Cerblay's WWE Promos - Jericho/Styles, Owens/Zayn, Payback 4-way

Cerb

Since my wallpaper topic went to shits because of the problems with images showing up, I'm going to be focusing on this one. I will be making a lot more promos in the future as these are so fun to make and people seem to like them. These are the promos I have made, from newest to oldest:

PS: I do take requests if there is a cool promo you would like to see re-made in 2K16 or if you want me to make a custom one based on one superstar or rivalry.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match 2016

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho Fastlane 2016

Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens NXT TakeOver: Rival

WWE Payback 2015 Fatal 4-Way WHC Match

Edited by Cerb
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho added. Unless they make something crazy for Roadblock, Dallas, or Mania, then I'm doing either Wyatt vs. Undertaker, Wyatt vs. Cena, or Triple H vs. Undertaker.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would like a Reigns v Lesnar or Reigns v HHH. Shield v Evolution as well,please.

Thank you for the suggestions, I have been wondering what to do next so that helps, I will look around for something that seems possible to create in WWE 2K16 but could still be challenging.

Would like a Reigns v Lesnar or Reigns v HHH. Shield v Evolution as well,please.

Thank you for the suggestions, I have been wondering what to do next so that helps, I will look around for something that seems possible to create in WWE 2K16 but could still be challenging.

The Wyatt and Undertaker one ;) 

• 2 months later...

Added Money In The Bank Ladder match promo.

I am still going to try and do some requests in this thread, specifically some around The Undertaker, but WWE just keeps on making great promos I have to do lol

The "Vegas Is Vicious" package was amazing. Sadly it mostly consisted of graphics, city shots of Vegas and shots of MITB briefcases that would be pretty impossible to remake with the game or even if I use GTA for the city shots. But definitely, that opening was amazing.

The "Vegas Is Vicious" package was amazing. Sadly it mostly consisted of graphics, city shots of Vegas and shots of MITB briefcases that would be pretty impossible to remake with the game or even if I use GTA for the city shots. But definitely, that opening was amazing.

It really was awesome, especially with the use of the song "Unstoppable" by The Score, it worked so well.

• 2 weeks later...