Broken Dreams Mods - Max Moon Released

R4zoR

First preview of Shining Stars together ingame.

I'll give Epico longer sleeves too, and will need to fix the alphas for him(trunks might be a problem) + the jacket glitches a lil bit for him. So not that much left to full release.

77730261f7.jpg

• Like 5

Okay so here's a video preview of the Shining Stars(Video is darker compared to what you will get in game!)

And the release:

http://adf.ly/1azOLn

Known bug: Epico's trunks glitches a little bit, i'm releasing this, because the files get really glitchy, after you edit them 20+ times and the game can't handle the size of the files anymore. So this is a safe way for me to release this, while it's still working.

Edited by Broken Dreams
  • Like 4

Great work on the Shining Stars man :) Are you r4zor from the NBA 2k modding forums? It'd be really cool to see some NBA guys who have appeared in WWE modded in, like Rodman or Shaq :p

Great work on the Shining Stars man :) Are you r4zor from the NBA 2k modding forums? It'd be really cool to see some NBA guys who have appeared in WWE modded in, like Rodman or Shaq :p

Yea i'm the same one, i don't know about making those two, it could be great, but it takes a whole lot of time to even make a new wrestler for the game. But i'll think about it.

Also sent Epico And Primo this pic, maybe i'll be lucky enough to get a retweet, like i got one from Ryder.

CkbfptEWEAAEd9z.jpg:large

• Like 1

Yea i'm the same one, i don't know about making those two, it could be great, but it takes a whole lot of time to even make a new wrestler for the game. But i'll think about it.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to use models or atleast textures from NBA 2k?

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to use models or atleast textures from NBA 2k?

Textures you can copy and bring it here (i dunno if you can open them)

@Broken Dreams plz send me epico's default 000A

Why, what's wrong with it?

It's not opening for me

I mentioned that there's no point to edit anything in the files that i have released for Epico/Primo, those files are glitchy as hell now, the size of the file is way too big, cause it includes 4 different wrestler models, so it takes a whole lotta space.
I tested the files before the release aswell, it was working for me, it should work for other people too.

It's just wierd to me, if i have a backup, i'll let you know.

Edited by Broken Dreams

@Broken Dreams plz send me epico's default 000A

Why, what's wrong with it?

It's not opening for me

I mentioned that there's no point to edit anything in the files that i have released for Epico/Primo, those files are glitchy as hell now, the size of the file is way too big, cause it includes 4 different wrestler models, so it takes a whole lotta space.
I tested the files before the release aswell, it was working for me, it should work for other people too.

It's just wierd to me, if i have a backup, i'll let you know.

It worked !

Finally!

Could ya do Breezango and Golden Truth? :) 

Yah.I could help with updated colors for the selfie stick and you can use big show's 2k15 jacket as a jacket for r truth's RAW jacket

Rusev Previews

Still think i can fix something to make it look better, but it's really late, so i'll let you know later.

8fade85c1b.jpg

Looks like what 2k would do in 2k17.. Great job!