WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

no, hogan was to weak to rip it :D

There is a special file for entrances that handles this ripping animation, idk if it's possible to port that over to 2k16.

Lol. I don't see why it wouldn't be able to come over. I wish I knew how to do this stuff. I barely know how to get a star in the game lol. Good luck, maybe you or someone else will stumble across it.

Well, everyone started off a beginner. You can always get into it and learn :) 

Agreed. Start small and you will slowly figure out things. Once you get the basics down everything else starts to come easier.

There is a special file for entrances that handles this ripping animation, idk if it's possible to port that over to 2k16.

Lol. I don't see why it wouldn't be able to come over. I wish I knew how to do this stuff. I barely know how to get a star in the game lol. Good luck, maybe you or someone else will stumble across it.

Agreed. Start small and you will slowly figure out things. Once you get the basics down everything else starts to come easier.

Related to Hogan's shirt ripping, whenever i tried using his Hollywood Entrance pac, the game crashed right before the entrance which kinda leads me to believe that something in the pach initiates the ripping. Also, when I made my Hogan mods, the shirt would revert back to the original NWO shirt when being ripped, which makes me believe another shirt is stored in the entrance props, similar to Cena's hat/Nevilles Cloak,Takers hat. But obviously it isn't there in 2k16 as he was removed.

Related to Hogan's shirt ripping, whenever i tried using his Hollywood Entrance pac, the game crashed right before the entrance which kinda leads me to believe that something in the pach initiates the ripping. Also, when I made my Hogan mods, the shirt would revert back to the original NWO shirt when being ripped, which makes me believe another shirt is stored in the entrance props, similar to Cena's hat/Nevilles Cloak,Takers hat. But obviously it isn't there in 2k16 as he was removed.

do we'llI have to bring that over with him by looking in the 2k15 files for it.

The .pofo files are also nearly the same. Just open a 2k15 pofo file, goto byte 03 and insert 4 bytes. I did that and injected sid justice and (POW) hulk hogan into slot 460 and 461 (the 1st 2 unused slots?). Even the 2nd dlc byte in sid's pofo file worked and he appeared in the dlc menu.

A good thing is that every wrestler has his own entrance file, even the usable unused slots have such a file (so you can easily find a free slot). And it is already conformed that 2k15 entrances work in 2k16, you just need to inject them into such a 2k16 entrance file.

I didn't had a look at the string and misc files.

Great news.

How did you go about finding the pofo and moveset HEX strings for slots 460 and 461?

can you post them?

Also I am 99% certain we can use 2k15 moveset animations...I want to test it by replacing Leg drop 4 with Hogans leg drop 4 from 2k15 but can't find where the animation is stored...

i know some values from the ps3 version of 2k16, i searched for them in pc memory and  found them. However the hardworking pozzum has already his superstar memory table ready: WWE 2K16 Files - Google Tabellen

A very big thank you goes out to pozzum :) btw when do you sleep pozzum? it seems you are always online at steam ;)

Edited by pozzum
link

i know some values from the ps3 version of 2k16, i searched for them in pc memory and  found them. However the hardworking pozzum has already his superstar memory table ready: WWE 2K16 Files - Google Tabellen

A very big thank you goes out to pozzum :) btw when do you sleep pozzum? it seems you are always online at steam ;)

He's a machine. Machines don't need sleep, just gallons of Mountain Dew.

• Like 1

He's actually a cyborg. He's always logged in to Steam because it is running on his cyborg cpu brain. :p

• Like 1

Ah, i never thought of that, but it's the only explanation :D

But if pozzum is a cyborg and steam/wwe2k16 runs in his cpu brain, then he should have this superstar memory table way sooner finished. I think a few minuts after the game released. But this lazy cyborg needs a whole weekend :rolleyes:

Edited by kim666
  • Like 2

Thank you

I did not know Pozzum had his spreadsheet up already. That dude is awesome.

I would still like to know how these HEX strings are found though.

Edited by G3N0M3

I actually gave up most of my caffeine intake recently I used to drink 2 Energy Drinks and probably a liter of soda a day on average (all 0 calorie/diet at least)  

I broke that a bit to work on most of this stuff when the game came out.

But if pozzum is a cyborg and steam/wwe2k16 runs in his cpu brain, then he should have this superstar memory table way sooner finished. I think a few minuts after the game released. But this lazy cyborg needs a whole weekend :rolleyes:

I was working on other things that I've finished now and I'm just waiting for videos to publish pretty much (1 a day sort of thing)

I'm working 50 hours this week at work so I probably only have a few hours a night to get things going and I have pretty much everything scheduled for this week I know I won't get to CAWS Teams Universe or this port stuff until at least the weekend.

• Like 3

I actually gave up most of my caffeine intake recently I used to drink 2 Energy Drinks and probably a liter of soda a day on average (all 0 calorie/diet at least)  

I broke that a bit to work on most of this stuff when the game came out.

I was working on other things that I've finished now and I'm just waiting for videos to publish pretty much (1 a day sort of thing)

I'm working 50 hours this week at work so I probably only have a few hours a night to get things going and I have pretty much everything scheduled for this week I know I won't get to CAWS Teams Universe or this port stuff until at least the weekend.

Don't kill yourself man, got plenty of time. It's only day 4 after all, and the community has discovered quite a bit so far.

So I don't like replacing wrestlers if I can help it, so I've added these stars from 2K15, so far I only have the modified pac files & pofos as I'm not entirely happy with the moveset files yet.

The Main 10 

Rob Van Dan

Hulk Hogan

Rey Mysterio

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

AJ Lee

Alberto Del Rio

Justin Gabriel

Corey Graves

The Great Khali

THE MAIN 10 PAC FILES

THE MAIN 10 POFO FILES

Individual Files:

RVD PAC

RVD POFO

HULK PAC

HULK POFO

REY PAC

REY POFO

PUNK PAC

PUNK POFO

CODY PAC

CODY POFO

AJ LEE PAC

AJ LEE POFO

ADR PAC

ARD POFO

GABRIEL PAC

GABRIEL POFO

GRAVES PAC

GRAVES POFO

KHALI PAC

KHALI POFO

Edited by pozzum

Wait, so I can finally add AJ without replacing anyone? Thank you so much! Seems easy enough to do as well. I just need the latest version of X-Packer yes?

Yeah. I have updated tutorials coming out over the weekend if you or anyone else don't know how.

• Like 2

Yeah. I have updated tutorials coming out over the weekend if you or anyone else don't know how.

Awesome, thanks dude. Going to donate tonight so I can be ready when the tutorial releases.

Wait, so I can finally add AJ without replacing anyone? Thank you so much! Seems easy enough to do as well. I just need the latest version of X-Packer yes?

I have a couple of questions, Do i have to change the ID number? or is it ready to install?  Can i use HXD and Cheat engine instead? ( like we used to do on 2k15 ) Also, is the Future string working with these files? 

EDITED: They're working, nice!! thanks, but there's a problem, everytime i wanna change their entrance the game crashes 

Edited by Ashba

How did you get the Hogan working? The one I downloaded from your list crashes in game. The only Hogan I got to work so far in game was the POW version from 2K15 without entrance attire.

So I don't like replacing wrestlers if I can help it, so I've added these stars from 2K15, goal is to use the Future String and some slots that I use in my Memory Sheet.

The Main 10 

Includes: Pac & Pofo

Missing: Moveset, Move Animations, Entrance Animations, Winning Animations, Titantron, MiniTron, Music, props

Rob Van Dam

Hulk Hogan

Rey Mysterio

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

AJ Lee

Alberto Del Rio

Justin Gabriel

Corey Graves

The Great Khali

THE MAIN 10 PAC FILES

THE MAIN 10 POFO FILES

Thanks,

CM Punk, Rey, Great Khali and Rob Van Dam works perfectly !

but when i inject Hulk Hogan

The Game crashes!

So I don't like replacing wrestlers if I can help it, so I've added these stars from 2K15, goal is to use the Future String and some slots that I use in my Memory Sheet.

The Main 10 

Includes: Pac & Pofo

Missing: Moveset, Move Animations, Entrance Animations, Winning Animations, Titantron, MiniTron, Music, props

Rob Van Dam

Hulk Hogan

Rey Mysterio

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

AJ Lee

Alberto Del Rio

Justin Gabriel

Corey Graves

The Great Khali

THE MAIN 10 PAC FILES

THE MAIN 10 POFO FILES

Thanks,

CM Punk, Rey, Great Khali and Rob Van Dam works perfectly !

but when i inject Hulk Hogan

The Game crashes!

2K15 Removed Wrestlers List

AJ Lee
Alberto Del Rio
Alberto Del Rio (H.L.D.)
Alberto Del Rio (H.O.P.)
Batista (Retro)
Big Show '11
Bill DeMott
CM Punk
CM Punk '11-12
Cody Rhodes
Corey Graves
Daniel Bryan '11
Daniel Bryan '12
Hollywood Hogan
Hulk Hogan
Hulk Hogan (P.O.W.)
Jey Uso '13
Jimmy Uso '13
John Laurinaitis
Justin Gabriel
Kane '14
Kane '11
Kane (Retro) - '02
Mark Henry '11
Mark Henry (H.O.P.)
Randy Orton '11
Randy Orton (H.O.P.)
Randy Orton (Retro) - '03
Rey Mysterio
Ricardo Rodriguez
Ryback '13
Sheamus '11
Sheamus (H.O.P.)
Sid Justice
The Great Khali
Ultimate Warrior '88-96
Undertaker '91
Vickie Guerrero

Is it crashing when you are trying to inject him or crashing when you try to play as him? If it's when you are playing him do not use entrance yet.

To use in-game entrances you need to go to the entrance hex on cheat engine and change it to a default wrestler's ID (Ex: 100 is the Rock's) and now you can edit entrances in the game.

To use in-game entrances you need to go to the entrance hex on cheat engine and change it to a default wrestler's ID (Ex: 100 is the Rock's) and now you can edit entrances in the game.

I wasn't able to check last night, but I thought you could copy an entrance to another star.

Edited by pozzum