Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

Pozzum, are you planning to add the ability to add the Special Guest Referee match? Or have the ability to set a table match to end with a flaming table. Because there is a trainer that can already do this but you have to pay for it. I see that your CE tables are similar to this trainer and I was hoping you would know how to do things like this.

Here is the trainer here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61119-wwe-2k16-pc-trainer/?page=1

Hopefully my request to make this trainer free for Christmas will get through to K.G 917. But if he is still being greedy with his MULTIPLE LICENSES and high price of $16 - $20 dollars for his trainer, I was hoping you could give the modding community what it wants. Thanks again for your awesome CE tools and I am glad you made them free. It is good to know that some modders aren't trying to milk money out of everyone just for a trainer.

I want able to get Those working.  I'll try again with 2k17

Ok cool! I am in the process of figuring out how to do this as well. If I find out anything I will keep you posted.

Also please try to make some Universe modes cheat tables for 2k17 (whenever it releases) since they are really missed in 2k16 :) 

Some people have mentioned this and I was never 100% what Universe edits people actually needed.

Well, personally I'd love to be able to assign any number of shows I wanted to a PPV, also have a way to edit the titles like you did in 2k15, where you could assign the diva title spot to another singles title (and the other way around). Also if possible allow us to have more than one MITB briefcase holder, and more than 1 Royal Rumble winner for example. Since i don't have a ps4 or xbox one I am still playing wwe 2k16, so I don't know if any of this has been added to 2k17, but I highly doubt it.

I would not be able to do the later bits but I think I had some trouble repeasting what I did in 2K15 in 2K16 because of the changes they made in 2K16 Universe mode so a lot more research would have to be done to get it up and running.

This is based on my memory as I did spend a couple of days trying to get them implemented and I don't have much to show for it.

Well, I'm sure that with the changes to the 2k17's Universe it will be even more difficult, but if by any chance you feel up to it, give it a go haha. From what I've read in his post, the user who offers the trainer for money has found a way to make changes to 2k16's Universe, so maybe if he is willing he could at least point you in the right direction? I am clueless about all this cheat engine editing, just have some basic understanding from your videos and other creators from this site, so I don't really know how to help.

Pozzum, are you planning to add the ability to add the Special Guest Referee match? Or have the ability to set a table match to end with a flaming table. Because there is a trainer that can already do this but you have to pay for it. I see that your CE tables are similar to this trainer and I was hoping you would know how to do things like this.

Here is the trainer here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61119-wwe-2k16-pc-trainer/?page=1

Hopefully my request to make this trainer free for Christmas will get through to K.G 917. But if he is still being greedy with his MULTIPLE LICENSES and high price of $16 - $20 dollars for his trainer, I was hoping you could give the modding community what it wants. Thanks again for your awesome CE tools and I am glad you made them free. It is good to know that some modders aren't trying to milk money out of everyone just for a trainer.

I want able to get Those working.  I'll try again with 2k17

Ok cool! I am in the process of figuring out how to do this as well. If I find out anything I will keep you posted.

Also please try to make some Universe modes cheat tables for 2k17 (whenever it releases) since they are really missed in 2k16 :) 

Some people have mentioned this and I was never 100% what Universe edits people actually needed.

Well, personally I'd love to be able to assign any number of shows I wanted to a PPV, also have a way to edit the titles like you did in 2k15, where you could assign the diva title spot to another singles title (and the other way around). Also if possible allow us to have more than one MITB briefcase holder, and more than 1 Royal Rumble winner for example. Since i don't have a ps4 or xbox one I am still playing wwe 2k16, so I don't know if any of this has been added to 2k17, but I highly doubt it.

I would not be able to do the later bits but I think I had some trouble repeasting what I did in 2K15 in 2K16 because of the changes they made in 2K16 Universe mode so a lot more research would have to be done to get it up and running.

This is based on my memory as I did spend a couple of days trying to get them implemented and I don't have much to show for it.

Well, I'm sure that with the changes to the 2k17's Universe it will be even more difficult, but if by any chance you feel up to it, give it a go haha. From what I've read in his post, the user who offers the trainer for money has found a way to make changes to 2k16's Universe, so maybe if he is willing he could at least point you in the right direction? I am clueless about all this cheat engine editing, just have some basic understanding from your videos and other creators from this site, so I don't really know how to help.

KG pretty much just works in a bubble doesn't really help other people

Just to let you know Pozzum, your Match Edit Tool doesn't work anymore on WWE 2k16. I am using the 1.3 version. There might have been a update sneaked in by steam, you might want to check if it works on your end, because it just opens and then says error detected three times and then the whole program closes. All of your other programs work though.

EDIT: It seems someone else has the same problem here on your youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIEr9Vv1oMM

"masterkillz1001 day ago (edited)

It won't start, it says error detected. I bought the game off steam with all the dlc."

Can anyone confirm this? I have had the same troubles when creating my trainer. They might have switched the values for match editing. This would suck as I was right in the middle of making the match edit functions for my trainer. Damn 2K and steam screwing with crap blisses me off!
Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

Just to let you know Pozzum, your Match Edit Tool doesn't work anymore on WWE 2k16. I am using the 1.3 version. There might have been a update sneaked in by steam, you might want to check if it works on your end, because it just opens and then says error detected three times and then the whole program closes. All of your other programs work though.

EDIT: It seems someone else has the same problem here on your youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIEr9Vv1oMM

It won't start, it says error detected. I bought the game off steam with all the dlc."

Can anyone confirm this? I have had the same troubles when creating my trainer. They might have switched the values for match editing. This would suck as I was right in the middle of making the match edit functions for my trainer. Damn 2K and steam screwing with crap blisses me off!

I was working with one guy on it.  I'll look into it more tomorrow perhaps.

I was working with one guy on it.  I'll look into it more tomorrow perhaps.

Yeah, its quite a weird issue. Because it was working for me two days ago. Then yesterday it just stopped working altogether.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this is an old game, but, I'd love to use the Pac Plus to unlock more slots... is there a way to download it?  Google drive says there's a virus.... sooooooooooo it won't allow me to download it.  Pretty much joined this board so I could mod 2k16, which I've never modded really in my life and it's been a lot of fun!.  Many thanks

• 2 months later...
On 14.12.2017 at 7:25 PM, blackhat154 said:

I know this is an old game, but, I'd love to use the Pac Plus to unlock more slots... is there a way to download it?  Google drive says there's a virus.... sooooooooooo it won't allow me to download it.  Pretty much joined this board so I could mod 2k16, which I've never modded really in my life and it's been a lot of fun!.  Many thanks

he's right, i'd love to use pacplus but like he said it won't let me download it, because google drive said,it's a virus

@pozzum, would you mind creating a new dl link for this tool, it would be very nice

• 6 months later...

Hey Pozzum - I tried to use the NPC unlocker link, looks like the Google Drive file is infected. Is there an alternate Mega or Mediafire link to use?

Loved the 2k18+ program, it worked like a dream :)

Thanks 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...