how do I edit superstars hair

coldpyro

It's a glitch no one will tell you because they think 2K will patch it once it's "out" although they have proved to not do so in the past and even patch glitches that were not "out". Maybe if you ask around someone will tell you.

image.jpg

was that really necessary?

it's already bad enough you people are being selfish with said glitch. actually i hope 2k does find out about it and "fix" it then we'll see who really has open wounds.

I "clearly" give a fuck about the glitch because I explained to this guy why he wont get it and answered his question, helped him out? Yeah sure, okay, I care. I don't care about knowing the glitch or not. Just because I have to spell things out here.

• Like 1

PunkCrying.gif

It's as unwelcomed as your opinion. Also Jeff, I don't know how to do the glitch; you'd know that if you bothered to read peoples threads instead of jumping in trying to play super-jeff. See unlike yersel myself and majority of the forum are rational thinking human beings who don't act like a man-child when they can't get what they want. 

when i said you people it was directed towards those who know of the glitch but are unwilling to give the information about it cause they are "afraid 2k will patch it" even though they are the same ones posting videos and images on here and on twitter thinking that 2k will not see it. there is no hostility it's just a fact.

i honestly dont even care any more im satisfied with all the glitches and tricks i know of, which is pretty much everything but the physical mods that Status knows were u can add and take off hairs, change their height etc etc like a regular caw. which has something to do with alt attire. some how he managed to figure out how to copy an alt attire to any wrestler. 

Oh makes sense. I'll ask around then don't want 2k to patch it. I have a few caws im just need to change the hair on to complete my caw currently have a Nash Wolfpack Id like to change the hair to and a DDP need to change that crazy hair to short to finish my wwe alt.

image.jpg

it's already bad enough you people are being selfish with said glitch. actually i hope 2k does find out about it and "fix" it then we'll see who really has open wounds.

I must say I find it hilarious when people say this. If that happens it would only prove they were doing the right thing by trying to protect it in the first place. Sure it sucks that not everyone can use it, but at least this way we get some solid work with the glitch from those who know how to use it rather than everyone missing out entirely.

image.jpg

I must say I find it hilarious when people say this. If that happens it would only prove they were doing the right thing by trying to protect it in the first place. Sure it sucks that not everyone can use it, but at least this way we get some solid work with the glitch from those who know how to use it rather than everyone missing out entirely.

1. there's only like 2 people that know it. Dee basically said he's not making anymore people cause his slots are all taken up. that leaves status. my thing is this they get annoyed when people ask for this that and the other. if they would actually help the community then they wouldn't be bothered too much. I think some people take this game way too serious. some think that it's like a job like they're obligated to create all this content  or something.

Well I sent Status a message. It would be nice to be able to fix the hair on Nash and DDP. I'm also working on a 99' wcw savage would like to give him the receding hair with pony tail to make it look more accurate. I'm going to upload all of these but I'd like them to look more accurate before I do so.

image.jpg

1. there's only like 2 people that know it. Dee basically said he's not making anymore people cause his slots are all taken up. that leaves status. my thing is this they get annoyed when people ask for this that and the other. if they would actually help the community then they wouldn't be bothered too much. I think some people take this game way too serious. some think that it's like a job like they're obligated to create all this content  or something.

Better to have two people that can use it than none at all, and you know last time they tried to protect a glitch some guy went and posted a tutorial on 2K's forums. Maybe if that hadn't happened they would be more inclined to share it, and yes I'm aware it didn't get patched but that doesn't mean it won't be. To be fair given the amount of shit I've seen them get for their "selfishness" and constantly having to repeat themselves every other page in their thread I'd get annoyed with it to if I was them.

I do have to agree with that last part, some people do take this game way too seriously.

Well I sent Status a message. It would be nice to be able to fix the hair on Nash and DDP. I'm also working on a 99' wcw savage would like to give him the receding hair with pony tail to make it look more accurate. I'm going to upload all of these but I'd like them to look more accurate before I do so.

Not going to happen, they've confirmed Nash won't work and they can't remove hair so DDP definitely won't work.

image.jpg

Better to have two people that can use it than none at all, and you know last time they tried to protect a glitch some guy went and posted a tutorial on 2K's forums. Maybe if that hadn't happened they would be more inclined to share it, and yes I'm aware it didn't get patched but that doesn't mean it won't be. To be fair given the amount of shit I've seen them get for their "selfishness" and constantly having to repeat themselves every other page in their thread I'd get annoyed with it to if I was them.

I do have to agree with that last part, some people do take this game way too seriously.

Not going to happen, they've confirmed Nash won't work and they can't remove hair so DDP definitely won't work.

well with your first point, that glitch didn't get fixed anyway so i mean my thing is why not share it for as long as it's around other than getting mad when people ask for certain superstars. that's the point i'm getting at and i've experienced that type of attitude before

image.jpg

well with your first point, that glitch didn't get fixed anyway so i mean my thing is why not share it for as long as it's around other than getting mad when people ask for certain superstars. that's the point i'm getting at and i've experienced that type of attitude before

when did we say we were mad, or annoyed Jeff?, we said we were out of slots, which we are, have been actually, & we're tired, or more like disgusted, that we have to overwrite our creations on CC because we're only allowed 20 upload slots, that's why we're almost done with uploading, that's it!!! not some other bs reason u keep giving... you seem very bitter over all this, you don't even say our names anymore, you just say them, or whatever... stop assuming shit, or putting words in our mouth, & for something you have said over & over "that you don't even care for OUR glitch" you sure keep acting pissed over it all...when it comes down to it, & I'm not being a dick about this, or taking the game too serious, or whatever else you or others might have or had said, we don't have to tell anybody about OUR glitch, not because we're afraid 2k might patch it, or that we just don't want others being able to do it.. we just don't want to share it for our own reasons, we don't have to, & we don't owe anybody anything, especially you...so my question to you Jeff is, YOU MAD BRO????

• Like 2

image.jpg

when did we say we were mad, or annoyed Jeff?, we said we were out of slots, which we are, have been actually, & we're tired, or more like disgusted, that we have to overwrite our creations on CC because we're only allowed 20 upload slots, that's why we're almost done with uploading, that's it!!! not some other bs reason u keep giving... you seem very bitter over all this, you don't even say our names anymore, you just say them, or whatever... stop assuming shit, or putting words in our mouth, & for something you have said over & over "that you don't even care for OUR glitch" you sure keep acting pissed over it all...when it comes down to it, & I'm not being a dick about this, or taking the game too serious, or whatever else you or others might have or had said, we don't have to tell anybody about OUR glitch, not because we're afraid 2k might patch it, or that we just don't want others being able to do it.. we just don't want to share it for our own reasons, we don't have to, & we don't owe anybody anything, especially you...so my question to you Jeff is, YOU MAD BRO????

it's not from saying it's from the responses i've read.

oh okay so you're being selfish fine. whatever. all you're going to do is piss people off because 1. i wanted to know if it was at all possible to duplicate it on ps4 but whatever you enjoy your glitch whatever i hope it gets patched

LOL you're acting like a 7 year old "It's my toy and i don't want anyone else to play with it" man please

Edited by Jeff's Opinion