Sign in to follow this  
DrJoeyMagnumRyan

TNA releases Awesome Kong

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

15205%20-%20Awesome_Kong%20impact%20shoc

TNA's John Gaburick issued the following: 

"TNA Impact Wrestling has released Awesome Kong. We wish her well in her future endeavors. " 

Awesome Kong commented: 

"My time this round in TNA was fun. Time for me to move on to other things. #Released #HeadHeldHigh"

Source: Twitter 

Auday Elyafe

lol fuck tna that bitch reby

champion gamer

well at least she might return to wwe, kong/karma is just what the divas revolution needs

the King Lives

well at least she might return to wwe, kong/karma is just what the divas revolution needs

Oh yeah sure she'll show up, she'll announce that she is "with child" again, say she'll be back, appear in the 2017 royal rumble and then never show up again LOL #TwiceInALifeTime

Nate

good. you can't just assault somebody for using a dresing room. not in front of their child/

• Like 1

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

Oh yeah sure she'll show up, she'll announce that she is "with child" again, say she'll be back, appear in the 2017 royal rumble and then never show up again LOL #TwiceInALifeTime

Fuck off Jeff, that child died why would you joke about that?

• Like 3

Bannock

What a massive cunt you are. 

• Like 2

the King Lives

Fuck off Jeff, that child died why would you joke about that?

how the hell am i supposed to have known about that i wasn't joking about that i was joking about the fact she got pregnant and then wwe released her and she ended back in tna.

What a massive cunt you are. 

obviously you didn't get it. at all.

fufu ÷

She's gotten stale in TNA anyway. Her leading the Dollhouse? Nah, I didn't buy that. God damn Christy Hemme.

Bannock

Aye I got it Jeff and it was in very poor taste and that's coming from a Scots man. You knew exactly what that comment was aimed at and trying to play dumb like you did nae know won't wash. 

Edited by Bannockburn
  • Like 1

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

Bollocks Jeff not having any of that, you're the same cunt that wished harm on Owen Hart's wife because she won't let WWE put him in the HOF

• Like 2

mrblacksheep

I much rather see her back in Shimmer. And as far as Reby sky is concerned, many people still dont have respect for her considering her background and how she got in the biz. But that doesnt warrant physical attacks.

Mizalike

I heard that there was a altercation with awesome Kong and reby sky and Tna sent awesome Kong home what happened.

Penguin

I heard that there was a altercation with awesome Kong and reby sky and Tna sent awesome Kong home what happened.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/7/70/079Slowpoke.png/250px-079Slowpoke.png

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/7/70/079Slowpoke.png/250px-079Slowpoke.png

250px-054Psyduck.png

• Like 1

Auday Elyafe

What happened is in the first post retarded.

Sunny

250px-054Psyduck.png

Zp0Ig17.gif

fufu ÷

250px-054Psyduck.png

Zp0Ig17.gif

agumon_by_dani2540-d6l4a66.png

the King Lives

Bollocks Jeff not having any of that, you're the same cunt that wished harm on Owen Hart's wife because she won't let WWE put him in the HOF

oh here we go again. for starters i didn't wish harm on her. i said the only way Owen would be in HOF would be if martha ended up in a coma for the entire month of march.. Those were my exact words. but you just love bringing up the past don't you.

now let's all simmer down. I shouldn't have said that if i had known that her child died or was stillborn i wouldn't have made said comment.  I don't follow tna news. hell i hardly follow wrestling news in general anymore so let me put it more bluntly.  I COULDN'T HAVE KNOWN.

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

Wishing a coma on someone is wishing harm on someone you stupid person 

the King Lives

Wishing a coma on someone is wishing harm on someone you stupid person 

you know, it's amazing how you only post when you want to argue with someone or well lets face it that's the only time you really post. when you are arguing. not debating but arguing. so Basically someone says something you don't like and it's your way or the highway. i'm glad i'm not on here often. glad my biz is about to take off. Is that all you people in ireland know how to do? fight and/or argue?

I know i'm controversial and i know sometimes i may say something that you, auday or sunny may not like and even if i'm saying something in a sarcastic or jokingly matter that you just don't understand but whatever. i'm tired. tired of fighting with you tired of arguing i have more important things to worry about like my SBA loan. finding property for my store so let's just agree to disagree and stay out of each other's way

Edited by Jeff's Opinion

fufu ÷

I hear loan sharks offer pretty compelling interest rates on their loans.

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

Jeff most people on this forum dislike you, that's I think a fair statement, so many people get on your case when you post something, why is that? oh right because you're so disliked and FYI nobody cares about your business, in-fact I'm predicting your business will fail judging by your behavior on sites like this, if you can't handle being challenged on the internet how are you going to handle problem customers?

Edited by DrJoeyMagnumRyan

the King Lives

I hear loan sharks offer pretty compelling interest rates on their loans.

I'm already approved for an SBA loan

Jeff most people on this forum dislike you, that's I think a fair statement, so many people get on your case when you post something, why is that? oh right because you're so disliked and FYI nobody cares about your business, in-fact I'm predicting your business will fail judging by your behavior on sites like this, if you can't handle being challenged on the internet how are you going to handle problem customers?

1. I've been in the management business for years. Managed 3 grocery stores: Kroger, Winn-Dixie and A&P foods when i was in high school and during my first college run.

2. I don't care if most people on this forum dislike me. yeah i ruffle feathers i say something you and a few other people dislike and all of a sudden you want to label me something i'm not.

3. I can handle customers fine. It seems you are the one with the bad attitude and you're the one that always has to jump down someone's throat over something you do not understand or can not see as a form of humor or entertainment. right you're an irishman so all you seem to know to do is start arguments with people (see every thread you've ever posted in that doesn't even include me here)

so in closing i do not care what you or anyone else does. See it could be a very other way. i could be back to my old ways. robbing people, mugging people, picking physical confrontations. you do not know me. you only know me by this website but you don't know Jeff Jeremiah Montgomery at all. You only know what you depict from certain debates and arguments and what other people from another "dead" forum says.  I don't expect or need anything from or out of you. I've been walking the straight and narrow path for the last 12 years. Like i said i could have easily reverted to my old ways simply cause i can't take the constant need to put a brother down which is what you just demonstrated in your last post. I chose not to. I chose to restart my dead fathers dream of having a successful supermarket but what do you do? You blatantly atttack me, you wish me bad luck and more negativity. I don't need that in my life so you sir can just go find yourself. BLESS YOU

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

what in the blue hell was that? are you starting a preacher gimmick now? I find it very interesting you keep bringing about how you're a "good" person now as if you have to convince yourself that you are a good person , why bring up my nationality? I don't bring up how you're american and lastly don't bring up how I start arguments when you've started many a argument yourself Jeff