Sign in to follow this  
DrJoeyMagnumRyan

TNA releases Awesome Kong

the King Lives

what in the blue hell was that? are you starting a preacher gimmick now? I find it very interesting you keep bringing about how you're a "good" person now as if you have to convince yourself that you are a good person , why bring up my nationality? I don't bring up how you're american and lastly don't bring up how I start arguments when you've started many a argument yourself Jeff 

yeah well you deny teh fact that you do. i haven't denied anything. i'm not ashamed of anything. where i come from shit i've done. i brought up your place of origin simply cause it seems all you like to do is argue with people again i'm tired  don't really feel like arguing anymore.

BrotchMrToast

^Then stfu

Steenalizer

Jeff, have you ever considered that it's you who is the problem and not everyone else? It seems like nearly every thread you post in turns into another argument.

the King Lives

^Then stfu

why don't you do the same

Jeff, have you ever considered that it's you who is the problem and not everyone else? It seems like nearly every thread you post in turns into another argument.

actually no cause aside from you 6 people and you know who you are i get along with just about everyone else. oh right cause you people don't post bullshit in the creation sections. right.

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

You people?

• Like 1

Steenalizer

tumblr_mjxs9oKgdJ1qaho1po2_250.gif

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

At least Jeff admitted all he does is post shit 

mrblacksheep

Can you guys make a thread for your circle jerks, because the constant bickering back and forth has been old for a long time and it derails every fucking thread it finds its way in.

Edited by mrblacksheep
  • Like 1

Steenalizer

2helc3n.gif

• Like 2
  • Bliss 1

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

That's brilliant 

Anyway somewhat OT Kong's been teasing a WWE return by posting Kharma videos on her Instagram profile 

BrotchMrToast

^Then stfu

actually no cause aside from you 6 people and you know who you are i get along with just about everyone else. oh right cause you people don't post bullshit in the creation sections. right.

Because I'm a fucking moderator just trying to calm things down you twat, while you've got nothing better to do than post insensitive and mindless bs all day you dipshit. Wanna know why know why nobody likes you? Certainly not because anyone here is racist, homophopic or whatever. We all hate you because you're a whiney little bitch who just needs to shut.the fuck.up.

OmniBLACK

I liked her better when she didn't say anything and just kicked ass.

the King Lives

^Then stfu

Because I'm a fucking moderator just trying to calm things down you twat, while you've got nothing better to do than post insensitive and mindless bs all day you dipshit. Wanna know why know why nobody likes you? Certainly not because anyone here is racist, homophopic or whatever. We all hate you because you're a whiney little bitch who just needs to shut.the fuck.up.

yeah waving the fact you're a moderator and tells a member to shut the fuck up. yeah okay whatever and i never called you or anyone else a racist lets not start this bullshit it's too fucking early in the morning and no one was even talking to you to begin with. as far as i see it, you are an abuse of power. you act like that moderator thing is a real job. gtfo you damn sure ain't getting paid for it.

Steenalizer

lol

BrotchMrToast

^Then stfu

yeah waving the fact you're a moderator and tells a member to shut the fuck up. yeah okay whatever and i never called you or anyone else a racist lets not start this bullshit it's too fucking early in the morning and no one was even talking to you to begin with. as far as i see it, you are an abuse of power. you act like that moderator thing is a real job. gtfo you damn sure ain't getting paid for it.

The way I see it, you either are trolling or dumb as fuck.

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

Well let's just say Jeff isn't the sharpest knife in the tool box

Steenalizer

Who the fuck puts a knife in a toolb- oh I see what you did there.

Ya Boy Punk Fan

Can you guys make a thread for your circle jerks, because the constant bickering back and forth has been old for a long time and it derails every fucking thread it finds its way in.

For real. It's always the same people.

AlcLegacy

bump

• Bliss 1