Defract's CAW thread. Marufuji up now on PSN!

Defract

Hey defract, first off topic jacking cuz can't send pm, but if credit u can i use some of your logos to make mods in WWF no mercy?? I already made ibushi if u want to see it

I like to create from scratch each year. Not a big fan of churning out the same CAWs year after year as it takes the fun and spontaneity out of it for me. Which in turn in reply to stoned out means that I don't really keep my work i.e logos etc when I'm finished. If you can find them or use them from the caws then by all means I don't mind at all but I don't have an archive of past textures I can upload like some of the guys here I'm afraid.

I don't see why not the TMDK attires are already done. I'm at the game store managers conference until Friday so it'll be a few days before I can get them up but they will be next! ;)

• Like 1

I wanna have tm61 as much as anyone else, and He said they'll be next just a few days ago... I believe he's just adding an nxt attire So let's just give him some time to finish

• 2 weeks later...