East Coast movesets [Usos]

eastcoastkody

Emma and The Miz txt & vid formulas available now. Nattie and New Day coming soon

@eastcoastkody just to let you know 2K is looking for movesets for next years game: https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4278567-WWE-2K-Community-Move-Set-Project

yeh...i seent that. Anyone that likes my movesets......please let 2K know by downloading them off XBL....commenting...leaving yeahs. Going to their official forums and commenting on my sets there too

Edited by eastcoastkody

Big E vid/txt formula available now.

Neville and Seth Rollins soon....then i'll finish New Day w/ Kofi kingston

Edited by eastcoastkody

To demonstrate the accuracy of my movesets.....i decided to do a complete moveset breakdown of the Seth Rollins moveset i just released. It shows references for almost all the moves i chose w/ show dates and time stamps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zp7qcftxvl83n4c/Seth Rollins moveset breakdown.txt?dl=0

Cena next?

Cena or Kofi. u want Cena first?

Edited by eastcoastkody
  • Like 1

Yeah :)

ok. won't be able to start for a couple days probably. As im backed up on moveset notes...and still have to watch Main Event/SmackDown/Superstars from last week

New Day is complete. Kofi Kingston txt/vid formula now available

2k gave Cena the bowing leg drop? 0.o

??? i checked the default Cena set....didn't see that

• 3 weeks later...

you got some top notch movesets. are you planning on finishing the current roster?

yes. the priority is to finish up the current roster thats still on TV. So i'll have a good base to update the 2k17 roster quicker when the game releases. And then i'll get to ppl that aren't on TV, if i have time

i've been working on R-Truth, Fandango & Jack Swagger.

then i need to get to: Tyler Breeze, Big Show, Mark Henry, Kane, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Heath Slater, Usos, Paige, Randy Orton & Sheamus

if i have time after the current roster: Adam Rose, Barrett, Batista, Cameron, Christian, Edge, Sandow, Layla, Ryback, Stephanie, Undertaker, Sting, Rock, HHH, Tyson Kidd & Tamina

Edited by eastcoastkody

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...