Tekken57's mods - Facial animations on mods last page

tekken57

Goldberg 2k17 Mod

So I was coding X-Packer 2017 and was messing with the xbox 360 2k17 Goldberg model. Actually looked a lot better than the older models so I decided to create a new PC model using the 2k17 model as base.

What do you guys think:

Shinsuke Nakamura

I took Eri619's retro Shinsuke mod and heavily edited it to get his current look. Made changes to the face and body model, new textures, normals, new attire. I used @.Raiee's face texture which I edited to fit the model.

Still have a lot of work to do:

shinsuke.jpg

Luke Gallows

Updated:

gallows_update2.jpg

AJ Styles

Released in the comm dlc thread. Credit to MinchoSheen for the tights and knee pad textures as well as the hair which I've edited heavily.

STYLES_WWE_ENTRANCE.jpg

Thanks to Mincho sheen for allowing me to use aspects from his AJ Styles mod. I've use the jacket and elbow pad models from his mod. The face, body and textures are all mine:

styles_pc_final.jpg

Sid Vicious

Final, released in the comm dlc thread:

sid_final.jpg

sid_2k16.jpg

Scott Steiner - released in the comm dlc thread

Let me get the credits correct for this:

- This is Eri619's model which I've edited heavily.

- The hair and beard is from my mod

- Completely new face, body normal, hair and alpha texttures

- New attire objects and textures

- Sculpted the mesh by hand. Spend most of the week working on it and this the best shape I can get it without it clipping into the body and face. Also edited the parameters to make it reflect and act like metal.

steiner_2k16.jpg

SCOTT HALL

https://mega.nz/#!dgUGnRpI!aVLdtx6nCPAWZI5GtLs2m9bA4s7SPgG33t_fWdrwLQo

Spoiler

- New color texture

- New normals

- New alpha's

I didn't want to edit the face shape as we'll lose the animations.

hall_2k16_edit.jpg

First Alt attire:

- New trunks

- New boots

hall_2k16_alt1.jpg

Here's attire 3 with some additional changes to the face and body textures:

hall_2k16_alt2.jpg

Here's the final attire, his WMx8 attire against Stone Cold, the tights texture was created by @legrandcissarcix for my 2k15 mod:

hall_2k16_alt3.jpg

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 22

It's due to unlock at 8pm tomorrow night for me... then I need to download it. Working all day Friday, away for the weekend! The one time I could actually have benefited from a pre-load!

And so the wait begins .......

WWE_2_K16_STEAM.jpg

On my slow connection, the game will take about 48 hours to completely download. If someone gets the game before me, please send me the save files so that I can start working on coding support for it .

where should i upload the save ? Mediafire or do you pefer some other platform

And so the wait begins .......

WWE_2_K16_STEAM.jpg

On my slow connection, the game will take about 48 hours to completely download. If someone gets the game before me, please send me the save files so that I can start working on coding support for it .

Hey Tekken, I'm thinking of going heel modder this year (I haven't figured out how that works as a modder). So expect me to trash other modders homelands and pictures of peoples mods in compromising positions. SWERVE!!!   

• Like 5

Confirmed!

"

Basically the same mod setup as 2K15 on PC."
Happy new year of modding PC community!

This means that the same way that we used to install 2k15 mods will be the same with 2k16

@ItzTheRampage , mediafire or zippyshare is fine thanks.

@TheHeartbreakKid , I will need a save with every type of created content. Create the content in slot 1, 2 and the last slot. Indicate to me how many slots for each creation type.  Also please name the content according to the slot and tell me the names to make it easier for me. e.g.

Create a caw in slot 1, 2 and 100 - number of slots 100?  Caws named "caw slot1", caw slot 2, caw slot 100. Same for arena's etc.

@hossam morsy , Welcome to the forums. Please note that this forum does not condone piracy, please do not post anything further in this regard.

@bravebird31 , lol. That should be interesting. The community tried to turn me heel last year but the writers at WWE decided not to ;)

@TheHeartbreakKid , I will need a save with every type of created content. Create the content in slot 1, 2 and the last slot. Indicate to me how many slots for each creation type.  Also please name the content according to the slot and tell me the names to make it easier for me. e.g.

I'll do that :)

Just to be clear, is it only creation items, or do you want me to make tag teams as well?

EDIT: Pre-load is almost done, but I forgot that I can't play it till the game is released, so the saves will have to wait another 24 hours...

Edited by TheHeartbreakKid

@TheHeartbreakKid are the PAC files in the preload? Cause if they are I could start working on mods.. Most likely Sheamus.. My game would take another 10 hours to download by now

I looked through my folders to see if I can find the pacs and the files are invisible for me. I couldn't find them anywhere. Maybe it's just me because it didn't finish downloading? But it downloaded a huge part so I should at least find something.

@TheHeartbreakKid are the PAC files in the preload? Cause if they are I could start working on mods.. Most likely Sheamus.. My game would take another 10 hours to download by now

I looked through my folders to see if I can find the pacs and the files are invisible for me. I couldn't find them anywhere. Maybe it's just me because it didn't finish downloading? But it downloaded a huge part so I should at least find something.

Pre-loaded files are encrypted in Steam\depotcache and are only unlocked on the release, unfortunately.

Not a problem.. we have waited for 3 weeks by now. A day would not hurt :) 

Pre load is up in the UK. 40.3gb. Hopefully it is everywhere else too.

Its up everywhere! Hurray!

Damn good thing it is, too.  I started pre-loading around 7PM CST last night and it's still downloading.  High-speed internet my ass.  :mad:

@ItzTheRampage , mediafire or zippyshare is fine thanks.

Create a caw in slot 1, 2 and 100 - number of slots 100?  Caws named "caw slot1", caw slot 2, caw slot 100. Same for arena's etc.

@hossam morsy , Welcome to the forums. Please note that this forum does not condone piracy, please do not post anything further in this regard.

@bravebird31 , lol. That should be interesting. The community tried to turn me heel last year but the writers at WWE decided not to ;)

you misunderstand me i have just buy the game just like you but i mean that those who didn't buy the game have what we have now that's it the only one thing that we have and they not is that we can access community creations and they not sorry for misunderstanding and bad english;)

Edited by hossam morsy
  • Like 1