If you get a chance, could you check the download file for the retro Brock Lesnar attire?  I just tried and it downloaded but I get an error when I try to extract it.

If you get a chance, could you check the download file for the retro Brock Lesnar attire?  I just tried and it downloaded but I get an error when I try to extract it.

use 7zip to extract it works.

Edited by LeonRick

That Big John Studd is amazing, btw I LOVE that thuganomics Cena mod, did you mod the chain in from 2k14 or something?  Is there any chance we can get that same Cena model with the chain, but with this attire?: Word Life attire  I couldn't find many ref pics for some reason but he wears it in this video as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFBQLc6icBg  Thanks for all of your hard work, I always look forward to your mods.

That Big John Studd is amazing, btw I LOVE that thuganomics Cena mod, did you mod the chain in from 2k14 or something?  Is there any chance we can get that same Cena model with the chain, but with this attire?: Word Life attire  I couldn't find many ref pics for some reason but he wears it in this video as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFBQLc6icBg  Thanks for all of your hard work, I always look forward to your mods.

Chain is from wwe 13 

my next mods will be al snow and raven.

Edited by LeonRick
  • Like 2

is junkyard dog complete ? it might just be me but he looks east indian and could use more of an iron sheik type body ....as in bigger gut. IMO thanks 

is junkyard dog complete ? it might just be me but he looks east indian and could use more of an iron sheik type body ....as in bigger gut. IMO thanks 

Agreed. The attire is spot on, but the body and face looks nothing like JYD, and you just gotta have the chains for the entrance!

use 7zip to extract it works.

You're right - thanks!  I was using Winrar but 7zip worked perfectly.