WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

Will ERIs Scott Steiner WCW attires still be happening? Would do them myself but can't get them :( 

If i get a mod from WWE 2K15 i can simply put it in the pac folder or i need to do something to make it work ?

Some you can. Some you might need to extract the pach and inject it into a 2K16 pac. Others won't work.

Will ERIs Scott Steiner WCW attires still be happening? Would do them myself but can't get them :( 

If i get a mod from WWE 2K15 i can simply put it in the pac folder or i need to do something to make it work ?

Some you can. Some you might need to extract the pach and inject it into a 2K16 pac. Others won't work.

Thank You ! :sleep:

I'll have to check if i have them,  I've like green on the edge of doing more mod releases,  but nothing yet. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2016 at 9:15 PM, Perfectplex said:

2400af3bbdeeee17949378f52d47820c.png

Welcome to the Hulkamania 2K15 port over project Mega Pack
You can simply unzip the file directly to your WWE2K16 main folder but you will have to move the 3 entrance themes out.
or you can unzip to a folder on desktop and add manually to the relevant folders.

OR you can create a separate folder in the pac folder of your game and call it zzmods and keep your mods seperate for testing so you know where all the files are.

The exception being the Titantron videos must go into the correct folder.

This is just a simply Hogan pack containing the 3 Hogans from WWE2K15 with a few fixes and visual improvements.

It is designed to be used as part of the port over project.

Please note: To use the classic Hulkamania era Hogan you will need to use pac plus.

They are designed with the future proof string file slot numbering.

What ISN'T included:

Move/Taunt animation files, you will need to use the modified mot_dlc30 pack which includes them.
The reason I didn't include this file is it is already readily available and I prefer to work with seperate files and still trying to figure out how to have the taunt/move animations in their own files seperately.

What is included:

Hulk Hogan (modern) (1 entrance attire, 1 in ring attire)
    Belt texture mod credit to ?
    Fixed Boa with full physics enabled

All Shirt ripping anims.
    Slightly more increased aged face to be more current
    Lighter hair
    Bald hair model credit to ?
    My own normal maps for the bald mod.

Hollywood Hogan (1 entrance attire, 1 in ring attire)

Hulk Hogan 80's (2 entrance attires, 2 in ring attires)
    Direct port with no changes

Shirt ripping and Boa dropping object files and animations.
Entrances and Winning animation.
All Video files for Hulk Hogan (modern)
Titantron for Hollywood Hogan but no minitron or walltron
Hulk Hogan, Hollywood NWO and VooDoo Child entrance themes ready to inject.

Use the pofo and moveset files already provided by Possum.

This pack is designed more for people to use as a base to work from for their Hulk Hogan modding.
I have left the files uncompressed for allowing for larger injection of files.
If you prefer them compressed you will have to recompress them and inject them in order starting from the top.

Hogan Mega Pack (331mb)

Please feel free to reupload to other file sharing sites and use however you see fit to use as the base for your Hulkster mods.

Link dead or either it's not working on my end for some reason.

48 minutes ago, laddanator said:

Link dead or either it's not working on my end for some reason.

Came here to get it myself because I lost my files in a harddrive failure.

If anybody has the files with the fixed boa please upload in this thread and give me a nudge so I can grab it.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2016 at 2:15 AM, Perfectplex said:

2400af3bbdeeee17949378f52d47820c.png

Welcome to the Hulkamania 2K15 port over project Mega Pack
You can simply unzip the file directly to your WWE2K16 main folder but you will have to move the 3 entrance themes out.
or you can unzip to a folder on desktop and add manually to the relevant folders.

OR you can create a separate folder in the pac folder of your game and call it zzmods and keep your mods seperate for testing so you know where all the files are.

The exception being the Titantron videos must go into the correct folder.

This is just a simply Hogan pack containing the 3 Hogans from WWE2K15 with a few fixes and visual improvements.

It is designed to be used as part of the port over project.

Please note: To use the classic Hulkamania era Hogan you will need to use pac plus.

They are designed with the future proof string file slot numbering.

What ISN'T included:

Move/Taunt animation files, you will need to use the modified mot_dlc30 pack which includes them.
The reason I didn't include this file is it is already readily available and I prefer to work with seperate files and still trying to figure out how to have the taunt/move animations in their own files seperately.

What is included:

Hulk Hogan (modern) (1 entrance attire, 1 in ring attire)
    Belt texture mod credit to ?
    Fixed Boa with full physics enabled

All Shirt ripping anims.
    Slightly more increased aged face to be more current
    Lighter hair

Hollywood Hogan (1 entrance attire, 1 in ring attire)

Hulk Hogan 80's (2 entrance attires, 2 in ring attires)
    Direct port with no changes

Shirt ripping and Boa dropping object files and animations.
Entrances and Winning animation.
All Video files for Hulk Hogan (modern)
Titantron for Hollywood Hogan but no minitron or walltron
Hulk Hogan, Hollywood NWO and VooDoo Child entrance themes ready to inject.

Use the pofo and moveset files already provided by Possum.

This pack is designed more for people to use as a base to work from for their Hulk Hogan modding.
I have left the files uncompressed for allowing for larger injection of files.
If you prefer them compressed you will have to recompress them and inject them in order starting from the top.

Hogan Mega Pack (331mb)

Please feel free to reupload to other file sharing sites and use however you see fit to use as the base for your Hulkster mods.

Hi, perfectplex, do you mind re-uploading your Hogan Mega Pack. The file dropper link seems expired now. Thank you.

Is anyone having trouble with RVD entrance? It doesn´t work for me, the rest work fine... When entering first, RVD skips entrance and goes to wait for opponent... When entering second, game loads forever while first oppenent is waiting... Is this normal? Thanks.

15 hours ago, nicomoto2014 said:

Is anyone having trouble with RVD entrance? It doesn´t work for me, the rest work fine... When entering first, RVD skips entrance and goes to wait for opponent... When entering second, game loads forever while first oppenent is waiting... Is this normal? Thanks.

I linked to an RVD on my page that has a working entrance file. :) 

@pozzum  Do you know if anyone ever ported the retro Undertaker/Paul Bearer entrance, or was there a problem with it, or maybe just the old Undertaker '91 animation?

2 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

@pozzum  Do you know if anyone ever ported the retro Undertaker/Paul Bearer entrance, or was there a problem with it, or maybe just the old Undertaker '91 animation?

iirc if I ported that animation paul didn't come out with him.  However I think that was because Paul wasn't in the right pac slot.  That is why most of my ports for 2K17 are Pac Plus slots to give them the same pac number to allow more animations to be useable ( some call from a pac number directly.)

On 25/3/2017 at 7:55 AM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I have tried you file and still doesn't work... I did change the name of the file so that it would port into an empty slot... could that be the problem?

Just now, nicomoto2014 said:

I have tried you file and still doesn't work... I did change the name of the file so that it would port into an empty slot... could that be the problem?

Yes, that is likely the problem, if you just put it in your /evt folder as is, and then install my .moveset for your RVD, it will link to it :) 

20 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Yes, that is likely the problem, if you just put it in your /evt folder as is, and then install my .moveset for your RVD, it will link to it :) 

Got it working by leaving it at 00504.pac instead of changing the name... I had to overwrite generic entrance no 2 though. The diva one. O well. Worth it.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Paul19782015 said:

i love the hulk hogan one but were is the t-shirt with the american flag on it design and said hulk hogan on it and it all work great with the hulkster entrance he come down the ramp and rip his t-shirt with his music but  when he win the championship belt adam rose entrance kicks in  instead of hulk hogan y is this i replace him with hunter hearst helmsley and it all work but when he win the championship belt and  adam rose entrance kicks in  instead of hulk hogan y is this can you plz help thank you 

this should be something you can fix with data editor to change his victory animation.

2 hours ago, Paul19782015 said:

i love the hulk hogan one but were is the t-shirt with the american flag on it design and said hulk hogan on it and it all work great with the hulkster entrance he come down the ramp and rip his t-shirt with his music but  when he win the championship belt adam rose entrance kicks in  instead of hulk hogan y is this i replace him with hunter hearst helmsley and it all work but when he win the championship belt and  adam rose entrance kicks in  instead of hulk hogan y is this can you plz help thank you 

paul u have to set the champion winning animation to 9109, pozzum shows this in the drop down box under winning animations.....1st post.... use the data editor as pozzum also stated to change this

ps champion entrance should match his regular entrance number...because there is 3 different hogans lol

@pozzum thank you for all these ports btw, i use alot of these and idk if i ever thanked you.....so again thank u brother

Edited by Wizard3