Broken Dreams Mods - Max Moon Released

R4zoR

Final previews, couldn't get Simon Gotch his jacket too, the game just doesn't let me do it, without having glitches on it, so it's not finished completely as i wanted it.

0a6e5e2b8a.jpg0a6e6eb802.jpg

• Like 3

Also early preview of Viktor, facepaint is pretty close to being done, just a few fixes left and i will need to make his new attire, no more entrance jackets, so its gonna be easier.

Edited by Broken Dreams
  • Like 3

could you make a 10 attire pack for randy orton like legand killer and ect.

Nah man, i'll better make more different wrestler updates, than only one guy, atleast for now.

Also here's a lot of updates for Viktor(facepaint is finished completely now, new attire, hair's pretty much fixed, missing tattoo added, it's pretty close to release)

And for those who wanna see the attire and everything else a lil bit clearer(here's an ingame 1min recording)

Edited by Broken Dreams
  • Like 1

Great work on these mods. Viktor looks amazing, however I noticed that his skin is darker on the back of his neck, under his hair. I saw that when his hair moved (minute 1:02 in the second vid). Is that intended to be like shadow from his hair or something else? I also wonder what happens to this demon Viktor when Konnor returns, provided of course that he will return?

Great work on these mods. Viktor looks amazing, however I noticed that his skin is darker on the back of his neck, under his hair. I saw that when his hair moved (minute 1:02 in the second vid). Is that intended to be like shadow from his hair or something else? I also wonder what happens to this demon Viktor when Konnor returns, provided of course that he will return?

on 1:02, yea thats the shadow from the hair

If you're going for current superstars, it'd be great to have an updated Rusev.

I was updating him right this minute along with Corbin. :D 

• Like 2

Jack Swagger Previews

New attire/hairstyle/added his we the people shirt(logo's not finished on the shirt)

Everythings pretty much done, except the shirts logo, that i need to fix, make it less edgy etc.

2f4a126d2b.jpg

Some in game recording aswell:

look good broken :) but im not sure about the hair color.. i think natalya´s blonde hair color will fit better (only a suggestion)  

Yea i'll think about it, I don't know, i'm probably gonna remake it again