting a moveset.  That's causing the crashes.

It's definitely something in the pach file triggered in the ch***04.pac thats referencing a prop cause if you rename the 04 pach to 02 and only have the one ch***02.pac in the folder he'll wear his full attire out to the ring but then it remains there.

So with that in mind it clearly rules out any issue with the model etc as that all displays fine when put into the 02 file the problem then has to lie with a coded sequence that's only triggered in the ch***04.pac which will have to do with the shirt ripping and boa movement.

Entrance Animations needed for port: (I haven't looked into Championship Animations Yet)

There may be some missing as I compared old file numbers to new, as I haven't back checked the WWE 2K16 animations Yet

@xWeasel hopefully this helps. Try to dummy out any unused files when porting these if possible.

Base FileFile NumberFile NameNotes
entrance_dlc60.pac109 .pacHulk_Hogan_DLC60Boa & Shirt Prop Req. 1 Hulk Needed
Entrance00.pac109 .pacHulk HoganBoa & Shirt Prop Req. 1 Hulk Needed
Entrance00.pac123 .pacRey Mysterio 
Entrance00.pac131 .pacCM Punk 
Entrance01.pac254 .pacUltimate WarriorIf similar to other entrances may be ommited
Entrance02.pac322 .pacAlberto Del Rio 
Entrance02.pac365 .pacShawn MichaelsIf similar to other entrances may be ommited
Entrance03.pac410 .pacThe Undertaker with DruidDruid Prop perhaps req.
entrance_dlc60.pac412 .pacHulk Hogan Old SchoolBoa & Shirt Prop Req. 1 Hulk Needed
Entrance03.pac413 .pacHollywood Hulk HoganBoa & Shirt Prop Req. Add this as well
Entrance03.pac417 .pacAlberto Del Rio Car EntranceCar Prop Perhaps Req
Entrance03.pac418 .pacAlberto Del Rio WWE 13 
Entrance03.pac419 .pacFandango with DancerDancer slot possibly remapped? (try without any dancer)
Entrance03.pac424 .pacShawn Michaels HH010If similar to other entrances may be ommited
Entrance03.pac426 .pacCM Punk MiTB Sitting 
Entrance03.pac430 .pacJohn Cena MitB 
Entrance03.pac431 .pacJohn Cena GreenCap Prop May be needed
Entrance03.pac432 .pacJohn Cena RedCap Prop May be needed
Entrance03.pac461 .pacJimmy UsoAdded for completeness
Entrance04.pac504 .pacRVD