Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

I will rise above your puny insult. That level of humility is what makes me a one time annual achievement winner. Now if you'll excuse me Jay Z and Beyonce have invited me to play racquetball in Dubai. 

Yup this where my mods go.

Phil Brooks (shorts slot not working at the moment):

25691314475_cf4dd94410_c.jpg

25691305265_2723070bf7_c.jpg

I will rise above your puny insult. That level of humility is what makes me a one time annual achievement winner. Now if you'll excuse me Jay Z and Beyonce have invited me to play racquetball in Dubai. 

*And then he suddenly woke up

BTW, for that CM Punk

CBO2GE9WUAAxkA3.jpg

Edited by AJ_HeelTurn
  • Like 1

Excuse me but does anyone find it impossible to make the opponent tap ? -.-

I kinda figured out escaping, but not making them tap :/ 

Yeah I can get out of submission sometimes ( SOMETIMES ) but no fucking way I can make them tap -.-

I kinda figured out escaping, but not making them tap :/ 

Yeah I can get out of submission sometimes ( SOMETIMES ) but no fucking way I can make them tap -.-

Played with a keyboard Escaped everytime and made them tap once just chase it around it's easy got the hang of it the first time I tried

It felt impossible at the beginning but i watched a Youtube video explaining some ways to make it easier and now i have no problems with it...  try to "draw a banana" with your right stick and you will confuse the AI, this is gonna take a few attempts, if you can do it fast enough the Red circle will not decrease as you move to the opposite way. After a few tries on a 30 min Iron Man match i finally nailed it. 

The hard thing is getting used to ROTATE the joystick instead of just moving it Left... right... that doesn't work.

Edited by Ashba
Wrote Joystick instead of analog stick lmao
  • Like 1

It felt impossible at the beginning but i watched a Youtube video explaining some ways to make it easier and now i have no problems with it...  try to "draw a banana" with your right joystick and you will confuse the AI, this is gonna take a few attempts, if you can do it fast enough the Red circle will not decrease as you move to the opposite way. After a few tries on a 30 min Iron Man match i finally nailed it. 

The hard thing is getting used to ROTATE the joystick instead of just moving it Left... right... that doesn't work.

I watched that too and now I'm getting much better :D I make almost every sons of bitches tap now :D  

Are you gonna do Finn Balor paint updates (i.e. Tokyo Paint,Jack the Ripper etc.) if the community can figure out how to get more attires?

Yes, I planned to do it last game, but I got a little obsessed with perfecting his face, lol. I tried out that anti spider and punisher textures I did last year on this years model and they look good. So yeah long story short i'll be working on new attires for him this year.

• Like 1

It felt impossible at the beginning but i watched a Youtube video explaining some ways to make it easier and now i have no problems with it...  try to "draw a banana" with your right stick and you will confuse the AI, this is gonna take a few attempts, if you can do it fast enough the Red circle will not decrease as you move to the opposite way. After a few tries on a 30 min Iron Man match i finally nailed it. 

Holy crap, I can't believe that works! Thanks man :lol