To me Matt Hardy is your best model so far.

Congratulations, your editing skills are improving a lot.

I am waiting for your upload to try  Matt Hardy 4 sure, good work mate ;)

Yea I agree Matt Hardy was never that muscular as far as I can remember but other then that very nice job :D Any update on when he will be ready for release? Just super excited to finally be able to properly reform the Hardy Boyz in my WWE Universe :p

i have used your farooq and bradshaw and the look awesome in game except for i have one issue i changed bradshaw to be an alternate attire for jbl the wrestler but on his entrance he comes out wearing a cowboy hat ....and has no legs....but when he lifts off the hat the legs show up and then he puts his hat back on they disappear again until he gets in the ring and loses the hat again. is there any way to get rid of his hat? i have tried to edit his attire but the game crashes while loading. is there any solution to this that anyone knows of ? TIA

i have used your farooq and bradshaw and the look awesome in game except for i have one issue i changed bradshaw to be an alternate attire for jbl the wrestler but on his entrance he comes out wearing a cowboy hat ....and has no legs....but when he lifts off the hat the legs show up and then he puts his hat back on they disappear again until he gets in the ring and loses the hat again. is there any way to get rid of his hat? i have tried to edit his attire but the game crashes while loading. is there any solution to this that anyone knows of ? TIA

Try changing JBL's entrance animation, that should work :) 

@LeonRick have you got any schedule release time  for Matt Hardy?

Yesterday you said it was a matter of hours (if I am not mitaken) , please Just let me (us) know, thanks again for your time and patience ;)

Oh the agony! Enough already!!! Where is this friggin' awesome Matt Hardy mod?!

I've got a see-through Matt from 2K15 in my game, so can't wait to check your new creation ;)

@LeonRick Kudos man, I see Sexay somewhere around the corner maybe? Scotty starts to shape up pretty good.

Hardy needs a ton of work. The face looks nothing close to Matt, the wrist tape needs to be longer, extending to the elbow pads. The body morph looks bad.  

rushed/10

• Like 1

Hardy needs a ton of work. The face looks nothing close to Matt, the wrist tape needs to be longer, extending to the elbow pads. The body morph looks bad.  

rushed/10

Imo face does look like matt hardy and wrist tapes r extended to elbow pads and bogy morph is made by using ps3 SVR 08 model.it looks good to me.

Great way to take constructive criticism. 

It may not look perfect to real matt hardy but iam happy with final result with limited time I had and maybe its face texture I am using since I can't use the blender texture bake future in my PC.that's the best I could do for now.will update it in later days.

It may not look perfect to real matt hardy but iam happy with final result with limited time I had and maybe its face texture I am using since I can't use the blender texture bake future in my PC.that's the best I could do for now.will update it in later days.

It's not just the texture, it's the overall face morph that needs a ton of work.

It's not just the texture, it's the overall face morph that needs a ton of work.

I second this, The face in my opinion looks nothing like Matt hardy and like legacy said it needs a ton of work.

The problem is he's obviously rushing his mods. I have nothing against you LeonRick. It's just that you post mods preview after preview of new WIP, and the tendency is you rush your previous work. It's like you just convert models from previous games and make them compatible for 2K16. Take it slowly one by one. Focus on one project first before moving on another. Learn more regarding the matter. One day, you'll be a great modder that produces quality mods. Quality over quantity.

• Like 1

Hey @LeonRick Matt looks fantastic! The attire choice, the face everything is up there really.

Many thanks man, sorry if I sounded rude before, I said all of this as a joke.

Please don't take everything I write seriously :D

• Like 1