new Rock & Stone cold MK Makeovers

mrelectriccity

Since we can add logos to the superstar/divas whole body, was wondering if any one made the superstars/divas into other people or video game characters.I've decided to make a few of the superstars into Mortal Kombat characters. 

I can get 3d models to a bunch of different video games which is how i made these making the logos from the 3d model. So if u have any request of any superstar/diva u want to look like another video game character let me know i can try to help u out. Including 3d models from the new Star Wars movie

Stone Cold as Kano (tournament attire) MKX

wwe_2k16_stone_cold_as_kano_mkx_by_mrelewwe_2k16_stone_cold_as_kano_mkx_3_by_mrewwe_2k16_stone_cold_as_kano_mkx_2_by_mrewwe_2k16_stone_cold_as_kano_mkx_4_by_mre

The Rock as Subzero (Tundra Attire) MKX

wwe_2k16_rock_as_subzero_tundra_mkx_by_mwwe_2k16_rock_as_subzero_tundra_mkx_2_bywwe_2k16_rock_as_subzero_tundra_mkx_3_by

bonus randy savage & bray wyatt caw think the Savage turned out pretty well

wwe_2k16_macho_man_caw_by_mrelectriccitywwe_2k16_macho_man_caw_3_by_mrelectricciwwe_2k16_bray_wyatt_caw_by_mrelectriccitwwe_2k16_bray_wyatt_caw_2_by_mrelectricc

here a preview i did seeing if i can get him to look right, i also have the leg logos to go along with him, but which superstar do u want me to make as him. 

wwe_2k16_antman_preview_by_mrelectriccitwwe_2k16_antman_preview_2_by_mrelectriccwwe_2k16_antman_preview_3_by_mrelectriccwwe_2k16_antman_preview_4_by_mrelectricc

didn't feel like finishing Rikishi cause the arms a bitch for him to get to line up right so i just snapped couple pics of him with head torso and one arm, i still have him saved so  i can finish if people really wanna download him but think people just curious what he would look like so here u go

wwe_2k16_rikishi_antman_preview_by_mrelewwe_2k16_rikishi_antman_preview_2_by_mre

wwe_2k16_rikishi_antman_preview_3_by_mre 

next character i'ma do is Vega from Street Fighter, heres a preview of him as a regular caw, but which superstar u want to see as him

wwe_2k16_vega__street_fighter__by_mrelecwwe_2k16_vega__street_fighter__2_by_mrel

Stone Cold Zombie (used logos of a real zombie silicone mask)

wwe_2k16_stone_cold_zombie_by_mrelectricwwe_2k16_stone_cold_zombie_2_by_mrelectrwwe_2k16_stone_cold_zombie_3_by_mrelectr

Cesaro As Deadpool

a_by_mrelectriccity-d9rzx5e.pngscreenshot_original__78__by_mrelectricci

Entrance Video to all 5 i've done so far + Arnold T2 damaged

Undertaker as Scorpion
Stardust as Baraka
Adam Rose as Night Wolf
Randy Orton as Raiden (future attire)
Cesaro as Shinnok
and bonus T2 Damaged

few pics 

wwe_2k16_adam_rose_as_night_wolf__mk__bywwe_2k16_randy_orton_as_raiden__future__wwe_2k16_stardust_as_barakka_mkx_by_mrelscreenshot_original__5__by_mrelectriccitscreenshot_original__27__by_mrelectricci

update: since Mortal kombat X has a new Cosplay dlc with a female scorpion & sub-zero i decided to make trish stratus both Scorpion & Subzero as alt attires

wwe_2k16_trish_stratus__scorpion_cosplaywwe_2k16_trish_stratus__scorpion_cosplaywwe_2k16_trish_stratus__sub_zero_cosplaywwe_2k16_trish_stratus__sub_zero_cosplay 

wwe_2k16_triple_h_undertaker_by_mrelectr

Edited by mrelectriccity

in a good way or bad way lol i tried to find superstars that matched some of the features of the characters like Adam Rose his hair was perfect for Night Wolf

i also have the WWE Immortals Makeover with the real superstars i have 2 Brock Lesnars, Reigns,Ambrose,Rollins they all turned out really well 

since u like Cat Woman i can get couple diff versions to use to make any diva chun_li_cat_woman_by_dragonlord720-d8tjynewer version

selina_kyle_catwoman_mod_for_xps_by_arpior cosplay

marvel_black_cat_mod_by_xkammyx-d9h4rdf.

good way, I couldn't even tell some were ingame superstars.

oh ok but yeah thats why i use logos for front side and back so it can completely cover the superstars, heres a few more i did Vince & British BUlldog was playing around with lol

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

extreme make over Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

Edited by mrelectriccity

Why do you always post these in discussion?

posted here seeing if anyone has done something similar, or if they have any request to see a certain superstar/diva as another character 

That Vince is terrifying! 

lol if u think he's terrifying should see the original stardust i was doing Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

You wouldnt happen to have Guyver textures do you? I know its not a video game character but I was hoping there would be a good guyver caw on CC but its slim pickings with everything online.

You wouldnt happen to have Guyver textures do you? I know its not a video game character but I was hoping there would be a good guyver caw on CC but its slim pickings with everything online.

u talking bout this guy

attachment.php?attachmentid=454869

u talking bout this guy

That's exactly who I'm talking about.

u talking bout this guy

i can't find a downloadable model, i can cut the logos from this pic to were they fit right, but thinking of how i can do it without ruining the image, being that they small to begin with and when stretching them cause them  big the pic gets real pixelated. wonder if i make resize the pic to a really large pic if it'll lose the quality of the photo

u talking bout this guy

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

not perfect 

u talking bout this guy

wow my god is this on CC and for what console?

u talking bout this guy

u talking bout this guy

not the exact model u see in the pic but thats what i use to make him in the game and yes he's available on xb1 cc 

heres the one available in cc 

wwe_2k16_guyver_by_mrelectriccity-d9qwiuwwe_2k16_guyver_2_by_mrelectriccity-d9qw

vince isn't i didn't save him i just snapped a pic when i was messing around with it, but yeah Cena available i may upload vince after i readd it to em

Edited by mrelectriccity

Oh man I do hope you'll finish that antman rikishi. I will DEFINITELY dl him if you'd upload him.

And I dunno but I don't see Cesaro as deadpool. The deadpool looks awesome though, it just needs to be on a different wrestler.

Stone cold looks sick and vega looks nice. Don't like the hair textured on the back, but I know there is no other way to do it.