Alclegacy's Mods - Andrade "Cien" Almas RELEASED

AlcLegacy

Undertaker WrestleMania 28 Attire released in first post.

hi there ALC, it seems like you uploaded the PACH file for WM28 Taker instead of the actual PAC?
The files, when editing in hex, start with PACH. There's nowhere to edit the attire number.
Actual PAC files should start EPK8 in hex right? Anyway, thanks again for these awesome mods!

Edited by alryan011

I switched the entrance to Undertaker Retro for the video. Hopefully soon we'll figure out assigning entrance motions to alternate attires. Until then I'll be installing the WrestleMania 26,28,and 29 Undertakers to a new slot in my game. 

Just one last concern, Undertaker has his hat during entrance. While your video preview doesn't. How do I achieve the same as yours? LOL! Thanks!

Change his entrance to Undertaker '98,I believe

I switched the entrance to Undertaker Retro for the video. Hopefully soon we'll figure out assigning entrance motions to alternate attires. Until then I'll be installing the WrestleMania 26,28,and 29 Undertakers to a new slot in my game. 

I see. Thanks for the info alc. ;)

@yjkim0901 had figured this problem out last time... He had removed the hat as a prop to the entrance and instead added it as part of the entrance attire. I figure that'll work this time too. Skeeno has made a list of all the prop files, if you're going to do it :) 

@yjkim0901 had figured this problem out last time... He had removed the hat as a prop to the entrance and instead added it as part of the entrance attire. I figure that'll work this time too. Skeeno has made a list of all the prop files, if you're going to do it :) 

I don't like that because it interferes with the entrances with the hat, and there are much more of those attires than there are attires with hoods. 

k1dvs8.jpg

More images of this attire. Gotta fix the clipping issue in the abdomen area but other than that this is done. Might work on the beard as the sides look weird. 

That is the greatest thing I have ever seen thanks mate

k1dvs8.jpg

More images of this attire. Gotta fix the clipping issue in the abdomen area but other than that this is done. Might work on the beard as the sides look weird. 

YES! My favorite of all! WM15 Taker! 

kvrec.jpg

Made some updates.  Edited the hair to fit this attire more, as well as the beard. Fixed the clipping issue with the front of the entrance gear going into the stomach. 
Video will be up shortly as well as the mod.

• Like 2

kvrec.jpg

Made some updates.  Edited the hair to fit this attire more, as well as the beard. Fixed the clipping issue with the front of the entrance gear going into the stomach. 
Video will be up shortly as well as the mod.

wow just wow!! :) that's so awesome