WWE 2K16 DLC PC REQUEST

3sectillmidnight

I have a list of 175 wrestlers that I am willing to pay someone $950. To make , the wrestlers must all be of original content , example , movesets,  entrance , models appearance. If you can complete this to my specifications and agree to all created content rights being transferred to me contact me for the list. All Wrestlers must be able to participate in Universe and career mode without any compatibility issues or make the game crash in any way. I have heard of this website achieving adding extra DLC to WWE 2K15 so I believe that I can trust this community to Handel and fulfill my request. 

Ok, most modders work 1-2 weeks for one quality mod. But you want 175, so an ordinary modder would need 5+ years to create all of your mods. I think it is a little bit easier to create them, if they were part in older wwe games (svr or 2k games). Because you can use the old model as template. But it would still take a few years.

Maybe some of your wrestlers are already created, take a look into our mod database:

The next thing is, i don't think you can have "content rights" for mods. Because all these mods are "just" hacked (modded^^) 2k models.