{Auday's Mods} (Matt Jackson Preview)

Auday

Anyway this will get released in hours.....

2en8ggl.jpg

This will be the day Auday proclaimed to the world:  "I am your God,  love me, fear me."  Glad to hear you will be working on more Japanese guys, that excites me.  Wondering/hoping if there is a chance that Rainmaker Kazuchika Okada is one of them.

Edited by BrandScott

2en8ggl.jpg

Looking great so far. Maybe hold the release back a little bit to make the following tweaks and make them close to perfect:

Perhaps tweak the alpha channel on the coat normals a bit and/or use a different shader (you could use Bannockburn's new tool Shader Mutator for it) to make them look less metallic/shiny.

As for the beards, maybe you could just increase the transparency on the side of the beards to make them a bit lighter and pronounce the goatees more (make them a bit darker/thicker on the texture and also deeper on the normal maps) to give the illusion of their current beards.

The Gallows/anderson Text on the coats could also be a bit fatter and have some white stroke (make the text bold - or if the font doesn't come with bold, add some black stroke first - then add some white stroke on top of it).

On the Gallows' coat, the two "L"s should be on the same line, not separated
("ll" instead of "l") and the "G" shouldn't be capitalized ("g" instead of "G"). Also, Gallows should have black gloves, not white tape. And the Tattoos on his forearm are also missing from your screenshot. Check out the images below:
gallows-anderson-4-620x350.jpg
417b6d280dc8-600x400.png

WWE-Raw-Anderson-and-Gallows-480x300.jpg

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Cave mentioned many great tweaks, but if you consider them, please fix after releasing them as V1, you can release V2 later :( It's been too long !!! 

Heh, problem is, Auday usually doesn't release V2 unless it's Nakamura, thus it's better to wait a couple of days longer and get the best possible version on release. It'll be worth it. ;)
Most of the suggestions shouldn't take too long to do anyway, it's mostly just texture and texture map work (unless he has to replace the shader on the coats, which might not be necessary if it's doable via the normal map's alpha channel) as well as adding Gallows' gloves (could use Rollins' - although if he doesn't have any more object slots for those, I guess the gloves could be done via textures and normal/ao maps, too).

Then again, they might change their attires anyway after turning on AJ later tonight at Extreme Rules and costing him the Championship to feud with him and Finn Bálor until at least Summerslam (just my crazy prediction). ;)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

I have had theme and tron waiting for them since last month :D 

I do have the titantron and theme in the game as well and some placeholder wrestlers with their .pofos and .movesets, too, haha. Do you have the minitrons and walltrons/LED trons for them as well, by any chance?

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

I do have the titantron and theme in the game as well and some placeholder wrestlers with their .pofos and .movesets, too, haha. Do you have the minitrons and walltrons/LED trons for them as well, by any chance?

Ahh no, do you ? I have been looking for them the entire forum :'( I think I will use Bam Bam Bigelow's minitron if there isn't any :'( 

Ahh no, do you ? I have been looking for them the entire forum :'( I think I will use Bam Bam Bigelow's minitron if there isn't any :'( 

No, sorry. Maybe @xWeasel or someone else good with minitrons and walltrons would like to create some, though. I'm really no good with video editing at all and am especially clueless on how to position multiple videos properly in one video for the walltron file.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

No, sorry. Maybe @xWeasel or someone else good with minitrons and walltrons would like to create some, though. I'm really no good with video editing at all and am especially clueless on how to position multiple videos properly in one video for the walltron file.

Bro There Is One

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62246-ripzzs-themes-titantrons-minitrons-updated-daily-taking-requests/

• Like 1

Bro There Is One

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62246-ripzzs-themes-titantrons-minitrons-updated-daily-taking-requests/

Will someone be kind enough to convert the bk2 file in a pac file for me :( I know there is a tool but when I use it to inject the game crash, luckily I have backup. And no I don't pirate the game since the tool requires an authorized version of the game. 

Edited by mrwrestle

Bro There Is One

Will someone be kind enough to convert the bk2 file in a pac file for me :( I know there is a tool but when I use it to inject the game crash, luckily I have backup. And no I don't pirate the game since the tool requires an authorized version of the game. 

Ok Bro I'll Do It With X_Packer And Even CCT Doesn't Work In The Case Of Minitrons

Bro There Is One

Ok Bro I'll Do It With X_Packer And Even CCT Doesn't Work In The Case Of Minitrons

Oh god thank you so much, you can PM me the link when you finish or you can post it here :p 

2en8ggl.jpg

Looking great so far. Maybe hold the release back a little bit to make the following tweaks and make them close to perfect:

Perhaps tweak the alpha channel on the coat normals a bit and/or use a different shader (you could use Bannockburn's new tool Shader Mutator for it) to make them look less metallic/shiny.

As for the beards, maybe you could just increase the transparency on the side of the beards to make them a bit lighter and pronounce the goatees more (make them a bit darker/thicker on the texture and also deeper on the normal maps) to give the illusion of their current beards.

The Gallows/anderson Text on the coats could also be a bit fatter and have some white stroke (make the text bold - or if the font doesn't come with bold, add some black stroke first - then add some white stroke on top of it).

On the Gallows' coat, the two "L"s should be on the same line, not separated
("ll" instead of "l") and the "G" shouldn't be capitalized ("g" instead of "G"). Also, Gallows should have black gloves, not white tape. And the Tattoos on his forearm are also missing from your screenshot. Check out the images below:
gallows-anderson-4-620x350.jpg
417b6d280dc8-600x400.png

WWE-Raw-Anderson-and-Gallows-480x300.jpg

I can't add gloves because I ran out of slots. And as I said before, I couldn't find refs for his forearm tattoos. I don't want to throw a shitty blurry tattoo on his forearm and destroy all the effort I put on the whole arm. The jackets were a pain in the ass. I spent like 3 hours doing them and lining up shit. I don't really have time to make it 100% accurate. I appreciate all your suggestions but I am just trying to get them out right now since my interest in modding keeps going away and I don;t want to leave without releasing them.

Ah I forgot, will the title be inside the coat if they wear one ?

I haven't tried.

Ah I forgot, will the title be inside the coat if they wear one ?

I haven't tried.

Ok :p Your Drew Galloway does, hope these guys will too :p I can't wait for the release