how do I edit superstars hair

coldpyro

Daniel don't pay Jeff much attention, he's the kind of person that will making fun of a women who lost a baby, he's the kind of person that will wish harm on Owen Hart's widow because she doesn't want WWE to put him in the HOF. Jeff is a horrible, vile, bitter little "person"

• Like 1

and joey sucks a bag of dicks, much like jeff

22061-1024x576.jpg

Enjoy them Josef.

Daniel don't pay Jeff much attention, he's the kind of person that will making fun of a women who lost a baby, he's the kind of person that will wish harm on Owen Hart's widow because she doesn't want WWE to put him in the HOF. Jeff is a horrible, vile, bitter little "person"

As opposed to not making fun of broads at all? Taking that freedom away would make it harder than ever to level the playing field. Aero would probably be locked in a looney bin while I'd drink myself to sleep every night.

Also, if this multi-quote bullshit persists, I'll have no choice but to send Brotch to clean up everybody's act.

Jeff in response to your comment last night I didn't realize the newest patch was seemingly the last one, thought it was just an emergency fix. Didn't bother reading over the patch notes until this morning, my bad (can't say I blame anyone for being paranoid though). Still if they don't want to share the glitch then whatever, at least we got a bunch of quality work out of it and we can still just make our own caws anyway. Regardless I still wouldn't call them selfish, if they were they would've just kept all of their work to themselves instead of sharing it with everybody. I've gotta say though I find it pretty funny how you keep insisting they're selfish and then turn around and basically say "well if I can't have your toy I hope it fucking breaks".

Wait, he actually did that? O_O

As opposed to not making fun of broads at all? Taking that freedom away would make it harder than ever to level the playing field. 

I hope for your sake you're not trying to justify Jeff's disgusting actions. Patter between the sexes is all well and good, but making fun a women's baby death is beyond the pale and anybody that makes that kind of joke deserves black-listing, as goes for any apologists. 

Who in their right mind would try to justify mocking the dead?

As opposed to not making fun of broads at all? Taking that freedom away would make it harder than ever to level the playing field. Aero would probably be locked in a looney bin while I'd drink myself to sleep every night.

Hidden Content

Huh? what are you on about?

Jeff in response to your comment last night I didn't realize the newest patch was seemingly the last one, thought it was just an emergency fix. Didn't bother reading over the patch notes until this morning, my bad (can't say I blame anyone for being paranoid though). Still if they don't want to share the glitch then whatever, at least we got a bunch of quality work out of it and we can still just make our own caws anyway. Regardless I still wouldn't call them selfish, if they were they would've just kept all of their work to themselves instead of sharing it with everybody. I've gotta say though I find it pretty funny how you keep insisting they're selfish and then turn around and basically say "well if I can't have your toy I hope it fucking breaks".

Wait, he actually did that? O_O

i never did either. 1. i was talking about kharma didn't know she even lost the child.

2. i never wished harm on martha i said that she needs to drop it. but whatever joey again you running your mouth behind my back you're that much of a dipshit you can't even quote me. talk about being a cowardly cunt

Hey Jeff, sweetheart 

1. You were making fun about Kong 

well at least she might return to wwe, kong/karma is just what the divas revolution needs

Oh yeah sure she'll show up, she'll announce that she is "with child" again, say she'll be back, appear in the 2017 royal rumble and then never show up again LOL #TwiceInALifeTime

2. Wishing someone into a coma sounds like wishing harm to me 

i'm probably wrong for saying this but can't we just hope she has some accident and ends up in a coma the week of wrestlemania? then he can be inducted and she won't have any say

FYI moron it's a public forum and I made that post publicly so I wasn't talking behind your back 

• Like 2

This stil going on?

I am disapointed in the mods that this treat isn't closed yet.

Besides the fact that this is waaaay OFF TOPIC, it seems the OP has gotten his answer and moved on. I suggest you all do the same.

All of a sudden when Jeff gets called out on his own words, playing the saint becomes easy by denying everything. There's a reason why "outrageously primitive" laws in Saudi Arabia exist or street justice in Brazilian villages have credence. So, they can keep people in line with their mental sanity because words have some form of connotation behind them and some lack the acumen to ascertain it. 

One of the most basic principles we are taught in nursery school is not to yell "fire" when there isn't one, because not only is it is a misuse of our fundamentally, basic, human rights, but it is a misrepresentation of them as well. It goes in tandem to what I referred to earlier and I remember my words because I don't just throw them around without some deliberation first.

I think everyone's smart enough to see through what you're trying to pull. Like the girl falsely yelling "rape" at a bus stop? "Oh my God! Will you stop? You're putting me under so much stress. Please stop!"

No matter how much Fufu might want to convince otherwise by declaring I'm a nihilist or justifying reasoning with "scarcely veiled negativity" advising other to "take whatever I say with a pinch of salt," I stand by it regardless. But you lack that type of character Jeffrey. Everyone has caught on including the n00bs who joined last week. If you take back everything you say, then it isn't even worth taking you seriously as opposed to the "pinch of salt" moniker I've been appointed which should at the very least have some merit attached to it. If Joey's a cunt, he's a cunt. But, he isn't clinically insane if he specifically mentions an example if he can clearly recall an incident which occurred in 2012. 

It registered in his mind that you would go out of your way to wish ill will on a mother who could not bear a child. It brings insult to your mother by defiling her integrity. The Martha Hart incident we are all aware of. I think I was responsible for that topic's inception. But, this is a clear cut example of your mentality and the mentality of those who you associate with like IceMan55533 who wouldn't think twice to sell their soul to make a quick buck or attain some form of fast notoriety. And LvL1RedSlime, while I do respect your view on the discontinuation of this topic, these ill feelings were revived and I think they are worthy of discussion because they provide a quick summation or recap the state the community has fallen to. Besides, I don't want to give Jeffrey the satisfaction when he's put on the back burner after openly asserting, "umm i'm not the one going around locking every single thread i see fit." If I did, I'd never hear the end of "I never got the chance to get a word in," or "I was right all along," for another two years at least from him because I'm aware of the way he has operated.

No matter how much Fufu might want to convince otherwise by declaring I'm a nihilist or justifying reasoning with "scarcely veiled negativity" advising other to "take whatever I say with a pinch of salt," I stand by it regardless.

my name is fufu, not Fufu. Please do not make this mistake again.

Best wishes,

fufu

• Like 1

All of a sudden when Jeff gets called out on his own words, playing the saint becomes easy by denying everything. There's a reason why "outrageously primitive" laws in Saudi Arabia exist or street justice in Brazilian villages have credence. So, they can keep people in line with their mental sanity because words have some form of connotation behind them and some lack the acumen to ascertain it. 

One of the most basic principles we are taught in nursery school is not to yell "fire" when there isn't one, because not only is it is a misuse of our fundamentally, basic, human rights, but it is a misrepresentation of them as well. It goes in tandem to what I referred to earlier and I remember my words because I don't just throw them around without some deliberation first.

I think everyone's smart enough to see through what you're trying to pull. Like the girl falsely yelling "rape" at a bus stop? "Oh my God! Will you stop? You're putting me under so much stress. Please stop!"

No matter how much Fufu might want to convince otherwise by declaring I'm a nihilist or justifying reasoning with "scarcely veiled negativity" advising other to "take whatever I say with a pinch of salt," I stand by it regardless. But you lack that type of character Jeffrey. Everyone has caught on including the n00bs who joined last week. If you take back everything you say, then it isn't even worth taking you seriously as opposed to the "pinch of salt" moniker I've been appointed which should at the very least have some merit attached to it. If Joey's a cunt, he's a cunt. But, he isn't clinically insane if he specifically mentions an example if he can clearly recall an incident which occurred in 2012. 

It registered in his mind that you would go out of your way to wish ill will on a mother who could not bear a child. It brings insult to your mother by defiling her integrity. The Martha Hart incident we are all aware of. I think I was responsible for that topic's inception. But, this is a clear cut example of your mentality and the mentality of those who you associate with like IceMan55533 who wouldn't think twice to sell their soul to make a quick buck or attain some form of fast notoriety. And LvL1RedSlime, while I do respect your view on the discontinuation of this topic, these ill feelings were revived and I think they are worthy of discussion because they provide a quick summation or recap the state the community has fallen to. Besides, I don't want to give Jeffrey the satisfaction when he's put on the back burner after openly asserting, "umm i'm not the one going around locking every single thread i see fit." If I did, I'd never hear the end of "I never got the chance to get a word in," or "I was right all along," for another two years at least from him because I'm aware of the way he has operated.

oh shut the fuck up

good god stop being a bitch everything i said in this thread till that point was civil but you constantly go around bringing shit up in the past.

this is why i stick to WLF because of BS like this not to mention it was not Iceman that posted that tutorial on the 2k forums. get your shit right or just shut the hell up.

anyway i don't give a fuck anymore. i'm going back to WLF where no one argues at all.

Edited by Jeff's Opinion

He may not have posted it there, but he caused it to be there.

actually no. no one that's a member of WLF even attends the 2k forums at all. we don't give a shit about that disney place.

@Jeff's Opinion

Maybe not a member on the WLF forum, but definitely someone who saw it on the WLF forum. Garyf (the username that posted it on the 2k forums) clearly said he had found this on another forum and then showed a picture of the classic sting that Iceman made and showed off at the WFL forum.

Proof of the 2k forum post: http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4072931-this-is-how-to-add-logos-on-in-game-models-face

Proof of Iceman's sting: http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/thread-17591.html

Just to clear things up for ya ;)

@Sunny

I get your point, really I do, but do what is right. Close this topic and if more words need to be spoken about this keep it to pm's ;)

This really has gone for to long now.

Edited by LVL1RedSlime

• Sunny locked this topic