[Rendered caws Save 2 (w/TU 1.05 updated)] NJPW vs ROH vs TNA

BlackBen83

I'm working on a new save for Smacktalks Community. Work in progress for the moment. An update of the save 2 is in progress, thanks to support the work of all creators of cawmunity creation ;)

Thanks to all caws creators on CC like XJP87X / CageOf300 / DirtyK1ller / Cuey / ThaCleana / JMPunk and others creators I forget for the awesome created caws. I've just rendered all the caw of this save (I have just created Yoshi-Tatsu, Silas Young and PJ Black)

Big thanks to KG Tools too.

Link of the save 1.05 TU : ROH vs NJPW vs TNA Work In Progress

Pack caws 2 update faces and attires textured (just add the caws in the ROH vs NJPW vs WWE save) : Click here

Link to the Title Update 1.05 http://xboxunity.net (you need to put WWE 2k16 words)

First the NJPW roster will content those following wrestlers : in green (rendered)

(32)Description de l'image Njpw.jpg.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh49MQN4Xcc9r5JPp7iKb(39)

Kota Ibushi

Minoru Suzuki

Katsuyori Shibata

Kushida (TimeSplitters)

Alex Shelley (TimeSplitters / Motor City Machine Guns)

Hirooki Goto

Jushin Thunder Liger

DOC Gallows (Bullet Club)

Karl Anderson (Bullet Club)

Kenny Omega (The Elite / Bullet Club)

Yujiro Takahashi (Bullet Club)

Tama Tonga (Bullet Club)

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Kazuchika Okada

Lance Archer (K.E.S)

Davey Boy Smith (K.E.S)

Ryusuke Taguchi

Shelton "X" Benjamin

Shinsuke Nakamura

Satoshi Kojima

Tetsuya Naito (Los Ingobernables)

Tomohiro Ishii

Togi Makabe

Gedo

Juice Robinson / CJ Parker

Yoshi-Tatsu

EVIL (Los Ingobernables)

Bushi (Los Ingobernables)

Mascara Dorada (Gran Metalik)

Tiger Mask IV

Tanga Roa

Will Ospreay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam Cole (The Kingdom)

ACH

Adam Page

Bobby Fish (ReDragons)

Cedric Alexander

Christopher Daniels (The Addiction)

Chris Hero

Chris Sabin (Motor City Machine Guns)

Cheeseburger

Colt Cabana

Dalton Castle

Frankie Kazarian (The Addiction)

Hanson (War Machine)

Jay Briscoe (Briscoes)

Jay Lethal

Kenny King (All Night Express)

Kyle O'Reilly (ReDragons)

Mark Briscoe (Briscoes)

Matt Jackson (Young Bucks / The Elite)

Matt Sydal

Matt Taven (The Kingdom)

Michael Bennett (The Kingdom)

Michael Elgin

Moose Ojinnaka

Nick Jackson (Young Bucks / The Elite)

Raymond Rowe (War Marchine)

Ricochet

Rhett Titus (All Night Express)

Rocky Romero (Roppongi Vice)

Roderick Strong

Silas Young

Tommasso Ciampa

Trent Barreta (Roppongi Vice)

Zack Sabre

Women Of Honor

Kelly Klein

Mandy Leon

Taeler Hendrix

Veda Scott

Amber Gallows

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

impactwrestling15.png

(23)

Abyss

Aiden O'Shea

Andrew Everett

Basille Baraka / Tom la Ruffa

Bobby Roode (Beer Money Inc)

Bram

Crazzy Steve

Davey Richards (The Wolves)

Drew Galloway

Eddie Edwards (The Wolves)

Eric Young

Ethan Carter III

James Storm (Beer Money Inc)

Jeff Hardy

Jessie Godderz (The BroMans)

Keiji Muto

Lashley

Magnus

Matt Hardy

Moose

Robbie E (The BroMans)

Suicide

Tigre Uno

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Independant (5)

Marty Scurll

Pentagon Jr

PJ Black

TJ Perkins

Tommy End

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All DLC's content : New Comers Pack, Legend Pack, New Movesets, Hall Of Fame Pack, Terminator Pack.

Arena with rendered aprons : ROH, NJPW, TNA, Lucha Underground

Others Arenas : ROH 2015 / NJPW 2015 / Lucha Underground / ICW.

Logos for Universe Mode :

Show Logos : ROH, NJPW, TNA

ROH logos PPV like : War of the Worlds, Death Before Dishonor, Field Of Honor, Final Battle and others

NJPW logos PPV like : G1 Climax, World Tag League, New Japan Cup, Wrestle Kingdom, ROH vs NJPW and others

TNA logos PPV like : Final Resolution, Against All Odds, Hard Justice, Lockdown, Bound for Glory and others

Created Belts : In progress

Enjoy the game !

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 4

I'm working on a .CAS rendered NJPW 2015 pack n°2 for Smacktalks Community. Work in progress for the moment.

The NJPW pack n°2 will content those following wrestlers : in green (rendered)

- Kota Ibushi.

- Minoru Suzuki

- Katsuyori Shibata

- Yujiro Takahashi (Bullet Club)

- Tomohiro Ishii

See you later for news ;)

Ben.

Bro it's awesome but there's one problem. Without a caw injector we can't have these superstars in the game :(

Bro it's awesome but there's one problem. Without a caw injector we can't have these superstars in the game :(

What do you mean bro? Can you explain more please?

I'll share for sure the 1.05 save updated with the .CAS. to inject the .Rar content with Horizon.

Edited by BlackBen83

I'll share for sure the 1.05 save updated with the .CAS. to inject the .Rar content with Horizon.

Caw injector is used to put caws from a save to another in whatever slot you want. Go to the topic of the 2k14 caw injector to learn more bro

Caw injector is used to put caws from a save to another in whatever slot you want. Go to the topic of the 2k14 caw injector to learn more bro

ok I understand bro. I will fix this problem to create a second save that you will be able to use as I do. On a usb drive.

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody, I've modified this thread in a new and last save for this year, the second 1.05 Save with exclusively Current roster, and NJPW vs ROH Global Wars to play in universe mode with Shows logos and arenas updated with aprons and DLC.

So wrok in progress, any suggestions welcome ;)

See you later.

Ben.

Hey everybody, I've modified this thread in a new and last save for this year, the second 1.05 Save with exclusively Current roster, and NJPW vs ROH Global Wars to play in universe mode with Shows logos and arenas updated with aprons and DLC.

See you later.

Ben.

Fantastic man you're the best, there are pretty much all of my favorite superstars and it would've been even more awesome if you can put some european wrestlers like sabre,ospreay,scurll etc

See you later.

Ben.

Fantastic man you're the best, there are pretty much all of my favorite superstars and it would've been even more awesome if you can put some european wrestlers like sabre,ospreay,scurll etc

Yeah I think put into this save Zack Sabre, and Ospreay are possible

Added to the final list ;)

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

See you later.

Ben.

Yeah I think put into this save Zack Sabre, and Ospreay are possible

Added to the final list ;)

Ben.

I'll try to render tonight Jado & Gedo, Rocky Romero, Johnny Gargano and Zack Sabre first.

See you later guys ;)

Ben.

Somebody please do a statue in honor of Ben :p

lol thanks Domy, I have fixed for now The World Class Tag Team (Jado and Gedo), new rendered of Asuka, Rocky Romero and Zack Sabre Jr.

lol thanks Domy, I have fixed for now The World Class Tag Team (Jado and Gedo), new rendered of Asuka, Rocky Romero and Zack Sabre Jr.

Sweet ;)

Sweet ;)

Thx Domy ;)

Tonight I need to fix the current logos for the Universe mode.

All NXT PPV : NXT TakeOver Brooklyn, London, Dallas, Respect, Rivals, Fatal 4 Way, Revolution, Unstoppable (8)

5 ROH logos PPV like : War of the Worlds, Death Before Dishonor, Field Of Honor, Final Battle (4) and ROH stable.

6 NJPW logos PPV like : G1 Climax, World Tag League, New Japan Cup, Wrestle Kingdom, Jr Tournament (5) and NJPW stable.

After that I'll try to fix the Johnny Gargano and Honma renders, and prepare some pics to present renders of different rosters.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update of some incomers renders of the save n°2 ;) (See pics on the first post).

All the wrestlers aren't on the pics because I'vent more the png format, and you can found in ROH picture some indy wrestlers like Tommy End and Zack Sabre for example).

For NXT pictures, the renders are like in the first save, I've just updated some renders like Carmella, Athena, and Asuka for example.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

• 2 weeks later...

This weekend I have fixed the The Kingdom Tag Team, caws share by OlivePine1339, I just rendered those textures guyz ^^. I will replace certainly some NXT Alumni like Mason Ryan or others to put in this save this tag team.

1024px-The_Kingdom_%26_Maria.jpg

Let me know what do you think :)

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

• 2 weeks later...
thanks bro ... your saves are the best, I look forward to the download links  thanks

Thanks a lot :) I need to fix again one or two things (certaintly inject Rhett Titus to play with Kenny King "All Night Express" tag team partner) and I will try to upload this one soon.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

When you will link be add and dont forget new nxt Eric Young

Ok guyz ;) there is the last 3 days before the Save link for Sunday night.

- Last Updates : Bram will be replaced by Eric Young, Drew McIntyre will be replaced by Elias Samson to be the most nearest of the current 2016 rosters. And NXT TakeOver Dallas logo.

- A new logo has been injected to play ROH vs NJPW in universe mode and a Special Global Wars arena.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Excellent work friend, I do not expect to work climb brother Many thanks :)

No problem ^^ The Save is up !!!

Enjoy ROH vs NJPW vs WWE save, the last of this year with the best including the best caws on CC.

Feel free to leave your impressions or feedbacks to keep this thread active for all Smacktalks Community, thx to all.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

there any way to pass the arenas and the caw of aj styles of save 2 to save one ?

I don't know, perhaps because the 1srt save have been upload with the 1.05TU and DLC, and the Save ID are the same in the 1 and the 2. Just try :)

Ben.