#Villain's - CM Punk, AJ Lee & Alberto Del Rio (w\ Entrances, Trons & etc.) *RELEASED*

#Villain

Poor Zack Ryder and Santino! >.< awesome mods. 

Haha, thanks!
Thing is - I never found myself playing as Ryder or Santino lol

Sure, but I find myself playing as Terminator 1 and 2 less..

Hey @#Villain, I have replaced my AJ with Layla too, I also replaced the minitron & walltrons with Layla too. If you want the minitron and walltrons, I can upload them for you. 

Would be much appreciated, thanks a lot!

Hey @#Villain, I have replaced my AJ with Layla too, I also replaced the minitron & walltrons with Layla too. If you want the minitron and walltrons, I can upload them for you. 

Link to AJ minitron and walltron (replaces Layla): http://www.mediafire.com/download/taz8jsyqf6schc4/AJLeeTrons.rar

Just copy/paste it in ss_mini and ss_wall folder. 

Link to AJ minitron and walltron (replaces Layla): http://www.mediafire.com/download/taz8jsyqf6schc4/AJLeeTrons.rar

Just copy/paste it in ss_mini and ss_wall folder. 

Thanks a lot! Releasing soon! Will give you credit :)

Hi there!

Is there any way to change the announcer name for CM Punk? Because for now, unfortunately, Lillian Garcia still introduces him as "The Terminator". I know that Punk is good, but still he is not Cena :D So, is it possible in any way to change his announcer name to CM Punk?

Hi there!

Is there any way to change the announcer name for CM Punk? Because for now, unfortunately, Lillian Garcia still introduces him as "The Terminator". I know that Punk is good, but still he is not Cena :D So, is it possible in any way to change his announcer name to CM Punk?

I have no idea, to be honest.

I think there's a thread about that.

So, you're telling me you play General Adnan or the 86th Stone Cold model more than Zack Ryder?

dude, if you don't like it..just edit the file to replace someone else, not hard. tutorials are everywhere

Edited by MRG

its only happening with punk

I don't know, I just tried it and it worked perfectly fine.
Maybe try and re-do it? I have no idea what might cause it, you're the only one who told that he has that problem..

Here's a question no one's asked yet (I think): once you download the modded CAW from CC and get everything installed, can you delete the modded CAW or does it have to stay?

Here's a question no one's asked yet (I think): once you download the modded CAW from CC and get everything installed, can you delete the modded CAW or does it have to stay?

You have to play as the modded CaW because unless you do it, the commentary will refer to Punk as Santino and you don't want that lol

Awesome news!! im guessing we can change the renders to? :D

I really hope so.
For the normal characters I know we can. But for the caws I have no idea.

No and not for added superstars so for me, I added ADR, Punk and Styles in a new slot and right now nobody knows how to change the render. For me thats better than overwriting someone, regardless of how useless they are