[PS4] Batista: Evolution and Bald Versions

chippydog

I've seen a few alternate attire edits where beards, hair and tattoos are taken off a superstar. A few examples are retro Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar and Kane (shoutout for MrBigShowOff).

So yeah in short I'd love to see that big beard taken off Batista, give him that small goatee strip (or whatever you call it) and remove some of his newer tattoos for the evolution attire.

And for the bald attire take off a lot of the bushyness in the beard (if possible), make him bald and remove some of the tattoos.

I haven't done this as I'm not that great at it and simply don't have the time right now.

Cheers.

Edited by chippydog

Well if you looked closely you would see that beards nor hairs are removed, they are overlapped with a texture that matches their skin tone to make it look bald. 

Batistas beard is a 3D model and not just a texture, so it wouldn't work with this method. Although some people have figured out how do add hair to other superstars, maybe they could also figure out how to add/remove beards.