Hey guys, does anyone have pofo and moveset files for LeonRick's Alexa Bliss? I can't find anything in the forums. If this is not allowed please delete. Really awesome work on these MODs LeonRick, keep it up! Thanks!

How does one get the passwords to these incredible mods? I sent the author a message but no reply.

Same for me, I guess he does not want to give the passwords to those who don't have enough post, that's his choice.

I see. I guess I have to post more then. It's a shame cause I saw them, and would very much would like to try them cause I grew up watching wwf attitude era and aggression era I would like to use all of his mods and replace all of the trash superstars that is the pg era and reality era superstars! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for your work leonrick, they are excellent mods, i would love to be able to enjoy these mods and complete my game, If not a lot of trouble you could pass the passwords for cryme time, nasty boys and The Twin Towers Akeem? I would love to have them in my game.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you PM me the password for these characters?Please!!!!Thank you!!!!

1.Kamala & George the animal steele!

2.The great muta!

3.AbysS 2015 TnA!

4.hardcore holly_ch31302

5.crash_ch57702

6.ch29902_beth Phinex

7.crimetime

8.Lord tensai

Thank you!!!!!!

Great mods.I just pm you for steiners passwords.I hope you send me the password.
Any chance os you try to convert this mods for 2k17?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english!

Road warriors, great muta and nasty boys entrance attire aren't working for me. Road warrior and nasty boys cause eternal loading while great muta causes instant crash. Is this normal? Any way to fix? Or am I doing something wrong? Demolition works fine, for example...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...