Brian Kendrick singles attire textures needed. Also happy to share Hooliganz attire textures if anyone needs them

HiPcavallo

I made Paul London and Brian Kendrick caws for Xbox One and thought it might be nice to do a singles slot for Kendrick for anyone who wants Kendrick but doesn't want tag attires. Personally I have no plans on actually using it so I just don't want to go to the hassle of drawing up textures for a caw I'll never use, I'll only make it if anyone would be kind enough to let me use their textures. I really don't care what attire(s) although it'd probably help if you could let me know when he wore it, just in case I'm not familiar with it so I can make sure I have suitable refs to make it properly.

Also I'm happy to share my textures as well for anyone that needs them (don't care if you give me textures in return or not), just let me know if you need them and I'll upload them for you.

By the way in case you wanted to see my caw and can't be bothered looking for it

2zollci.png

Attire 1

33z3ayb.png

Attire 2

16jmrl2.png

His 09 singles attire is featured in SVR 2010. Download the 2010 texture pack and take it from there

Thanks <3 I never played SVR 2010, completely forgot he was in it.

Anyway fufu also posted Defract's textures in my caw thread so I have everything I need now. This thread can be closed now I guess, if anyone wants the Holliganz attire textures you can just pm me for them.