UVWUnwrap Issues

N'Jadaka

Hey, I'm finishing up on my HBK mod & I'm trying to do a UVW wrap on his hair. Everything shows up fine in 3ds Max but when I load it up in game the color.dds gets all distorted. I set the normals & alphas where they are supposed to be but I dont understand whats wrong. 

Here's 3dsmax render 

wtf.png

Here's In-Game

20160210_234525.jpg

Using the Triple H '99 Hair? If so align the Color and Normals from Triple H '99 on the HBK ones, THEN Unwrap the UVW's making sure you move the entire Box not Vertices into Place on the HBK Color.dds

Yeah and did you use the new hbk hair part of the color on your color.dds ? With over 100 unwrap uwv i have never seen this. 

Im pretty sure your forgot Something

Edited by bugsyboy

I used the HBK hair from 2k15. I moved the hair in the color & normals prior to the uvwunwrap. Positioned the boxes right. Like I showed in my screen shots, it displays perfectly in 3dsmax. & I redid it 3 to 4 times just to see if I was missing a step. Checked the normals, color & alphas. I honestly dont know. Ill send it to you guys to look at later tonight.