• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eastcoastkody

• Codes.

• Ya Boy Punk Fan

• Niffan

• 3 weeks later...

The Miz & Emma txt and vid formulas are up.

if u dig my movesets....please let 2K know by commenting on my stuff on their official forums as part of the "Community moveset project"

Edited by eastcoastkody

Big E vid/txt formula available

then u getting Neville and Rollins soon......Kofi after that...

Edited by eastcoastkody

Neville txt/vid formula is now available. Hope u want Rollins....cuz thats coming really soon.

then i finish new day w/ Kofi. ...then maybe Cameron???....and Since next week will be the return of Super Cena...might as well get to him

The lack of response that you get is rather baffling. You and AgeofSandow have both contributed a lot to the feel and realism of this game and that is something I can't thank you enough for.

To demonstrate the accuracy of my movesets.....i decided to do a complete moveset breakdown of the Seth Rollins moveset i just released. It shows references for almost all the moves i chose w/ show dates and time stamps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zp7qcftxvl83n4c/Seth Rollins moveset breakdown.txt?dl=0

The lack of response that you get is rather baffling. You and AgeofSandow have both contributed a lot to the feel and realism of this game and that is something I can't thank you enough for.

I would be doing these movesets regardless....but its tough doing the extra hour of work it takes to type out the formulas and upload the videos. I got more interest during last gen. But unfortunately i didn't move over to next gen till just a few months ago. So i guess i got lost in the shuffle. I don't do twitter/facebook....or really take requests. So i guess ppl don't feel the need to respond?

thanks for digging them though

I also think it has something to do with the fact that all the DLC has been released and people's interest in the game dwindles from here  on out.
You are bound to get more attention in 2K17.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

finally finished up work on Fandango and Swagger

speaking of swagger, i really hope they fixed that patriot lock reversal glitch where the person that reverses it is in mid air lol

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance for moveset for the Brothers of Destruction ? Please

i don't do legends movesets....only current. I'll probably get around to current Kane before 2k17 comes out