[Rendered caws Save 2 (w/TU 1.05 updated)] NJPW vs ROH vs TNA

BlackBen83

there any way to pass the arenas and the caw of aj styles of save 2 to save one ?

I don't know, perhaps because the 1srt save have been upload with the 1.05TU and DLC, and the Save ID are the same in the 1 and the 2. Just try :)

Ben.

unfortunately can not :( it would have been great 

there any way to pass the arenas and the caw of aj styles of save 2 to save one ?

I don't know, perhaps because the 1srt save have been upload with the 1.05TU and DLC, and the Save ID are the same in the 1 and the 2. Just try :)

Ben.

Yeah I understand, if I have time I'll update the first save. if not this save n°2 works fine brothers?

Ben

Ben.

Yeah I understand, if I have time I'll update the first save. if not this save n°2 works fine brothers?

Ben

only with the update of the caw of aj styles I settle 😅

Edited by emeece18

Hey Ben! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this save, but I have one request if possible.

Can you please separately upload a few wrestlers like CM Punk, AJ Styles etc and the arenas? I would really appreciate if possible, as the save is 2 GB and I do not intend to have all the wrestlers you rendered. Neither is my Internet fast enough to download all of these :p.

Will really appreciate of you can help me here :)

Shinsuke Nakamura, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson, CM Punk, AJ Styles, Sasha Banks, Charlotte, all arenas and maybe the belts :)

Hey Ben! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this save, but I have one request if possible.

Can you please separately upload a few wrestlers like CM Punk, AJ Styles etc and the arenas? I would really appreciate if possible, as the save is 2 GB and I do not intend to have all the wrestlers you rendered. Neither is my Internet fast enough to download all of these :p.

Shinsuke Nakamura, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson, CM Punk, AJ Styles, Sasha Banks, Charlotte, all arenas and maybe the belts :)

traslate spanish

Eso lo puedes hacer tu descarga el archivo y conserva sólo los que te interesan conservar y ahí estaría luego inicia el juego y dale si a todo y listo

No problem I will do 2 updates to inject in this save : New NJPW superstars with faces and attires textures, all rendered. And your caws pack with my save. I try to do these .RAR for tomorrow bro ;)

For BodyAmr : Sorry bro DLC are fix in the save

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

I'm working on a new save for Smacktalks Community. Work in progress for the moment. So many changes has been done on the first save (always available) with less Alumni or Legends, and replace it with NJPW vs ROH Global Wars, and also the current NXT and Raw rosters.

Thanks to all caws creators on CC like XJP87X / CageOf300 / DirtyK1ller / Cuey / JK Man and Jimmy2Drags / BlockishLight43 / RockaTilly / TheAbyss24 / M.BlackSheep / Jam75 / DestroEdge for the awesome created caws. I've just rendered all the caw of this save (and created Yoshi-Tatsu, Silas Young and PJ Black)

Big thanks to KG Tools too.

Link of the save 1.05 TU : ROH vs NJPW vs WWE save 1.05

(Don't pay attention to the names of .cas files that are not actually real names caws in game)
Link to the Title Update 1.05 http://xboxunity.net (you need to put WWE 2k16 words)

First the NJPW roster will content those following wrestlers : in green (rendered)

(24)Description de l'image Njpw.jpg.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh49MQN4Xcc9r5JPp7iKb(30)

Hidden Content

- Kota Ibushi

- Minoru Suzuki

- Katsuyori Shibata

- Kushida (TimeSplitters)

- Alex Shelley (TimeSplitters) with new render.

- Hirooki Goto

- Jushin Thunder Liger

- DOC Gallows (Bullet Club)

- Karl Anderson (Bullet Club)

- Kenny Omega (The Elite / Bullet Club)

- Yujiro Takahashi (Bullet Club)

- Tama Tonga (Bullet Club)

- Hiroshi Tanahashi - with 2 new textured attires and new render.

- Kazuchika Okada

- Lance Archer (K.E.S) - with new NJPW render

- Davey Boy Smith (K.E.S) - with new NJPW render

- Ryusuke Taguchi

- Shelton "X" Benjamin - with new NJPW render

- Shinsuke Nakamura

- Tetsuya Naito

- Tomohiro Ishii

Togi Makabe

- Yoshi-Tatsu - with 2 NGPW attires, 1 other WWE, and new render.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidden Content

- ACH

- Adam Cole

- Bobby Fish (ReDragons)

- Cedric Alexander

- Christopher Daniels (The Addiction)

- Chris Hero

- Chris Sabin

- Dalton Castle

- Davey Richards (American Wolves)

- Eddie Edwards (American Wolves)

- Frankie Kazarian (The Addiction)

- Hanson (War Machine)

- Jay Briscoe (Briscoe Brothers)

- Jay Lethal

- Kenny King (All Night Express)

- Kyle O'Reilly (ReDragons)

- Mark Briscoe (Briscoe Brothers)

- Matt Jackson (Young Bucks / The Elite)

- Matt Sydal

- Matt Taven (The Kingdom)

- Michael Bennett (The Kingdom)

- Michael Elgin

- Moose

- Nick Jackson (Young Bucks / The Elite)

- Raymond Rowe (War Marchine)

- Ricochet

- Rhett Titus (All Night Express)

- Rocky Romero (Roppongi Vice)

- Roderick Strong

- Silas Young

- Trent Barreta (Roppongi Vice)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE_NXT_-_Logo.png(32)

Hidden Content

- Alex Riley - with new 2016 render

- Alexa Bliss

- Angelo Dawkins

- Apollo Crews

- Asuka

- Athena

- Austin Aries

- Bayley

- Billie Kay

- Blue Pants

- Bull Dempsey

- Bobby Roode

- Brian Kendrick

- Carmella

- Chad Gable (American Alpha)

- Corey Graves

- Dana Brooke

- Dash Wilder (The Mechanics)

- Elias Samson

- Eric Young

- James Storm

- Jason Jordan (American Alpha)

- Johnny Gargano

- Mojo Rawley (Hype Bro)

- Nia Jax

- Peyton Royce

- Rhyno

- Sawyer Fulton

- Scott Dawson (The Mechanics)

- Solomon Crowe

- Tommaso Ciampa

- Tye Dillinger

WWE_SmackDown_vs_Raw_generic_logo.png(9)

Hidden Content

- Alberto Del Rio

- AJ Styles

- Becky Lynch

- Braun Strowman

- Bubba Ray Dudley

- Charlotte

- David Otunga

- Devon Dudley

- Sasha Banks

wwelogowhite.gif(5)

- Drew McIntyre (ICW - ROH)

- Tommy End (ICW)

- PJ Black

- CM Punk

- Zack Sabre Jr

All DLC's content : New Comers Pack, Legend Pack, New Movesets, Hall Of Fame Pack, Terminator Pack.

Arena with rendered aprons : NXT TakeOver Brooklyn / London / Revolution / Unstoppable / TakeOver classic and more.

Others Arenas : ROH 2015 / NJPW 2015 / Lucha Underground / ICW / WCW and others WWE classic.

Logos for Universe Mode :

All NXT PPV : NXT TakeOver Brooklyn, London, Dallas, Respect, Rivals, Fatal 4 Way, Revolution, Unstoppable (8)

5 ROH logos PPV like : War of the Worlds, Death Before Dishonor, Field Of Honor, Final Battle (4) and ROH stable.

7 NJPW logos PPV like : G1 Climax, World Tag League, New Japan Cup, Wrestle Kingdom, ROH vs NJPW (6) and NJPW stable.

Created Belts : All IWGP, NJPW titles (Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight, Tag Team, Jr Tag Team, Openweight Never, NJPW Intercontinental), Dragon Gate, Dragon Gate USA, ROH Heavyweight (Current), ROH Tag Team, ROH Television, ROH World Champion (2010/2012), Jay Briscoe World Champion, ICW (Heavyweight, Zero Gravity, Women's Champion, Tag Team), Lucha Underground Heavyweight Champion, PWG (Heavyweight and Tag Team), Shimmer Divas Champion and others belts.

See you later for news, updated and link when this save will be finished. ;)

Ben.

Ben, what's your next project? Do you mind to make a classic/legend saves? Maybe it's kinda boring, perhaps Attitude Era, WWF vs WCW, why not? Of course, with renders included. :)

Ben, what's your next project? Do you mind to make a classic/legend saves? Maybe it's kinda boring, perhaps Attitude Era, WWF vs WCW, why not? Of course, with renders included. :)

Hey why not, but not at the moment, I'm tired to have work on this one ^^

And I think if I create a new one, fully attitude era (Raw and WCW) and WWF superstars why not? :)

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

And I think if I create a new one, fully attitude era (Raw and WCW) and WWF superstars why not? :)

Ben.

Hey Ben, you were supposed to upload a save today :p

Ben.

Yeah sorry I'm very busy today, I do all the work for tomorrow evening. This sunday. Sorry for the delay.

Ben

Ok guyz, I'm uploading a new save without DLC and a special pack for ThatOneBrat and BodyAmr after requests.

See you in 1 or 2 hours ;) I stay online this evening.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Ok guyz, I'm uploading a new save without DLC and a special pack for ThatOneBrat and BodyAmr after requests.

See you in 1 or 2 hours ;) I stay online this evening.

Ben.

The first pack include new wrestlers (.CAS + save) that you can change in this save (with textures face and attires, all rendered by me) made by TheCleana, XJP87X and DirtyK1ller ( Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura with new WWE render in HD, Katsuyori Shibata, Tomoaki Honma (replace PJ Black) and Tanahashi) + ThatOneBrat request caws.

5 - CM Punk

8 - Okada

11 - AJ Styles

27 - DOC Gallows

30 - Karl Anderson

47 - Shinsuke Nakamura

52 - Katsuyori Shibata

58 - Tomoaki Honma (enjoy G.B.H team)

59 - Tanahashi

87 - Charlotte

94 - Sasha Banks

Link : Pack Save 2

Arenas Link : Arenas Pack Save 2

Belts Link : Created Belts Pack Save 2

I'll edit this thread for arenas, and belts and save without DLC.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

i put new save but say will not upload save because there dlc

can you do new save you not download dlc in it

I'm uploading bro ^^ 64% on mediafire for the moment be patient.

Ben.

this is new save or save without dlc

I can't do a new save without DLC because I'm linking with my SeasonPass and Xbox Live account. So it's just a refresh save without DLC.

Ben.

i cant change id profile dlc this is the problem

I can't help you on this subject. I create and share save, for technical problem I don't know how to do :(

Ben.

Hey Ben!

Thanks for the save, but I have a problem. Whenever I try to start the game, it says it needs the DLC of this savegame. So, can you also upload all the DLCs? Or else this save is pretty much useless :p