[Released] Sound Injector / Sound Editor - Updated: 10-11-2016

TheVisitorX

I know there aren't many soundtrack songs, but the ability to change them this year has me excited as hell. 
You have no idea man, I've had my "jukebox" muted on wwe 2k15, and I dislike 2k16's soundtrack so much I just muted them all right off the bat day one haha. 
The future is looking awesome for wwe 2k16!

I know there aren't many soundtrack songs, but the ability to change them this year has me excited as hell. 
You have no idea man, I've had my "jukebox" muted on wwe 2k15, and I dislike 2k16's soundtrack so much I just muted them all right off the bat day one haha. 

Wow really??? I loved half of 2k16 songs, especially Rebel Yell. WWE 2k15 soundtrack was full of plastic hip hop i had to mute it. 

Wow really??? I loved half of 2k16 songs, especially Rebel Yell. WWE 2k15 soundtrack was full of plastic hip hop i had to mute it. 

Three words: Youth Gone Wild :D But...other than that...I'd probably replace the vast majority of Jukebox songs. Really looking forward to 2.0 :) Just in case you need someone to test that thing, VisitorX...well...just let me know. We can also talk about that stuff via Skype while testing, if you wish.

Three words: Youth Gone Wild :D But...other than that...I'd probably replace the vast majority of Jukebox songs. Really looking forward to 2.0 :) Just in case you need someone to test that thing, VisitorX...well...just let me know. We can also talk about that stuff via Skype while testing, if you wish.

Hey buddy, any chance we'll see a new Tron Replacer? You and TheVisitorX's tools, along with Pozzums cheat tables, and the countless modders made 2k15 on PC the place to be. 

And there's probably 2 songs I could stand on the soundtrack, but after hearing them a couple times since I don't turn on wrestler themes, I could imagine getting sick of them fast. 

We used to get pretty decent soundtracks, but I feel like they get worse and more irrelevant each year haha. 
If I remember correctly, 2007 had an awesome soundtrack. I think I liked WWE '13's for the most part. 

Hey buddy, any chance we'll see a new Tron Replacer? You and TheVisitorX's tools, along with Pozzums cheat tables, and the countless modders made 2k15 on PC the place to be. 

And there's probably 2 songs I could stand on the soundtrack, but after hearing them a couple times since I don't turn on wrestler themes, I could imagine getting sick of them fast. 

We used to get pretty decent soundtracks, but I feel like they get worse and more irrelevant each year haha. 
If I remember correctly, 2007 had an awesome soundtrack. I think I liked WWE '13's for the most part. 

Currently playing the game tbh...but I'll probably make a new TronReplacer...even though I got some feedback about how useless TronReplacer was due to the fact that it's pretty easy to replace files by hand :/

That's one guys (I seen him say it too, and no one cares about his opinion..) opinion. Not the majority's. 
I know I'd much prefer your awesome tool to hand replacing stuff.
But no rush man, enjoy the game! I know I am. I keep making created wrestlers, I'm loving all the extra stuff they gave us to use. 

I wonder if we could use the Jukebox' soundtrack themes as wrestler themes by setting certain IDs in their entrance bits, just like we can add Titantrons (just need to figure out the IDs). Since the jukebox does indeed play wrestler themes as well, it might even be possible this year. That way we could replace more songs with themes for mods to use.

That said, I'm really stoked about the new Sound Injector tool and am super thankful that you're making it, Visitor

X. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

With every fibre of my being, I want to thank you for making a new Sound Injector for 2K16. I need it SO freakin' bad. I was holding back from making too many of my CAWs before I had my music in place. Didn't want to have a bunch done then have to go back and redo a ton of entrances.

Currently playing the game tbh...but I'll probably make a new TronReplacer...even though I got some feedback about how useless TronReplacer was due to the fact that it's pretty easy to replace files by hand :/

Please do! Yes, it's easy to do manually, but it has probably been a lifesaver for more inept users, and having automatic backups is just more comfortable.

So hey guys,

Im pretty new to this here.

The Sound injector means that we could replace, for example Triple H theme with some ACDC songs or stuff like that?
But i would not be able to ADD new songs and keep all the others? And use them as Entrance or menu music?

Its just replacing right?

So hey guys,

The Sound injector means that we could replace, for example Triple H theme with some ACDC songs or stuff like that?
But i would not be able to ADD new songs and keep all the others? And use them as Entrance or menu music?

yes indeed.

So hey guys,

Yes But you have more than 10 generic songs you can replace, such as "The Patriot, The phantom, Ballad of a champion" etc.... 

God dammit, 2K, we don't want to "replace."

I hate that they refuse to allow us to simply ADD our own custom songs to the game!  Surely this feature would be a boon to the series - particularly the PC version, for obvious reasons. So frustrating.

There are 33 generic themes in the game so just being able to replace those is a great start, plus there are plenty more wrestlers that have multiple themes in the game that can be sacrificed if necessary.

God dammit, 2K, we don't want to "replace."

I hate that they refuse to allow us to simply ADD our own custom songs to the game!  Surely this feature would be a boon to the series - particularly the PC version, for obvious reasons. So frustrating.

I can understand your feelings but please keep my thread clean from bashing against 2K! They've never advertised  custom music in the PC version! I for myself can live with "replacing" music because there are a lot of songs which needs to be updated because of licensing or other issues, for example DDPs theme or some others. Also the quality of the generic themes are really bad compared to the other themes. So please don't speak from "we don't want to replace". I think many console gamers were really happy if they could replace.. So I have no problem with replacing, even if an "official" way to add new songs would be better. Maybe in 2K17.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Hello VictorX, I can't wait for your tool, I always replaced the Music in 2K15 and i have no problem with that, Which is pretty cool for example for my CAW Brian Storm i can finally re-import "Burn In My Light" and "Line In The Sand" and some other Songs like some Non-Wrestling Songs for certain Superstar-Themes that i don't need in the Main-Menu and that i never play with like by example Hunter Hearst Helmsley to replace his Theme with a Non-Wrestling Song for the Main-Menu which could be pretty cool, So i can't wait for the Release or even a BETA version! Very good job Bro'! Keep make it maybe each year x) :)

Greetings from France,

The Freakin'German Beast ^^

I have a doubt, i've made about 60 CAWs (yeah im crazy :P) hahah In a Sound Injector for 2015 on Youtube im pretty sure to see that the guy from the video only was able to replace the jukebox songs or songs like NxT Theme, and Current Superstars themes (HHH, Neville, Kevin Owens etc...) Didnt appear on the tool, will i be able to replace current superstars themes?

I have a doubt, i've made about 60 CAWs (yeah im crazy :P) hahah In a Sound Injector for 2015 on Youtube im pretty sure to see that the guy from the video only was able to replace the jukebox songs or songs like NxT Theme, and Current Superstars themes (HHH, Neville, Kevin Owens etc...) Didnt appear on the tool, will i be able to replace current superstars themes?

The SoundInjector for 2K15 was able to replace ALL themes (current, past and generic). It did NOT replace Jukebox music.

Edited by ShawnBaxe

Hello VictorX, I can't wait for your tool, I always replaced the Music in 2K15 and i have no problem with that, Which is pretty cool for example for my CAW Brian Storm i can finally re-import "Burn In My Light" and "Line In The Sand" and some other Songs like some Non-Wrestling Songs for certain Superstar-Themes that i don't need in the Main-Menu and that i never play with like by example Hunter Hearst Helmsley to replace his Theme with a Non-Wrestling Song for the Main-Menu which could be pretty cool, So i can't wait for the Release or even a BETA version! Very good job Bro'! Keep make it maybe each year x) :)

Greetings from France,

Thank you :). I think I'll get a first beta release ready in the next few days. Maybe at the next weekend. It depends on how many time I have to find the last ids. There are only 20% or so left. Btw. it is not absolutely necessary to replace Wrestler themes for using them in the main menu because you will be able to change ALL Jukebox soundtracks, too. Last year it was not possible but this year it is.

• Like 3

Greetings from France,

Thank you :). I think I'll get a first beta release ready in the next few days. Maybe at the next weekend. It depends on how many time I have to find the last ids. There are only 20% or so left. Btw. it is not absolutely necessary to replace Wrestler themes for using them in the main menu because you will be able to change ALL Jukebox soundtracks, too. Last year it was not possible but this year it is.

wow that sounds awesome! if you can actually get the first release towards the weekend you would be the mvp, cause that's around the time me and my friend hit our first raw after mania at our universe mode 

"Bashing?" Wait, seriously? "Bashing?" I'm not "bashing" anyone. I'm simply voicing a little disappointment, which I'm completely entitled to do as a paying customer of 2K's product. I'm also very well aware of the fact that 2K never announced custom music as an advertised feature. I never said they did.

I, for one, actually use the generic themes, primarily in my "Golden Era" universe. They're typically assigned to CAW jobbers. So please, let's not assume these generic tunes are useless, easily expendable or hold no value. That's simply not the case.

Also, could we please stop with this "HOW DARE YOU say anything negative about the 2K series on PC!" way of thinking? It's preposterous at this point. Yes, it's wonderful to have a wrestling game back on the PC, I'll be the first to admit that, but let's not forget that we're paying for that "privilege." As such, we have every right to question (if not criticize) design choices, or at the very least, voice our unhapiness, frustrations and concerns. People should stop pretending like 2K is doing us some sort of courtesy and recognize their decision to release digitally on Steam for exactly what it is - a calculated business decision fueled by the goal of making money. No matter how folks try to spin it, it's not "a favor," so let's not try to kid ourselves or anyone else.

In any event, I'm very excited to get my hands on your updated tool, TheVisitorX. It came in very handy last year and I'm sure it will be just as wonderful and thoroughly appreciated this year as well! :)

Edited by Ticaliano