#Villain's - CM Punk, AJ Lee & Alberto Del Rio (w\ Entrances, Trons & etc.) *RELEASED*

#Villain

alright so I've got alberto in the game, i went to download your CC and now I'm not for sure what else to do? I read what you said but to be honest I don't understand by what you mean in this part " basically just enter "edit superstar" and create kind like alt. attire but just don't make alt. attire. " .. this is where I'm stuck at basically and I'm just wanting to make sure this all goes into place.. I've tried some things like changing the personal name info of zack ryder via edit superstar and when i play a match, still they pronounce him as zack ryder via commentary.. really stuck here on what to do after downloading your cc.

Umm basically I replace a CH from 15 with one from 16.

Then model of the "guy" changes - for example I take Punk from 15 and put it over Santino in 16, now Santino's model is basically CM Punk.

Now, I make a "alt. attire" (and unchecks and the alt. attire box therefore he becomes a character of his own) and then I can change his name, stats and change his clothes for the game.

Hope you understood it, I suck at explaining stuff lol

• Like 1

so i have to make an alt attire and then uncheck the alt attire box so he comes his own character? .. would this make the santino's name customizable so i could change it to CM Punk? or am i still not getting it?

so i have to make an alt attire and then uncheck the alt attire box so he comes his own character? .. would this make the santino's name customizable so i could change it to CM Punk? or am i still not getting it?

Yeah, go to create a new WWE Superstar, you pick Santino in this case. It will be CM Punk in Superstar Studio since Santino is replaced with Punk. Now go to personal information select No for alternative attire. So basically what you are doing here is making him a CAW so you can change his name and everything. Also he takes the height of Santino since Punk's model is now Santino, so if you want to have Punk's height then you may want to replace him with someone his height. 

Which problem do you have with Hogan? I've read somewhere else that only louevils Hogan mod will work! I'm not sure but I'm using this version and it works so far.

I don't know, I tried adding him to the game (exactly like how I added Punk, ADR and AJ) and the game just crashes, no idea why.
And I'll give this Hogan a try, thanks! :)

I tried Hogan yesterday and it worked for me. The only thing is that his entrance attire is the same as his ring attire. He doesn't get any shirt, boa, bandana etc. in his entrance.

There's also the future possibility of simply adding CM Punk alongside a POFO of his own, without having to go through all that. Granted, MIGHT not be possible to have the announcing name but still.

There's also the future possibility of simply adding CM Punk alongside a POFO of his own, without having to go through all that. Granted, MIGHT not be possible to have the announcing name but still.

Well, I sure hope so lol

• Like 1

big time old school wrasslin fan here,2k16 is the ultimate in making my own fed since firepro!..

but gents im dying to get hogan and goldberg into the game ....

i want to start with just hogan so i can learn how to do it,i use cheat engine for other stuff so it shouldnt be hard to do,ii guess thts what you all use for hex editing?

is there a tutorial to help me out please anyone?.....a basic step by step basic laymans terms...dumbed down step by step of how i avtually import hogan from 2k15 into 2k16 (pc obviously)?

really would be extremely greatfull....i just tried copying the pa file for hollywood over and renaming it to one of the divas ones but it crashed...it was also one of barry quests old mods....his original hogan hair mod pac

again any help greatly appreciated kind sirs

just to say i downloaded the caws from cc of the op mods...they looked right in screenshot before match but as they came down to ring one was honky tonk man (cm punk)and the other some dude that wears that puppet sock thing....i wont name him because dude like that has no business in this business ha ha

edit-never mind-just found one on YT of a guy doing AJ lee with hxd editor...in theory its what i did on my own first attempt except i didnt use hex to actually change the numbers deep in the pac itself..correct?

ill try to import my hollywood modded version again..(hairline is accurate-by barry quest from here)..

i know this is my first post but if any of you use 2k forums...i am The5thHorseman from there....2k15 dissapointed as i couldnt make my own fed.so i stayed away fro a while......mind you lord justice and the bleeding reds arena mods were absolutley the ultimate for me.

would not have played 2k15 without them

Edited by hurricane moon

can u do Hulk Hogan please?:lol

I'll try, few days ago I had a problem with Hogan (crashed my game) - But I think that now I found out what the problem was.
Will do today \ tomorrow.

well i have sussed out how to get wrestlers in game...i can get hogan in via diva but crashes as an male pac.....i have replaced takers american badass with tekkens goldberg and made a copy...it works.

someone said about another hogan pac that works?...anyone know where i can find it?

Hello everybody and congrats to Villain for his thread and contribution .

Speaking of Hogan: I was able to replace mark henry (retro) with Hogan from wwe 2k15 ( "modern" hogan with tie-dye attire ) but in the entrance he dresses like hulk Hogan from 80-90's (classic)  then in the ring he wears/wrestles with  his correct tie-dye attire  with belt...what the.....happened?

I took his charpac from the original wwe 2k15 (char109) .

I still can't figure it out..why?? any help will be appreciated :)

P.S.

Is there a way to replace the "cloned" wrestler (saved as a caw instead of an alternate attire) with a WWE 2K15  imported character? many thanks in advance.

ok i just went to alter goldbergs attire into his wcw one as he came with takers clothing..(who i swapped with)...but when i take off or add a item for the 2nd time it crashes everytime..

i just want goldberg and hogan damm it lol

why doesnt the attire copy over with the pac?

Hello everybody and congrats to Villain for his thread and contribution .

Speaking of Hogan: I was able to replace mark henry (retro) with Hogan from wwe 2k15 ( "modern" hogan with tie-dye attire ) but in the entrance he dresses like hulk Hogan from 80-90's (classic)  then in the ring he wears/wrestles with  his correct tie-dye attire  with belt...what the.....happened?

I took his charpac from the original wwe 2k15 (char109) .

I still can't figure it out..why?? any help will be appreciated :)

P.S.

Is there a way to replace the "cloned" wrestler (saved as a caw instead of an alternate attire) with a WWE 2K15  imported character? many thanks in advance.

First of all, thanks.
And I guess it's maybe his second attire? Anyway, you can just edit his attire in the game :)

ok i just went to alter goldbergs attire into his wcw one as he came with takers clothing..(who i swapped with)...but when i take off or add a item for the 2nd time it crashes everytime..

i just want goldberg and hogan damm it lol

why doesnt the attire copy over with the pac?

Because you also have to use Hex Editor.

yeah im using hxm or whatever it was called...i dont have xpacker.....

well last night i managed to get goldberg fully working....i have had a bit of luck.....i just used one of the stone colds seeing as him and bills attire aint that far apart...just added a extra elbow pad to bill and job done....put his tron with music into rad and binked it to bk2 then renamed one of the diva trons....notice hes not as tall as should be though

on to hogan now......

is there no simple tutorial out there for this stuff on YT?.....I just want to watch a bloke say grab this file...put it there...then type this ect....im not a programer....i can fiddle with cheat engine for basic well...cheaty stuff...but where does it tell me in basic terms....so any old wrasslin fan can do this stuff

cant we get a mod install tool for this game like at nexus ect?

there is a YT vid of someone importing aj lee into 2k16...i just followed his steps and use the hex editor he uses...works great but i cant edit any attire after the first time,it just ctd on me.

could you name the tools that are vital for me?..and what order things are done?.....sorry to be a pain..once i learn to import with the correct tools the world is my oyster eh

cheers gents

Edited by hurricane moon

is there any way to swap attires for caws ect?.....it just keeps crashing evertime i try and edit hogans aatire...it loads up with who evers attire i overtake......i.e i used mark henry retro,hogan is there and i can use him and edit his name ect and moves....but its just he is wearing mark henrys outfit and crasjes when i go to change it.

anyone know why?....isnt there a file in 2k 15 with hogans hollywood outfit i can just bang into 2k16?...if so how and where my good sirs?

ha ha zak ryder and the guy with the snake sock is it?....zak could have been a more appealing character....but that santino guy.....someone shoot him lol

anyone else thinks he made up his first name from tito santana?...now theres a wrestling legend...

Hey @#Villain, I have replaced my AJ with Layla too, I also replaced the minitron & walltrons with Layla too. If you want the minitron and walltrons, I can upload them for you.