Randy Savage & Bray wyatt preview (need honest tips)

mrelectriccity

i was testing out a few things and seeing if i could replicate some of the superstars. I decided to start off Savage & Wyatt i think they look pretty good but needs bit of adjusting

wwe_2k16_bray_wyatt_caw_by_mrelectriccitwwe_2k16_bray_wyatt_caw_2_by_mrelectricc

wwe_2k16_macho_man_caw_by_mrelectriccitywwe_2k16_macho_man_caw_2_by_mrelectricciwwe_2k16_macho_man_caw_3_by_mrelectricci

also been thinking bout trying some face swapping like i did with triple h and taker 

wwe_2k16_triple_h_undertaker_by_mrelectr

Edited by mrelectriccity

Without meaning to come across at all rude, I just wondered what purpose this served? Is it to change hair styles and things like that? They look pretty good!

thanks to see if i could get them to look like them and if so that way i could change their hair styles and beards etc while still looking like the real superstars

so that way ya can replicate and older version of a superstar like Status did with Orton made him look like the '01 or '04 Orton with hair. of course i know he used the actually model glitching it somehow. but since he wont share how to do this with anyone this could be another way of doing it. And i know it isn't nearly as good as doing it his way.

• 10 months later...