Quick save data/game region question

UKNJ

Hey, hopefully this is the right section!

Right, so I bought 2k16 off amazon from a UK based vendor. Got it, installed it, works fine. Right now I've got about 80 CAW slots used up, so there's been a fair amount of time invested in finding/downloading all of them. The problem: my game is US region and my PSN is UK based. I only noticed the problem when I bought the future stars pack & the download wouldn't start.

So I'm wondering; if I exchange the game to get one that's for my region, will the CAW save data be compatible or will I have to redownload everything? Not sure if all that downloading is worth Samoa Joe. :D

Cheers. 

Not sure, but you could always make a US PSN account and use it to buy the DLC again.

Cheers for the response. I tried doing that but then realised the CAW data is account specific, so I'd have had to figure out the origin of all my downloaded CAWs and get them all over again. I'm thinking that's what I'm gonna have to do anyway at some point but I can't be fucked. :D I'll probably cave if Joe gets the main roster call up after Mania.